AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. AbbVie combines the focus and passion of a leading-edge biotech with the expertise and structure of a long-established pharmaceutical leader. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address
AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. AbbVie combines the focus and passion of a leading-edge biotech with the expertise and structure of a long-established pharmaceutical leader. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases.
AbbVie aims to help patients live healthier lives and collaborate on sustainable healthcare solutions. In 2013, AbbVie will employ approximately 25,000 people worldwide and market medicines in more than 170 countries.
Key therapeutic areas include Virology (HIV and HCV), Immunology, CNS, Pain, Oncology, Renal, and Men's and Women's Health.
For more information on career opportunities at AbbVie, visit www.abbvie.com.
Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding,Head hunting, Search and Selection
Specialties: IT,Healthcare, Computer Science, Telecommunication, Engineering&Manufacturing, recruiting, head hunter, consulting.
Training & Transformation Manager @ Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers create long-term career plans within an organization.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Talent Strategy definition and implementation
- Talent Management
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
- Conduct continuing education training.
- Provide leadership development education.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Oversees execution of performance management, strategic workforce planning and succession management processes, ensuring consistency and quality in approach
- Support to Sales Training Department in the development activities
- Learning team lead From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Rome Area, ItalyTalent Acquisition Manager Italy @ Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts
Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data.
Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
Develop college recruiting programs
Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource
Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding. (Taleo, Workday, Oracle)
Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process. From May 2013 to Present (2 years 8 months) Associate Director @ From January 2011 to April 2013 (2 years 4 months) Rome Area, ItalyManager Digital & New Media and Technology @ Responsible for Digital & New Media and Technology Division and specialized in the recruitment of technical, sales&marketing profiles focused on the ICT and Digital-Online Market.
Responsible for business development, portfolio management, implementation of communication plans, recruitment for middle and top management positions, people management. I am measured on a P&L base and on weekly/monthly results and targets.
Search strategies definition
Market segmentation and identification of the target companies
Analysis of the organizational structure for each of the identified companies
Direct search activities (scouting)
Prescreening phone interviews
F2F interviews to the preselected candidates
Definition of the shortlist and arrangement of the confidential reports
Support the client during the first interviews
Offer negotiation both with client and candidate From July 2010 to April 2013 (2 years 10 months) Rome Area, ItalySenior Consultant - Technology Central & Southern Italy @ From 2009 to 2011 (2 years) Rome Area, ItalyBusiness Developer & System Integrator @ From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Rome Area, Italy
Luca Conforti is skilled in: Recruiting, Telecommunications, Consulting, Computer Science, Executive Search, Technical Recruiting, HR Consulting, Human Resources, Project Management, Talent Management, Negotiation, Sourcing, Information Technology, Start-ups, Talent Acquisition
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension