Over 20 years of impressive sales experience in highly competitive industries. Successful career with proven track record in prospecting, consultative sales, new business development and account retention. Proficient in sales presentations, marketing strategies and strategic planning. Outstanding perception of customer needs and ability to recommend effective solutions. Well-developed closing skills for large software and capital purchases. Experienced
Over 20 years of impressive sales experience in highly competitive industries. Successful career with proven track record in prospecting, consultative sales, new business development and account retention. Proficient in sales presentations, marketing strategies and strategic planning. Outstanding perception of customer needs and ability to recommend effective solutions. Well-developed closing skills for large software and capital purchases. Experienced sales trainer providing training classes in a corporate classroom as well as field training. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed to professional excellence.
Awarded 9 President's Club throughout sales career.
Awarded 8 Top National Performer Awards throughout sales career.
Routine call points: C Level, Executive Directors, Firm Administrators (Legal), Marketing, Director Level Department Leaders
Oracle Marketing Cloud Application Sales Manager- Financial Services- Central @ * Focused on the Financial Services Industry, I help Marketers develop strategies to better engage their audience providing highly personalized and targeted multi-channel communications when combined with an array of solutions within the Oracle Marketing Cloud.
* The Oracle Marketing Cloud is the only solution set to provide a tailored marketing automation solutions (Eloqua) specifically for Asset Management, Wealth Management, Insurance & Banking sectors which can be fully integrated to our suite of marketing solutions for all of your current and future needs.These solutions include email Marketing Automation (Eloqua), Marketing Orchestration (Responsys), Content Marketing (Compendium), Data Management (BlueKai), Social Relationship Management (SRM) and now Maxymiser for online customer experience. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Greater Chicago AreaWebCenter Account Manager @ Market Oracle's WebCenter Suite solution to national accounts in Chicago, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Dakota and South Dakota. WebCenter Suite includes Sites (Web Content Mgmt), Portal, Enterprise Content and Imaging.
Oracle WebCenter is the user-engagement platform delivering connectivity between people and business. WebCenter Suite enables enterprises to improve customer loyalty with targeted websites, while enhancing poductivity with contextual collaboration. It increases business agility with intuitive portals, composite applications, and mash-ups, and offers seamless acess to the right information in context.
FY2013- Achieved Over 100% of Plan
FY2014- Achieved Over 177% of Plan
Achieved Oracle Club Excellence for FY2014 From April 2012 to Present (3 years 9 months) Greater Chicago AreaMajor Account Executive @ Seasoned sales executive responsible for maintaining current client relationships, as well as obtaining new business. Market the entire Canon product line including document output, managed print, business services and software solutions.
* 2011- Ranked within top 5% Nationally
* 2010- Ranked # 12 of 1,064 for Placements Nationally
* 2009- Ranked # 2 of 1,033 for Placements Nationally
* 2008- Ranked # 6 of 886 for Placements Nationally
* 2007- Ranked # 4 of 949 for Placements Nationally
* 2006- Ranked # 1 of 899 for Placements Nationally
* 2005- Ranked # 2 of 914 for Placements Nationally
* 2004- Ranked # 10 of 850 for Placements Nationally
* 2002- Ranked # 3 of 800 for Placements Nationally From January 1999 to April 2012 (13 years 4 months) Territory Sales Representative/Account Executive @ Marketed multiple product lines and software solutions to a large territory in the Chicago market. Promoted to Account Executive for the Kodak product line less than six months with the organization. From September 1997 to December 1998 (1 year 4 months) Inside Sales Representative @ Marketing the Ricoh consumable product to direct clients in a three state territory. Met or exceeded monthly quota on a consistent basis. From September 1996 to September 1997 (1 year 1 month)
BS, Health Administration, Business Administration @ Northern Illinois University From 1992 to 1996 Glenbard West High School From 1988 to 1992 Lisa Woodward is skilled in: Sales Process, Solution Selling, Sales Presentations, Enterprise Software, Enterprise Content Management, Document Management, New Business Development, Portals, Consultative Selling, Pre-sales, Document Imaging, CRM, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Solution Architecture, Software Industry
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension