Senior Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designer with extensive experience in high-speed Digital communications products with dense component architecture, multilayer routing, and high-tech material as well as sensitive Analog circuits. Expert designer of high speed computer and technical products to simple everyday electronic products such as cell phones. Highly trained and educated with design concerns such as cost,
Senior Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designer with extensive experience in high-speed Digital communications products with dense component architecture, multilayer routing, and high-tech material as well as sensitive Analog circuits. Expert designer of high speed computer and technical products to simple everyday electronic products such as cell phones. Highly trained and educated with design concerns such as cost, manufacturability, electronic emissions, yield, test requirements and FCC compliance.
Extremely adept at managing multiple projects and maintaining tight design duration schedules. Work closely with Hardware Engineers and board fabricators consistently solving difficult issues such as impedance, signal delay and board stack-up requirements. Trusted with customers concerns of confidientiality and non-disclosure of sensitive information.
Technical expertise includes:
• IPC Designers Council Member with CID & CID+ Certifications
• Cadence Concept Schematic Capture, Allegro and Constraint Manager
• Specctra Autorouter
• Library Logic and Footprint Creation
• Valor VSure DFM Tool
• Electromagnetic Compatability Cirucuit Design Compliance Expert
• CREO Pro Engineer Mechanical Detailing
• Signal Integrity
Sr. Printed Circuit Designer @ From April 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Plano, TXSr. PCB Designer @ Senior PCB Designer
Created very complex designs of transmission equipment that use SONET, ATM, ISDN, WDM and DSL platforms, also optical carriers OC-3, OC-12, OC-48 and OC-192.
• Consistently produced impeccable quality while adhering to strict company standards in design technique.
• Met or exceeded all strict design duration schedules.
• Solved potential design problems and led design direction and performed all mandatory design review cycles as key team member.
• Selected and worked with FJ Japan sharing new technology ideas and design functions on a monthly basis.. From August 2000 to November 2012 (12 years 4 months) Sr. PCB Designer @ • Designs range from large and complex to small and dense to simple for many respected Telecommunications companies primarily located in the “Telecom Corridor” area of North Texas including Alcatel, Hewlett-Packard, Fujitsu Network Communications, Intecom, Estech Systems and more. Design skills are very much in demand for these types of customers and have become the sole supplier with this type of service for many of them. From 1998 to 2000 (2 years) Senior PCB Designer @ Provided skilled design service to many large area companies and requested by the customer as the lead designer for many design service requests. Most board designs completed were very complex including use of leading edge technology such as blind/buried vias and build-up technology in board fabrication for products such as cellular telephones.
Provided CAD IT support as the Senior PCB Designer. Completed many complex designs. Led team of PCB designers for Intecom, Inc. From 1998 to 1999 (1 year)
Richland Community CollegeTyler Junior College Max Threet CID is skilled in: Allegro, Signal Integrity, PCB design, Hardware Architecture, DFT, PCIe, Design for Manufacturing, Analog, FPGA, EDA, Orcad, Cadence, Board Layout, Component Engineering, SMT, Schematic Capture, SDH, CAD, Embedded Systems, Telecommunications, Ethernet, Electronics, RF, Digital Signal..., Hardware, PCB Design
Looking for a different
Max Threet CID ?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension