I am an intense, focused and insatiably curious person. I am humbled everyday by the family, friends and opportunities that I have. When I'm not reading, exercising, eating, brainstorming or planning, I am studying people, in an effort to understand and also appreciate them as they are and as they see themselves, with the hope that I
I am an intense, focused and insatiably curious person. I am humbled everyday by the family, friends and opportunities that I have. When I'm not reading, exercising, eating, brainstorming or planning, I am studying people, in an effort to understand and also appreciate them as they are and as they see themselves, with the hope that I might one day be able to help them get more of what they want out of life.
I talk more than I'd like to; I get excited often and like to share. My goal is never perfection, just continual improvement. Viktor Frankl and Ray Dalio changed my life.
Research Assistant @ In my current capacity, I am helping with a cognitive and brain-state training course and attention regulation research project designed to help students measure the capacity and limits of their attention and memory, strengthen their ability to focus and maintain goal-directed behavior, and exhibit more control over their emotions.
This is currently the only research project on campus accompanied by a course. The curriculum relies heavily on techniques drawn from video game and meditation research.
Cognitive and Brain-State Training Course: http://www.decal.org/3443
Silver Lab: http://argentum.ucbso.berkeley.edu/ From September 2015 to Present (2 months) Berkeley, CAVice President of Operations @ CETSA connects ambitious students with the resources they need to form teams and launch their own businesses. We partner with local technology companies, student groups, incubators and accelerators to help students explore entrepreneurship and/or find internships/employment opportunities.
• Promote entrepreneurship and industry challenge courses on campus
• Represent and engage with entrepreneurship community at university-sponsored events
• Provide internship referrals for local startups
• Maintain resume book From August 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Berkeley, CAProduct Management @ Built.io’s mission is to connect the world by fast-tracking innovation for its customers at the intersection of mobile, web and the Internet of Things. Built.io’s digital solutions and services are trusted by the world’s most innovative startups, leading Fortune 500 companies and governments around the world to provide a new generation of realtime, engaging experiences.
Responsibilities + Tangible Impact:
• Managed beta testing program of Built.io Flow and strategized GTM with senior leadership
• Utilized Intercom.io to fully automate and personalize customer engagement messaging
• Created a strategy to organize and prioritize customer feedback using Trello
• Pitched partnership prospects and contributed key marketing content From May 2015 to August 2015 (4 months) San Francisco, CACo-Founder and Product Manager @ TouchFreight provides a simple mobile logistics solution to help freight companies ship more, faster.
With our dispatch web portal and onboard driver iPad application, shippers can:
• Dispatch shipments and communicate with drivers electronically
• Eliminate costly faxes and phone calls to drivers on the road
• Plan better routes and minimize re-routing
• Provide information to their customers in real-time
• Coordinate product team
• Coordinate business development team
• Maintain relationships with potential investors and customers
• Maintain company focus and vision
• Achieve team consensus on important product and business decisions
• Market research
• Functional design
• Basic website development
• Pitching to large audiences From August 2014 to May 2015 (10 months) Berkeley, CAIndustrial Relations Officer @ Contacted recruiters and assisted with/organized company infosessions, tech-talks and career fairs for Tau Beta Pi, the national engineering honor society. From January 2015 to April 2015 (4 months) Berkeley, CAMechanical Engineer @ Helped design chassis for planetary rover prototype using SolidWorks
Assisted in developing rocker arm differential gear suspension system
Created production drawings and manufactured chassis parts using mill From September 2013 to May 2014 (9 months) Berkeley, CA
Bachelor of Science (B.A.), Cognitive Science, Junior @ University of California, Berkeley From 2013 to 2017 Santa Margarita Catholic High School From 2009 to 2013
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension