MS, Industrial Engineering (I) @
Kansas State University
I have 10+ yrs of Core Java, 7+ yrs in Front Office Financial Services industry including FX Derivatives, Cash Equities / Equities / Fixed Income, Equity Derivatives, etc. I have worked on Electronic trading for both Sell Side & Buy side firms on Wall St with Hands-On development, Lead on projects related ton OMS / EMS /
I have 10+ yrs of Core Java, 7+ yrs in Front Office Financial Services industry including FX Derivatives, Cash Equities / Equities / Fixed Income, Equity Derivatives, etc. I have worked on Electronic trading for both Sell Side & Buy side firms on Wall St with Hands-On development, Lead on projects related ton OMS / EMS / Portfolio Trading, Program Trading, Algorithmic Trading, FX Derivatives, Prime Brokerage, etc, mostly in Core Java 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5 & earlier versions with Multi-Threading, Concurrency, Swing, XML, C#, WPF, Python, FIX Protocol, Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, JMS, MQ Series, Spring, Hibernate, Distributed DBs SQL, Caching using Gemfire 6.5, etc.
Besides Morgan Stanley, In the past, I have worked as Team Lead and Project Lead at PIMCO and Cantor Fitzgerald Securities on multiple Java Front Office Equities / Fixed Income / Capital Markets Electronic Trading applications and vendor products including but not limited to Fidessa, Bloomberg, Belzberg, Calypso etc. at sell-side firms like Cantor & buy-side firms like PIMCO & Wellington Mgmt.
Reachable : [email protected] / Mob# 785-317-0071
Sr. Core Java Consultant @ From May 2012 to Present (3 years 8 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior / Lead Equities Financial Developer (Electronic Trading) @ Portfolio Management – PIMCO Global EqS Pathfinder Strategy (Front office - Institutional Equities )
• Lead / Sr. Equities Java Developer on Global EqS Pathfinder Deep Value, distressed asset & (M&A) based strategy for PIMCO Portfolio Managers / Traders who managed equity fund ($2 billion) using BBA electronic trading systems through BDS, against standard benchmarks(BENC) using different MODELs, each focusing on multiple strategies and executing trades using Bloomberg EMSX when rebalancing portfolios, sending block trades / orders to multiple markets across NA (US / Canada), EU - London & Asia – Singapore / Hong Kong.
• Worked directly with Trading Floor to gather technical REQs for Fund & Portfolio strategies by coordinating with business users such as portfolio managers, head traders to service their global equities needs using Core Java, Sybase, Oracle 11g, Python 2.6 scripts.
• Developed Front Office processes for PMs, traders showing Portfolio (dynamic PnL) change.
• Application development in Java 1.5 / Java SE 1.6 for Equities Portfolio managers and traders & worked on Swing UI / WPF (C#) screens.
• Conceptualized & designed process for tracking BENC changes for portfolio performance for MODELs created by traders, PMs, etc using BBA.
Technologies: JSE 1.6/1.5, Java, Python 2.6 / IDE PyCharm 1.1, C#, WPF, SQL Server Data Modeler, Visio, Perforce, Sybase, iSQL tool for Sybase, Oracle 11g, Agile Programming, Bloomberg Anywhere (BBA) trading system (OMS / EMSX), scripts(Shell, PERL)
SUN Certified Java Programmer
Brain Bench Certified Database Developer From October 2010 to March 2012 (1 year 6 months) Assistant Vice President @ Division - Equities ITD (Front Office Technology)
Projects - Stockloan, Securities Lending, Order Audit Trail System (OATS) interfacing with Program Trading Desk, Risk Arbitrage, EasyToBorrow, Cantor ITD Intranet ( Website ) Management,
International Institutional Trading & Trading Desk Application Management.
Sales Trader Equities Workstation (STEW)
Systems: Fidessa Order & Execution Management System (OMS / EMS ), Belzberg Trading Application for International Trading Desk, Penson, Belzberg OMS / EMS
Technologies: J2SE 1.6./1.5/1.4 Core Java, UML using Rational Rose, Visio, Perforce, XML, FIX, JMS, TIBCO, JUnit, JDBC 2.x, Sybase, MS SQL using SQL Server 2000 / 2005, Embarcadero Rapid SQL tool for Sybase, IDE IntelliJ 7.05 , agile
Programming methodologies, scripts(Shell, PERL),
Business Certifications: Series 7 (Working) From 2007 to June 2010 (3 years) Sr. Java / Swing Developer / Sr. Software Engineer @ Investment Systems - Global Trading System (GTS) – (HDS) Historical Data
Portfolio Manager Workstation (PMW) – (SDP) Strategic Derivatives Program
Technologies: J2SE 1.4.2/1.5, Java SWING, JGoodies Framework, UML using Rational Rose, J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, Weblogic 9.2 / 8.1 SP3 /, Accurev 3.2, XML, JUnit, JDBC 2.x, PL SQL Developer, Oracle 10g, Accurev 3.2, Embarcadero Rapid SQL, Sybase, with Eclipse 3.2 using agile programming methodologies From 2006 to 2007 (1 year)
MSE, Software Engineering @ Kansas State University From 2000 to 2003 MS, Industrial Engineering (I) @ Kansas State University From 2000 to 2001 Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Mechanical Engineering @ Nagpur University From 1994 to 1998 High School @ Scindia School Manmohan Uttarwar is skilled in: Equities, Fixed Income, Trading, Equity Derivatives, Order Management, SQL, Program Trading, Derivatives, Sybase, Portfolio Management, Algo Trading, Bloomberg TOMS, Core Java, Sybase IQ, Sybase SQL Anywhere
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension