Chief Marketing, Strategy and Communications Officer, Board of Directors Member, Corporate Secretary @ Ribbit.me
Owner/Managing Partner @ MSquared LLC
SVP, Global Marketing and Corporate Communications @ FIS
No education info found.
C-level marketing executive for high-tech, financial services and real estate lending industries. Experience base includes B2B, B2C, start-up and professional services branding, communications, public/investor relations, strategic planning, digital marketing, event management and social media accountability for multi-national and Fortune 100/500 companies. Track record of delivering first-class marketing and communications programs that energize brands, accelerate revenue growth and
C-level marketing executive for high-tech, financial services and real estate lending industries. Experience base includes B2B, B2C, start-up and professional services branding, communications, public/investor relations, strategic planning, digital marketing, event management and social media accountability for multi-national and Fortune 100/500 companies. Track record of delivering first-class marketing and communications programs that energize brands, accelerate revenue growth and boost employee engagement.Trusted leader who builds collaborative partnerships in matrixed organizations.
• Reporting directly to the CEO, led the team that re-branded and re-named a $5B Fortune 500 company, bringing 13 legacy companies together under one corporate umbrella. Newly-formed entity spanned 99 countries with 45,000 employees. Introduced the new brand identity system globally on time and on budget, winning numerous awards.
• Served on the executive operating committee that managed the acquisition and integration of a $2.5B competitor.
• Created a centralized corporate marketing and communications infrastructure for 13 combined companies that included global oversight of all branding, public relations, corporate/executive communications, internal- and external-facing web sites, social media, sales support, community relations, corporate/customer events and employee engagement. Served as the company spokesperson. Managed a $30M budget and 60 staff globally.
• Co-created the infrastructure for a corporate foundation focused on charitable giving for a Fortune 500 company. Served on the foundation board. Authored the Corporate Value System in collaboration with the COO/CEO. Personally managed C-level executives’ communications and visibility plans.
• Launched a major Australia-based investment bank mortgage brand across the Americas. Secured a new corporate tagline for this long-established brand that was adopted across the enterprise globally.
Chief Marketing, Strategy and Communications Officer, Board of Directors Member, Corporate Secretary @ Reporting to the CEO, lead all aspects of branding, marketing, corporate communications, public relations and strategic positioning for high-tech financial services start-up focused primarily on the rewards/loyalty/hospitality industries using blockchain technology. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Greater New York City AreaOwner/Managing Partner @ Franchise owner. From July 2012 to June 2014 (2 years) SVP, Global Marketing and Corporate Communications @ Responsible for all aspects of marketing and corporate communications (100+ countries) for FIS (NYSE:FIS). Led the team responsible for renaming and re-branding the company across the globe. Managed a $30M budget and a 60+ member geographically dispersed team. Member of the Executive Operating Committee. Reported directly to the President/COO. FIS is the number one payments and banking technology company in the world and a leading provider of core processing for financial institutions, as well as global card issuer and transaction processing for banking, healthcare and many other industries. From August 2008 to July 2012 (4 years) Jacksonville, Florida AreaHead of Marketing, Board of Directors Member @ Launched the Macquarie brand in North America. Led marketing, corporate communications, and retail/affinity lending. Also had oversight for product development and customer solutions. Reported directly to the CEO. Served on the Board of Directors. From April 2005 to May 2008 (3 years 2 months) Jacksonville, Florida AreaMarketing Director/Senior Vice President @ Led marketing, sales support and strategic projects for $100 Billion business. From January 2000 to April 2005 (5 years 4 months) Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning Exec @ Led strategy and marketing for the Automobile group. Prior, was business strategies manager for the consumer bank of Florida and training and development director for Barnett Mortgage Company From November 1993 to January 2000 (6 years 3 months) Communications Consultant @ Developed and launched corporate communications standards across the entire enterprise. From 1992 to 1993 (1 year)
Marcia Danzeisen is skilled in: Strategy, Management, Business Development, Leadership, Strategic Partnerships, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Competitive Analysis, Marketing Communications, Strategic Planning, Sales, Corporate Communications, Business Strategy, Market Research, Banking
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension