Central Buyer, Paris la Défense, FRANCE @ Saint-Gobain
Procurement Executive, Torremolinos, SPAIN @ Hotel la barracuda
Master, International Business Management, Graduated @
EDHEC Business School
Passionate, rigorous and autonomous, I have an International profile with 5 years of professional experience in Purchasing & Supply-Chain in four different countries (USA, Spain, France, UAE). Those experiences have provided me with the opportunity to develop my professional skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment. As a passionate of sports, I have always been
Passionate, rigorous and autonomous, I have an International profile with 5 years of professional experience in Purchasing & Supply-Chain in four different countries (USA, Spain, France, UAE). Those experiences have provided me with the opportunity to develop my professional skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment. As a passionate of sports, I have always been a dynamic person seeking for challenges and exceeding my goals.
I have a strong interest for developing new projects, working with passionate people and evolving in a company with a strong culture.
I am a French native speaker and I also speak a fluent English and Spanish.
Key skills : Purchasing Management, Contract Negotiation, Sourcing strategy, Supply Chain management, Project Management, Demand Planning, Production planning, Financial analysis, Market Analysis, Spend Analysis, Mobility, Intercultural sensitivity, Building relationships, Adaptability.
Purchasing & Supply Chain leader, Abu Dhabi - Dubaï, UAE @ • Purchasing: RM, Capex, MRO, logistique, technical purchases, etc...
• Supply Chain: MRP, production planning, imports/exports management
Central position that requires to work closely with different parties:
- CS/Sales – forecast improvement, local requirement management, FG availability…
- Plant team (engineers + plant manager) – plan stability, schedule adherence, yield & availability, sequences of production, stop changeover reduction, MTS Vs MTO, recycling
- Warehouse – stock management (FG & RM), dead stock, imports & exports
- Finance – cash flow availability, purchasing savings, asset management,
- Quality – quality trial, new product development
- Suppliers – portfolio’s management, commercial negotiation, sourcing
- Customs & port authorities – imports & exports management, custom clearance/duty payment From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) United Arab EmiratesCentral Buyer, Paris la Défense, FRANCE @ • Global Sourcing
Total spend → 53MM€
Categories = Packaging accessories, Hardware, Polycarbonate/Methacrylate, Work clothes, cleaning, Automatic doors, Capex, water treatment, industrial waste
• Project Management
Created Regional synergies between plants + Enhance buying skills / improved local purchasing process From January 2012 to July 2013 (1 year 7 months) Paris Area, FranceProcurement Executive, Torremolinos, SPAIN @ • Market analysis, Inventory management, negotiation From January 2011 to July 2011 (7 months) SpainSales & Marketing associate, Miami, USA @ • In charge of Customer Service (American customers)
• Elaborating the Marketing Support (binders, website, etc…)
• Sales force support
• Supplier’s negotiation (European suppliers) From January 2010 to September 2010 (9 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Advanced Masters : International Purchasing Management @ ESSEC - ESSEC Business School From 2011 to 2012 Master, International Business Management, Graduated @ EDHEC Business School From 2006 to 2010 BA (Honours), International Business Administration @ University of Hertfordshire From 2008 to 2009 Manuel REYNES is skilled in: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, English, Supplier Negotiation, Achats, Open Minded, Project Management, Leadership, Problem Solving, Demand Planning, Purchasing Processes, Marketing, Business, Entrepreneurship, Communication