Media Services Manager @ Founded in 2006, Brand Networks delivers relevance-driven social marketing and advertising to 650 enterprise customers, including half of the Fortune 100 and 17 of AdAge’s 25 Most Advertised Brands. The Brand Networks Platform is the world’s first social marketing software with a relevance engine at its core, designed to help marketers achieve the
Media Services Manager @ Founded in 2006, Brand Networks delivers relevance-driven social marketing and advertising to 650 enterprise customers, including half of the Fortune 100 and 17 of AdAge’s 25 Most Advertised Brands. The Brand Networks Platform is the world’s first social marketing software with a relevance engine at its core, designed to help marketers achieve the highest possible levels of effectiveness and efficiency across paid, earned and owned channels, at every stage of the social marketing process.
• Provide media planning, execution (buying), analysis, optimization and post-buy review
• Understand client industries/footprint and be well versed on products/services clients provide to consumers/customers
• Work across Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, and other emerging social media platforms to design, build and manage campaigns through the BN ads platform
• Provide continuous optimization of campaigns to exceed client expectations
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of client’s media budgets and program elements – can easily answer questions pertaining to status of account (stage of plan, buys, current workflows, and client billings)
• Apply solid understanding of audience profiling techniques, media consumption habits and competitive analysis. Seek innovative solutions and POV’s
• Work across internal channels (Customer Success and Professional Services) on plan execution including ad development and selection
• Opportunity to participate in new business pitches across verticals From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Client Services Manager @ - The Client Services Manager manages all aspects of advertising campaigns using the SHIFT marketing platform.
- Doing post-sale day-to-day contact and liaison for agency, client, and network partners.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate, and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Provide campaign guidance and education to agencies and clients including best practices, optimization recommendations and industry insights.
- Develop targeting, bidding, set-up strategy for clients before and after the sale process.
- Communicate platform-related issues and enhancements to clients as well as to SHIFT's internal product team.
- Demonstrate mastery of SHIFT’s core product to agencies, networks and integration partners.
- Use campaign and platform knowledge to assist sales planners and account executives in RFP response when needed.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities on for existing campaigns and relationships. From January 2015 to June 2015 (6 months) SEM Analyst @ - Act as fulfillment account manager for 40+ key local accounts; total budget of $600K+ annually.
- Manage search campaign performance throughout the duration of the client's contract.
- Proactively optimize throughout key accounts' campaign life-cycle.
- Increase quality in clicks and conversions for improved CTR, Leads, and CTLR.
- Decrease churn rate through proactive campaign management and positive customer experience.
- Present KPIs and campaign performance in a formal setting with management.
- Regularly reviewing these key accounts for operational effectiveness and process redesigns. From June 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 8 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaAdvertising Coordinator @ - Help produce comprehensive search marketing iniatitives for campaign launches with efficient budget flight estimates.
- Launch and mangage search and social media programs for major brands. (CBS & Mitsubishi)
- Increased traffic by 5%-7% to improve brand awareness and cost efficiency.
- Optimize search and social campaigns to meet client CPA goals and adjusting bids on under performing terms to curb inefficient spending.
- Gather and analyze data to support ad-hoc data requests for forecasting, billing, promotional performance, etc. From January 2013 to June 2013 (6 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaSenior Web Marketing Specialist @ - Research and assist strategic planning for Social Media, Content, and Paid Search.
- Revamped company’s Paid Search Marketing that increased conversion by 3%.
- Gained a 15% uplift of inbound followed links in 6 months of successful Content Marketing.
- Authored 3-4 SEO rich articles per week as chief editor for company’s blog.
- Coordinate with US and HK teams to execute marketing initiatives in a timely manner.
- Liaise for linking building, SEO vendors, and other affiliates. From February 2012 to December 2012 (11 months) Web Marketing Specialist @ - Manage accounts on major Social Media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Spearheaded Social Media that led to 90% uplift in Facebook fans and 80% in Twitter.
- Setup analytic tracking for Social Media to help customer service, branding, and SEO.
- Turned Facebook into a viable revenue vehicle that increased sales by 12%. From October 2010 to February 2012 (1 year 5 months) Marketing Assistant @ - Started company’s Social Media Marketing program where none previously existed.
- Implemented Facebook Ads campaigns that increased sales and exposure.
- Conducted market research for ecommerce strategies and competitor analysis. From February 2010 to August 2010 (7 months) Social Media Coordinator @ - Managed the day-to-day social media management to serve engaged communities.
- Experimented with innovative approaches to leverage social media opportunities.
- Monitored user acquisition and retention. From October 2008 to February 2009 (5 months) Online Community Leader @ - Analyzed daily content and informing all related websites about that content.
- Participated in community forums and engaging readers.
- Researched ideas and articles for new content posts. From September 2007 to January 2008 (5 months) Intern @ • Designed marketing plan initiatives
• Prepared marketing and sales promotional materials
• Assisted with administrative tasks From July 2007 to September 2007 (3 months)
BA, Business-Marketing @ California State University-Fullerton From 2005 to 2010 Marc Gutierrez is skilled in: SEM, Social Media Marketing, Google Adwords, Online Marketing, Online Branding, PPC Bid Management, Content Development, Content Strategy, Marketing Research, Digital Marketing, Online Advertising, MSN AdCenter, SEO, Basecamp, Afterburn
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension