Client Advisor @ Bluewolf is a global business consulting firm that helps customer-obsessed enterprises transform their business. Named a worldwide leader in the Salesforce ecosystem by IDC MarketScape, Bluewolf’s strategic customer lifecycle consulting, digital marketing, mobile experience, change management, and analytics services rapidly innovate business processes and technologies to drive meaningful digital customer experiences and accelerate business
Client Advisor @ Bluewolf is a global business consulting firm that helps customer-obsessed enterprises transform their business. Named a worldwide leader in the Salesforce ecosystem by IDC MarketScape, Bluewolf’s strategic customer lifecycle consulting, digital marketing, mobile experience, change management, and analytics services rapidly innovate business processes and technologies to drive meaningful digital customer experiences and accelerate business outcomes.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Salesforce Global Strategic Partner
- Top partner: Apttus, Informatica, Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Deep experience and expertise across sales, service, digital marketing, and IT
- Custom cloud and mobile application development and governance
- Bluewolf Blueprinting: helps companies define their vision and execute business strategy
- Bluewolf Beyond: expert consulting services for ongoing innovation, helping companies continually iterate and adapt business quickly. From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Business Development Manager @ Smaato is an owned and operated global RTB ad exchange and SSP. Smaato’s strongest feature is the aggregation of over 100+ Ad Networks and 200+ DSPs worldwide offering publishers and developers a complete monetization strategy. More than 78,000 app developers and publishers use Smaato to monetize content across the globe.
Through an open API and the widest range of SDKs, Smaato technology can be easily integrated with ad networks, ad inventory owners (publishers and app developers) and 3rd party ad technology providers. From October 2014 to June 2015 (9 months) Business Development Manager @ Beanstock Media operates a private online advertising exchange to maximize revenue for premium websites. Some of our partners include facebook.com,yahoo.com.com, dictionary.com, match.com, easybib.com, menshealth.com, examiner.com, photobucket.com, and collegehumor.com. Display related advertising spend is currently over $20 Billion dollars in the US and growing 20% per year.
Primary responsibilities include cultivating new partnerships to grow Beanstock Media's presence in the marketplace while also increasing revenue and margin. From July 2014 to October 2014 (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaChannel Sales Manager @ Management of our proprietary high-impact display campaigns, along with our demand partners online, steward and coordinate campaigns through all phases of launch and maintenance, including rate negotiations, contracts, trafficking, reporting, billing, analysis and optimization. From August 2013 to July 2014 (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaBusiness Development Representative @ From February 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAccount Executive @ From January 2011 to February 2013 (2 years 2 months)
BSBA, Economics @ Washington University in St. Louis Michael Lampen is skilled in: Selling, B2B, Customer Satisfaction, Team Building, Cold Calling, Advertising, Online Advertising, Customer Service, Sales, Account Management, Negotiation, Salesforce.com, Management, Business Development, Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension