Events Manager / Program Manager for Dell Software President's Advisory Board @ Dell Software
Events Manager @ Dell Software
Program Manager for KACE Customer Advisory Board @ Dell Software
Bachelor of Science, Marketing @
Northern Illinois University
Top-performing Meeting and Events Manager with 9 years of combining marketing, sales, and organizational management expertise in order to successfully execute over 200 industry and high-profile events. Able to excel in deadline driven environments while maintaining quality of output and consistently providing innovative ideas. Identified and implemented comprehensive marketing strategies, corresponding plans and programs, to support sales,
Top-performing Meeting and Events Manager with 9 years of combining marketing, sales, and organizational management expertise in order to successfully execute over 200 industry and high-profile events. Able to excel in deadline driven environments while maintaining quality of output and consistently providing innovative ideas. Identified and implemented comprehensive marketing strategies, corresponding plans and programs, to support sales, revenue and overall strategic objectives while managing budgets up to $800,000. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and is a strong and capable leader who can collaborate at any level within an organization. Winner of Dell Champion Award. MBA from Roosevelt University.
Events Manager / Program Manager for Dell Software President's Advisory Board @ • Work with Dell Executives, C-level customer board members and the Ignite Advisory Group (consulting company) on all aspects of board activities, including meeting logistics, agenda preparation, member recruitment, and member communications.
• Managed 5 in-person meetings including site selection, contract negotiations, customer travel arrangements, meeting materials, F&B orders, and onsite execution.
• Speaker at the 2013 Customer Advisory Board Manager Training program hosted by Ignite Advisory Group.
• Speaker at the 2015 Customer Advisory Board .org conference From December 2012 to Present (3 years 1 month) Events Manager @ Oversee activities to ensure Dell Software is represented properly at various industry events throughout the year. This includes coordinating the production of booth properties and promotional materials, as well as managing giveaways, social media communication and lead follow up. From September 2010 to Present (5 years 4 months) Program Manager for KACE Customer Advisory Board @ From May 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 7 months) Events Manager @ (Vizioncore, acquired by Quest Software which is now a part of Dell)
• Managed and supported the overall execution of 150 various industry events and about 160 public Webinars, which drew in over 3,000 attendees.
• Maintained the Marketing budget tracking, including organizing and recording all events and marketing invoices.
• Collaborated with national clients in order assist in the rebranding of Vizioncore, including the launch of the new brand at VMworld in 2009.
• Rebranded Vizioncore social media accounts to Quest Software and executed all outbound social media activity, including company announcements, press releases and new case studies.
• Supervised the Marketing Assistant.
• Ordered all printed product materials and promotional items for the events. Handled inventory and supplies cost effectively. From December 2007 to September 2010 (2 years 10 months) Associate Market Manager @ * Responsible for day to day marketing of programs for both the new/Year 1 and Inactive customer segments.
* Recognized by senior management to assume Inactive segment Market Manager responsibilities. Tasks included: Coordinate all e-mails, media, and offers. Managed actuals to budget after each period for finance. Created high level sales presentations.
* Implemented the direction and coordination of e-mail marketing programs and analyze the results. Recommended targeted offers and messaging based on results.
* Maintained the forecast and assisted in managing the budget for monthly premium usage.
* Worked directly with designers on providing creative direction, offers and messaging for monthly flyers.
* Created monthly telemarketing offers for the acquisition campaign.
* Worked directly with an outside advertising agency to implement the creative strategic direction of the acquisition and reactivation segments. From October 2006 to November 2007 (1 year 2 months) Product Team Specialist @ Reported into two Product Managers for the following product lines: patient forms, Rx forms, medical code books, medical exam room supplies, furniture and veterinary supplies.
* Assumed responsibilities for product manager while on maternity leave. Tasks included: Managed and organized a vendor supported phone campaign and e-mail for Code Books, which resulted in 56 orders totaling $7,273 in sales combined. Maintained contact between vendors, proposed offers for media, created mock-ups for catalog pages.
* Analyzed market data to strategically position products that needed to be on the catalog pages. Activity included: reviewing page sales reports and market sales by product.
* Analyzed competitor pricing for over 1,000 items and created over 50 pieces of media for two Product Managers
* Created and implemented a Sample Room process for Medical Arts Press and hmi products that is currently being used.
Won 2nd place, from over 200 submissions, in the Biggest Winner Competition at Quill:
* Continually managed contact directly with Quill customers and internal departments to meet monthly deadlines.
* Worked directly with the Vice President of Channel Marketing to execute our award winning business.
* Created a business report which analyzed competitors, risks, and stages of implementation. From June 2005 to October 2006 (1 year 5 months)
Masters in Business Administration, Management @ Roosevelt University From 2008 to 2009 Bachelor of Science, Marketing @ Northern Illinois University From 2003 to 2005 Associate in Arts, Business Administration @ College of Lake County From 2001 to 2003 Michelle Radlowski is skilled in: Event Planning, Project Management, Event Management, Corporate Events, Trade Shows, Budgets, Management, Leadership, Competitive Analysis, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Social Networking, Lead Generation, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Program Management