I'm well-versed in working on cross-functional teams in scrums and have facilitated the launch of several websites, campaigns, and web tools. My day-to-day consists of managing communications between capabilities and stakeholders, and aligning expectations on business and functional requirements. My work spreads across several LOBs (lines of business) and has provided me the opportunity to work on
I'm well-versed in working on cross-functional teams in scrums and have facilitated the launch of several websites, campaigns, and web tools. My day-to-day consists of managing communications between capabilities and stakeholders, and aligning expectations on business and functional requirements. My work spreads across several LOBs (lines of business) and has provided me the opportunity to work on simple landing pages to integration work between websites and mobile apps.
Business Technology Analyst @ • Creating Jenkins builds and managing and deploying content updates for Bank of America's Eat (RED) Drink (RED) campaign website, which generated 16 million impressions and $250,000 in donations from food truck rallies in June.
• Defined, documented, and managed business and technical requirements for 2015 Special Olympics/LA World Games campaign website. Website generated 18,190 #passtheflame uses in social media, 800 UGC uploads, and 138.9M media impressions.
• Managing content and defining scope for company and capability-wide hackathons--my team placed 1st at a wearables hackathon for our client Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and 2nd for a ThisMoment hackathon.
• Volunteering for and participating in workshops and events that engage women, girls, and primary school students with emerging technologies, such as Girls Who Code and Citizens Schools.
• Defining and documenting functional, business and technical requirements for internal and client review.
• Acting as a day-to-day tech lead for 2 lines of businesses--Small Business and Wealth Management (Merrill Lynch, PBIG)--on the Bank of America account.
• Partnering with QA and release management to manage the overall quality assurance execution From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Greater Boston AreaBusiness Development Intern @ • Analyzed 2012-2013 fiscal revenue and pipeline totaling $19M and sales campaigns: made recommendations to team managers to effectively target highest revenue-generating industries
• Researched dormant accounts and reopened client relationship with Oracle Sales through findings, leading to a teleconference with the CEO of an account for the Fusion Middleware team From June 2013 to August 2013 (3 months) Web & Office Assistant @ • Redesigned Tufts University Chemistry website using WordPress, creating an active web presence
• Promoted launch of the nationally-recognized Beckman Scholars program through tuftschemistry.org, garnering a dozen applicants for research funding up to $6,000 for two undergraduate students From September 2012 to May 2013 (9 months) Immigration Law Intern @ • Verified completeness of and prepared H1-B and K-1 visa applications for 2 international clients
• Assembled legal memorandums for E-1/E-2 case scenarios and conducted research on international trade laws and US immigration laws that aided determination of visa application feasibility for a client From April 2012 to August 2012 (5 months) Administrative Assistant @ • Acted as a point of contact daily between supervisors, teachers, and over 100 students and their respective parents.
• Entrusted by supervisors to manage and to oversee operations of Arcadia and Temple City branch offices.
• Tutored and taught math levels from Arithmetic to Calculus BC to over 100 students.
• Translated Mandarin to English daily for students, teachers, and parents From June 2011 to August 2011 (3 months) Clerical Assistant at Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development @ • Enhanced user interface of Child and Family WebGuide website by identifying about 100 invalid pages and defective lines, and generated new informational web pages for the WebGuide
• Handled payroll of 30 student employees and authored and compiled recertification documents for department funding, allowing department to continue payment of work-study salaries for students
• Publicized and improved online presence of department-hosted competition, through assessment of search engine keywords, that raised awareness of and provided funding for over 50 nonprofits From March 2011 to April 2011 (2 months)
Bachelor of Science, Civil/Environmental Engineering, 3.41 out of 4.00 @ Tufts University From 2010 to 2014 Political Science, Rising Junior @ California State University-Long Beach From 2011 to 2012 Melody L. is skilled in: Editing, Microsoft Excel, Mandarin, Microsoft Office, Event Planning, Community Outreach, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Matlab, Excel, Word, Photoshop, English, Microsoft Word, C++
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension