Acquisition Marketing Manager @ Electronic Arts (EA)
Sacramento Entrepreneurship Academy
Search Marketing Manager with a proven track record of results, driving and growing a multi-million dollar business. I manage online advertising campaigns that meet awareness, lead generation and ROI objectives by utilizing best practices and experimenting with new growth opportunities. I have a passion for online advertising and for continually learning and experimenting to grow myself and
Search Marketing Manager with a proven track record of results, driving and growing a multi-million dollar business. I manage online advertising campaigns that meet awareness, lead generation and ROI objectives by utilizing best practices and experimenting with new growth opportunities. I have a passion for online advertising and for continually learning and experimenting to grow myself and my company.
Specialties: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Adwords, MSN Adcenter, Display Advertising, Lead Generation, A/B Testing, Optimizely, Conversion rate optimization, Google Analytics, Doubleclick for Advertisers, Convertro, Attribution, Display advertising, Video advertising
Online Marketing Manager @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Acquisition Marketing Manager @ From August 2014 to April 2015 (9 months) Online Marketing Manager @ - Manages Practice Fusion’s paid search strategy, scaling the account from $100K to over a
million dollars in spend per month.
- Manages A/B testing of conversion rates through Optimizely, including development and execution
of experiments, resulting in a 30% increase in sign-up conversion rate.
- Identifies new areas of marketing growth, including video and display channels, and analyzes
for scalability opportunities.
- Implemented third-party bid management software to optimize paid search campaigns and
meet ROI goals.
- Supervises and coordinates paid search team to manage deadlines, quarterly goals, and daily
progress against overall marketing strategy. From May 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 3 months) Manager, Search Engine Marketing (PPC) @ - Attained ROI goals through optimization of over 1,000 paid search and display campaigns.
- Managed over a million keywords on Google Adwords (Search, Display) and Bing Ads, resulting
in $20 million dollars of annual spend.
- Performed in-depth quantitative analyses to identify areas of opportunity for keyword expansion.
- Supervised a team responsible for growing and optimizing 2nd-tier trading platform campaigns.
- Trained team members on best practices for ad copy writing, optimization, campaign launches. From June 2011 to May 2013 (2 years) Campaign Associate, Search Engine Marketing (PPC) @ - Generated and launched over 500 online marketing campaigns independently on Google
Adwords (Search, Display) and Bing Ads.
- Increased the monthly revenue spend for the Google Display Network by 200%, resulting in over
$500,000 in monthly spend, while achieving ROI goals.
- Optimized keyword bids through testing to achieve ROI goals.
- Increased click through rates and quality scores through extensive ad copy testing. From February 2010 to June 2011 (1 year 5 months) Search Quality Judge @ - Evaluated and graded search results from guidelines provided by trainers, based on user experience, relevancy, and user intent.
- Met and exceeded productivity expectations by 100%, while making high quality judgments.
- Learned new relevancy training weekly and implemented training the same day.
- Advanced understanding of guidelines and user intent. From May 2009 to March 2010 (11 months) Marketing & Research Intern @ - Managed a variety of marketing research activities to assist senior partners with projects for clients in the medical technology industry.
- Conducted marketing research including: secondary research, data collection organization, and translation of data into final deliverables for clients.
- Worked with a team to develop a marketing campaign which researches competing products.
- Designed and assembled reports and marketing deliverables for prospective clients.
- Facilitated and maintained relationships with clients by calling and evaluating customer satisfaction. From July 2007 to December 2008 (1 year 6 months) Branch Manager @ - Recruited, trained, and evaluated employees in painting houses, marketing, and customer satisfaction.
- Consistently met and exceeded sales goals and product quotas by selling over $55,000 worth of services.
- Developed interpersonal skills by negotiating and closing contracts with customers regarding services.
- Publicized to over one thousand customers by going door to door and ‘cold calling’, which helped College Works Painting become one of the largest painting contractors in the country.
- Completed projects on time and within budget by managing and budgeting wisely.
- Oversaw employees’ work ensuring that customers’ needs and expectations were met.
- Organized and maintained payroll and tracked expenses for 10 employees.
- Generated new development deals for a real estate development company that focuses on multi-family residential projects, including real-estate market analysis. From February 2006 to September 2006 (8 months)
Sacramento Entrepreneurship Academy From 2008 to 2009 Bachelors, Economics and Communications @ University of California, Davis From 2004 to 2008 Michael Bergmann is skilled in: SEM, Search Engine Marketing, Online Advertising, PPC, Google Adwords, Online Marketing, MSN AdCenter, Contextual Advertising, Lead Generation, Video Advertising, Display Advertising, DFA, Optimizely, Conversion Optimization, Attribution, Google Analytics, A/B Testing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension