Freelance ERP Project & Program Manager (SAP, Infor M3, Accounting & Finance Processes). @ Marc Neijenhuis ERP Project & Program Manager (SAP, Infor M3 13.2)
Infor M3 13.2 Program Manager (Interim) @ BDR Thermea
Project Manager SAP Roll-out Safety & Lighting @ Smartwares Home Essentials
MBA Hertfordshire University
I am an experienced ERP Project & Program Manager with more than 20 years international experience in Production & Distribution. I have always worked on the crossroads of ERP Implementations, Business Transformations and Finance. I have vast experience with SAP FiCo, SD, MM and PP and Infor-M3 10.1 and 13.2 . On top working experience with Oracle,
I am an experienced ERP Project & Program Manager with more than 20 years international experience in Production & Distribution. I have always worked on the crossroads of ERP Implementations, Business Transformations and Finance. I have vast experience with SAP FiCo, SD, MM and PP and Infor-M3 10.1 and 13.2 . On top working experience with Oracle, SAP Business-One and Navision.
Since 2008 I have specialized myself as Project/Program Manager of ERP implementations. Frequently in combination with reorganizing accounting processes and business reporting systems.
I am very used to manage Change Processes in combination with managing complex ERP Implementations.
A specialization is to design and implement accounting structures based on SCoA (Standard Chart of Accounts) principal. I have a good and broad knowledge of designing a SCoA, with integrated use of an accounting manual, and reporting Processes. This in combination with different ERP packages in 10 different countries worldwide.
My strength is the combination of financial and business process knowledge, managerial experience and the ability to bridge cultural gaps coupled with the ability to understand core businesses and translate this into ERP solutions. Managing change, improving process, manage multidisciplinary teams in an International setting is my ideal work environment.
What you can expect from me are rapid results coupled with high quality progress. My main achievements: meeting deadlines, within budget, managing change in combination with an undisturbed business process, resulting in a smooth go-live and a successful integration of the company.
My communication skills, high level tolerance of stress,Hands-on mentality and not afraid to take decisions, makes me a professional and pleasant collegue, which can adapt to any business culture.
Please contact me for business opportunities and or sharing of knowledge and experiences Mobile nbr: +31 623575933 and or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance ERP Project & Program Manager (SAP, Infor M3, Accounting & Finance Processes). @ Specializations:
- ERP Program & Project Mgt (Design, Kernel build and Implementations of Infor M3 10.1 and 13.2;
- ERP Project Management of SAP (ECC 6.0) Modules FiCo, SD, MM and PP;
- Redesigning of accounting processes in combination with a SSC;
- Design & Implementation of Single Chart of Accounts (SCOA)
- Experience with integration of companies, Accounting & Reporting, Business Control From February 2011 to Present (4 years 11 months) Infor M3 13.2 Program Manager (Interim) @ BDR is the Holding company of one of Europe largest Producer of Heating and Hotwater systems.
I was responsible for delivering BDR Business Blueprint & M3 13.2 Kernel, covering the area's Pucrhase to Pay, Operations, Order to Cash, Services and Finance. It is the base of a large Infor M3 13.2 implementation in the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain.
I was responsible for UK implementation until November 2015 and handed over all activities In November to permanent hired ERP Program Manager.
Both Business Blueprint & Kernel have been validated and approved by the Country Key-Users, Key Business Process Owners and BDR Steerco. All within given Timeframe & Budget.
Reporting to BDR Steering Comitee and CFO. From March 2014 to November 2015 (1 year 9 months) Apeldoorn Area, NetherlandsProject Manager SAP Roll-out Safety & Lighting @ Complete SAP Roll-out of FICO, SD & MM. Responsible for Design, Testing, Training and Cut-Over.smartwares S&L went succesfully live with SAP on January 2nd. An amazing result: in 5 months Developing, testing, training and preparation 174 users in 3 countries are able to run the business as usual. Succes key: make sure the consultants and the business work shoulder to shoulder from the beginning. From August 2013 to March 2014 (8 months) Due Dilligence & Integration manager @ Due Dilligence Proposal,
Due Dilligence execution
Integration Manager From July 2013 to August 2013 (2 months) Zwolle Area, NetherlandsInterim Finance Manager & Project Management Consultant @ Overall Finance Management
Finalizing business concept & developed a project control framework and risk management system. From November 2012 to April 2013 (6 months) Consultant @ Organizing SCoA Database; From January 2013 to March 2013 (3 months) Project Manager ERP (Movex 12.6) Implementation @ Full scale implementation of ERP package in combination with reorganization of Accounting process.
Scope: Sales, Logistics, Technical Services, Accounting & Control. Implementation of SCoA;
Achievement: Manage to organize this within a very short 4 months deadline. Most succesfull go-live for the company July 2nd (within set Quality targets & budget) no major issues.
Lesson learned: In order to ensure continued team motivation it is necessary to keep the team members out the line of fire from Corporate Program Management. From March 2012 to September 2012 (7 months) Madrid Area, SpainProject Manager ERP M3 Trouw Nutrition China @ Responsible for full scale implementation of M3 10.1 . Manager of a multi-disciplinary team of local key-users, local Chinese consultants, and M3 developers. (> 20 team members)
Scope: All Business processes except HRM. Interfaces with production & formulation packages . Redesign of management reporting & Local Chinese legal reporting and VAT solution. Redesign of data conversion (bi-lingual).
On September 1st: China successfully went live with M3: Head office including 2 production locations and 22 distribution centers total of 55 users. This was a complex cut-over with huge impact on the organization. Manage to design & implement Bi-lingual version of M3, train 55 users in combination with a major change of proces and organizational aspects.
To make sure the local General Manager is fully committed. Asian local management will not take any decision without the approval of the General Manager. Corporate agenda is not important for the Chinese.
“The Mountains are High, and the Emperor is far Away”. From January 2011 to January 2012 (1 year 1 month) Consultant & Project Manager @ 1. 2010/10 -2011/01: Nutreco Vietnam: Integration Consultant SCoA implementation and ERP (Navision) reorganization-migration;
2. 2010/01 – 2010/11: Nutreco Indonesia: Project Manager M3 10.1, Responsible for Full scale implementation. Succesfull go-live October 2010;
3. 2009/07 – 2009/12: ISS-Landscaping BV: Finance Manager; Exapta project management;
4. 2009/02 -2009/06: Nutreco Indonesia: Business Controller; SCoA implementation SAP B-one
5. 2008/08-2009/01: Nutreco International/Trouw Nutrition International: Project Manager SCoA implementation 7 countries worldwide;
6. 2007/01 – 2008/06: Schiphol BV: Business Controller Schiphol Airport Retail; (Oracle)
7. 2006/08 – 2007/01: Schiphol BV: Integration manager finance and IT (Oracle) Schiphol Airport Retail;
8. 2005/09 – 2006/06: Photonis Dep BV: Buysiness Controller and Integration manager Finance & IT (SAP ECC 4.6)
9. 2005/01 – 2005/08: Nawi BV: Finance Manager;
10. 2004/08 – 2004/12: Wila BV: Finance Manager;
11. 2002/04 – 2004/08: G4S-Cash Services: Interim manager;
12. 2001–2002: SCA Hygiene Products BV: Financial Controller, Roll-Out SAP FiCo ECC4.6;
13. 2000–2001: Gamma Holding NV: Business Controller. From September 2000 to February 2011 (10 years 6 months) Accounting & Control Consultant Skretting Vietnam @ Implementation of UFO/Single Chart of Account, Restructuring Accounting Set-up Navision.
Upgrade Accounting system, improve planning & control From October 2010 to January 2011 (4 months) Project Manager ERP M3 Trouw Nutrition Indonesia @ Manager Multi-Disciplinary team of Local Key-Users, International team of local Consultants, and M3 process specialist. (> 10 team members). From January 2010 to November 2010 (11 months) Greater Jakarta Area, IndonesiaFinance Manager ISS Landscaping @ • Improve business control on project Accounting system and improve understanding of results and forecasting process on Project results and action taken;
• Implemented revised the budget process and management reporting (early warning signals).
• Prepared the year-end closing, finalized statutory reporting 2008
Main Achievements: Considerable improvement in financial results. Increased control on all projects. Full local commitment on budget 2010.
Lesson Learned: Never accept corporate activities as complete and correct. From June 2009 to December 2009 (7 months) Interim Business Controller @ Restructured SAP-Business One to meet Nutreco Finance and Reporting Standards.
Created and improved local management reporting and finalized statutory reporting 2008 Indonesia. From January 2009 to June 2009 (6 months) Greater Jakarta Area, IndonesiaProject Manager SCoA Implementation @ Implement the UFO-Concept (Uniform Finance Organization).
• Worldwide IFRS-Based General ledger and Accounting guidelines, Direct upload or monthly corporate reporting from General ledger to HFM.
• Implemented in USA / Mexico / Guatemala/ UK / Indonesia / Belgium / India. Reporting to Business Unit Group Controller. From August 2008 to June 2009 (11 months) Finance and Integration Manager Schiphol Airport Retail @ Integration of KLM Liquor & Tobacco Shops in Schiphol Consumers. (Finance, ERP & IT) Experience with Oracle Finance. Several Roles: Integration Manager, Interim Controller. From September 2006 to June 2008 (1 year 10 months) Interim Business Controller @ SAP R3 Redesign FI-CO costpricing and reporting;
Integration French mother company
Statutory Reporting 2005 From September 2005 to July 2006 (11 months) Business Controller Vers Vlees organisatie @ Day-today and Monthly Financial Reporting,
Project Leader SAP Fi-Co (in combi with SD/MM/WM&PP) From March 1996 to September 2000 (4 years 7 months)
Profesional Interim Management, Professional Interim Management @ Nyenrode Business Universiteit From 2002 to 2004 MBA Hertfordshire University From 1994 to 1997 Bachelor, Economics & Marketing @ Christelijke Hogeschool Windesheim From 1981 to 1984 Marc Neijenhuis is skilled in: Accounting, IT/EDP implementations, ERP, Financial Management, Interim Management, Planning, Consultancy, Restructuring, Change Management, Financial Control, Financial Reporting, Controlling, Project Implementation, Forecasting, Budgeting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension