Senior Software Engineer @ Disney Streaming Services
Senior Software Engineer @ Major League Baseball Advanced Media
Software Engineer II @ Vertigo Software
Associate’s Degree, Art, Computer Graphics @
Santa Rosa Junior College
With a Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Art Studio, I'm someone who can appreciate the finer details of UX design and enjoy bringing them to life in a product. At the same time I love getting into the nitty-gritty details of environment and server setup. I do not fear learning how the entire stack is put
With a Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Art Studio, I'm someone who can appreciate the finer details of UX design and enjoy bringing them to life in a product. At the same time I love getting into the nitty-gritty details of environment and server setup. I do not fear learning how the entire stack is put together and making changes to it to benefit my needs... so long as these changes are repeated in the future through automation.
Software Engineer II @ Software Engineer II (August 2013 – Present)
Consulted with clients/product owners about feature design, implementation, bug fixes, certification, & deployment. Implemented development processes which allow for repeatable application deployment. Documented product features, issues, API’s, & configuration parameters.
● DevOps - Screambox.com (Setup development & deployment processes utilizing Docker & Amazon AWS)
● Setup development processes where code that runs locally is identical to what runs in production
● Designed, documented & mocked REST API endpoints for an IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS, for an online marketplace to be used by a web hosting/cloud services provider
● Led project to document an undocumented web site project inherited from another company. This included recommendations to reduce page loading speeds by over 50% and listed steps to setup new development machines & developers to do work on the website.
● Implemented pre-roll ads & analytics on NBC LiveExtra iOS for SuperBowl 2015
● Developed build systems with gulp to make up for deficiencies in closed development platforms
Software Engineer (June 2012 – July 2013)
● Developed HTML5 PDF Webviewer using the PDFTron library for a large self publishing magazine site
● Implemented push notifications with the use of UrbanAirship for Golf Channel Mobile (iOS)
● Implemented Google Analytics & Facebook OpenGraph integration (Likes & Commenting) for a large self publishing magazine site
Intern Software Engineer (June 2011 – May 2012)
Interned while finishing up bachelor degrees at Sonoma State. Integrated Disqus comments for Golf Channel Mobile & Implemented real-time alerts for the Superbowl in NBC SportsTalk.
● Command line basics & introduction to a git based workflow using Github
● Covered how to setup and lockdown a VPS using DigitalOcean and Amazon AWS
● Basic debugging of C++ using GDB and introduction to Makefiles
● Taught basic usage of Vim & Emacs
● Created weekly quizzes and the midterms From August 2013 to May 2014 (10 months) Rohnert Park, CaliforniaTech Support @ Experience communicating with faculty & students to troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware issues with PC’s and Laptops
● Responsible for imaging & updating system software for seven campus-wide Mac & PC labs
● Wrote scripts & documentation for application configuration and deployment
● Managed inventory for faculty computers & rebuilt machines as needed to resolve issues From August 2008 to August 2011 (3 years 1 month) Rohnert Park, CaliforniaComputer Technician @ ● Assembled, configured and tested enterprise class servers
● Wrote documentation used by other employees to assemble numerous machines. From August 2006 to January 2008 (1 year 6 months) Santa Rosa, California
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension