Business System Leader - Market to Cash @ Coca-Cola HBC
Bachelor, Information and Communication Technologies @
Technical University Sofia
Thank you for visiting my profile!
Here it is how it all started:
In 2007 I was still in University (second year to be precise) and I got a feeling that the value I get from the university is not enough for my personal and professional development. Driven by success I have decided to pursue
Thank you for visiting my profile!
Here it is how it all started:
In 2007 I was still in University (second year to be precise) and I got a feeling that the value I get from the university is not enough for my personal and professional development. Driven by success I have decided to pursue professional career alongside with my educational development. It was really challenging.
I have started at the bottom, chosen as a trainee in the IT department of Coca-Cola Hellenic BG. In the first few years I had the opportunity to be involved in one of the greatest SAP implementation projects, which covers more than 95% of the business processes. This gave me opportunity to understand deeply every aspect of the business, to lead different IT projects on a national and international level, as well as being able to choose and implement best in class technology and systems. That was really powerful environment for me to shape my know-how and readiness in the IT and corporate world.
In the last few years, I was working in a constantly changing IT organizational environment which thought me how to manage change and to form cost optimization mindset.
My 8 + years experience made me results oriented professional with strong ”can do” attitude. I was able to develop and shape my IT project management skills and knowledge on a level to coach and mentor others in the company.
Now, I hold the position of Country Service Desk Manager which made me accountable for providing full scope of IT management services and processes to the internal customers. Except projects and processes I am in position to manage and lead large team of IT professionals. We, as a team, provide IT services to both companies in Bulgaria – CCHBC and Business Services Organization (insourced structure serving all Hellenic companies in EU).
Bellow, you can find detailed descriptions about the positions and projects that I have led in the past.
Country IT Service Desk Manager @ Manage the provision of IT, Communication equipment, Systems and Services in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bulgaria and Coca-Cola Business Services Organization situated in Bulgaria trough:
- Ensuring day-to-day operational state of end-user equipment, systems and services, fully according SLA
- Ensuring the lowest level of Total Cost of Ownership following SLA
- Ensuring efficient usage of resources in delivering IS services
- Ensuring development of user skills in use of equipment and systems
- Facilitating change management in delivering new systems and services
- Leading the overall communication during IT crises management process
- Managing all internal and external IT Partners(including all RFPs) for delivering best in class IT services From March 2012 to Present (3 years 8 months) BulgariaEnterprise IT Services Leader @ As EIT Services Leader I was responsible to lead the relationship and future system integration, demand capturing and IT business related projects in all business functions; to enlarge the already established best-practices in the Business Systems Services area in Bulgaria. My main focus was the continuous improvement, innovation and exploitation of the business systems and processes in the country, facilitating the smooth deployment of further upgrades and improvements, which were either part of SAP template or supporting other strategic initiatives. From December 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 6 months) Sofia, BulgariaBusiness System Leader - Market to Cash @ I was playing Key role in Country SAP implementation project, managing the following sub-projects in Commercial area:
- Project Manager of SDO implementation – integration of company’s CRM system with all official Wholesalers systems (more than 100) resulting in fluently transferring orders/deliveries data. Based on the outstanding results achieved in Bulgaria, I was invited to lead the SDO implementation project in Romania and Moldova.
- Project Manager of CTI and EDI implementation
- Leading the development and execution of model for country Process and Systems Efficiency Measurement – measurement of the key business processes in Commercial area, which was the key assessment criterion for successful SAP Go-Live.
* My approach was recognized as a successful model in the Group, which led to my nomination for coordinator of the same efficiency measurement in Austria, Slovenia, Greece, Hungary, Moldova and Poland.
- Responsible for IT equipment in Commercial area – proper equipment selection, ensure on-time delivery and installation process From October 2008 to December 2010 (2 years 3 months) Sofia, BulgariaBusiness System Leader Commercial @ - I was assigned as key IT person accountable for all IT related segments in the Country Sales and Marketing unit projects.
- Serving as an Intermediary body for collaboration between the highly technical and business stakeholders in the company.
- Backbone for new technology and systems implementation, which resulted with feasible return of investment of the whole company.
- Serving as a main IT representative for understanding the needs and desired outcomes of the Sales and Marketing unit which resulted with paraphrasing and translating them into real and executional projects and activities.
- Facilitation and organization of the IT needs and plans assessment and their incorporation in the ABP process
- Responsibility for building alliances and initiating effective collaboration in cross-border or cross-functional projects. From October 2008 to May 2009 (8 months) Sofia, BulgariaApplication Support Expert @ Providing Account Management to the country business functions through supporting all Business Systems in the Finance, Sales and Marketing, HR and Supply Chain areas. Acting as a first and second level support in order to provide best values of the Service level agreement to the internal customer. Consultancy role is taking also part of the responsibilities. Ensuring stability of the systems and smooth flow of the business processes translated into them. Providing end user training and processes description documentation. Acting as a bridge between the second level support and the local business. From April 2007 to October 2008 (1 year 7 months) Sofia, BulgariaSupply Chain and Relationship manager @ Management of the contractor’s relationship. Looking for opportunities for new contracts in EU. Negotiations. Stock delivery arrangements. Deliveries and Warehouse management. From February 2005 to January 2008 (3 years) HR Consultant @ Investigating and analyzing the IT market in Bulgaria. Selecting the best opportunities to be developed. Analyzing the needs of the employers. Making interviews, assessments and selection of the proper experts. Training. Headhunting. Provide experts to the German market. From May 2006 to April 2007 (1 year)
Master, E-Management @ Technical University Sofia From 2009 to 2011 Bachelor, Information and Communication Technologies @ Technical University Sofia From 2005 to 2010 Bertolt Breht From 2000 to 2005 Lyudmila Todorovska is skilled in: IT Project Management, SAP Project Management, Team Management, People Development, Account Management, Organization management, Change Management, Crisis/Incident..., Cost Optimisation, Influencing and..., Consultancy, Coordination, Service Desk Management, Customer Focus, IT Service Management, Delivering Results, Results Oriented, Cross-functional Team..., Time Management, Innovative Thinking, Business Process, Management, Project Management, Goal Oriented, Consultants, Customer Oriented, Process Improvement, IT Operations, Business Analysis, Performance Management, SAP, ITIL, Team Leadership, Software Documentation, Training, Organizational..., Business Strategy, Recruiting, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Leadership, Enterprise Software, ERP, Negotiation, Business Process..., SAP R/3, Business Planning, SAP ERP, Outsourcing, Consulting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension