Director, eFlorist Product Management @ From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Lead Product Manager @ From December 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 4 months) Teleflora.com Product Manager @ - Optimize e-commerce pages for international
Director, eFlorist Product Management @ From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Lead Product Manager @ From December 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 4 months) Teleflora.com Product Manager @ - Optimize e-commerce pages for international brand, including checkout funnel, by improving user experience and
- Supervise all aspects of the development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment and maintenance.
- Determine business requirements with stakeholders and executives to define scope and action items for improvements.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to implement new initiatives and page redesigns, leading to improved
conversion and site performance.
- Oversee migration to a new API-driven mobile solution as well as the creation of a new mobile experience.
- Develop a responsive tablet design in response to growing market trends and shifts in technology.
- Define user stories and sprints within an agile environment in the transition to a new ecommerce platform.
- Create an enhancement roadmap with the executive team to establish Teleflora as the premier floral provider. From July 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 6 months) eFlorist Product Manager @ - Managed the front-end template design improvements for ~10,000 florist websites hosted by Teleflora.
- Responsible for creating wireframes, mock-ups and HTML comps to improve the overall user experience and conversion
- Launched mobile platform for florist sites, sales from which met or exceeded budget for 4 consecutive years.
- Primary point person for vendor relationships handling A/B and MVT tests, mobile marketing, and paid search. From October 2010 to July 2012 (1 year 10 months) eFlorist Designer/Team Lead @ From September 2008 to October 2010 (2 years 2 months) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma AreaLead Designer/Marketing @ - Designed and implemented new front-end experience for bluespringwellness.com, increasing conversion rate and
- Monitored website analytics, buying patterns and growth.
- Oversaw hiring, training and development of new team members.
- Developed reports to analyze marketing trends, ROI and determine future opportunities. From October 2001 to September 2008 (7 years) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma AreaeCommerce Communications Lead @ - Responsible for resolving problems with Williams-Sonoma customer orders via phone and KANA e-mail communication software.
- Trained new associates on KANA e-mail software and website From August 2000 to September 2001 (1 year 2 months) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension