Regional Loyalty Training Manager - NE & SE Asia @ Accor
Trainer - Consultant (Part time) @ Relaytion
Reservations Agent - Part Time @ Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering @
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
With over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry, working with international hotel chains. Results-oriented professional with extensive experience in hospitality distribution systems, sales & marketing, and pricing. Highly-organized self-starter with effective technical skills and demonstrated ability to manage system tools, create tailor-made report formats, build relationships, communicate strategies and product offerings, and provide technical expertise,
With over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry, working with international hotel chains. Results-oriented professional with extensive experience in hospitality distribution systems, sales & marketing, and pricing. Highly-organized self-starter with effective technical skills and demonstrated ability to manage system tools, create tailor-made report formats, build relationships, communicate strategies and product offerings, and provide technical expertise, support, and training.
Resourceful, creative problem-solver with proven aptitude to analyze and translate complex requirements and business problems and design innovative solutions. Motivated achiever, who exceeds goals, has been given recognition, earned customer satisfaction and gained trust and confidence from both clients and colleagues. Good communicator, blending technical expertise with exceptional interpersonal skills while interacting effectively with colleagues from top management to rank and file level; adept at preparing and organizing presentations for meetings; excellent events /trade shows coordination.
Quick to grasp ideas and with the intelligence to learn new skills; strong administrative skills, capable to multitask with exceptional organizational skills; possessing the initiative and motivation to work independently. Strong computer / technical background enabling better understanding of new systems.
Regional Loyalty Training Manager - NE & SE Asia @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Bangkok Metropolitan Area, ThailandTrainer - Consultant (Part time) @ - conduct training face-to-face or online to hotels within Asia
- assist in evaluation and quality of service provided From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Reservations Agent - Part Time @ - Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, handled direct reservations and FIT bookings for the hotel
- manages incoming emails, arrival checks, inquiries, and OTA extranets From March 2014 to May 2014 (3 months) Sydney, AustraliaDirector of Revenue Management @ - reporting directly to the General Manager, manages revenue analysis and forecasting for the hotel
- working closely with the relevant teams (sales, front office, events, finance, e-commerce) to determine revenue strategies to meet or exceed targets From July 2012 to January 2013 (7 months) Site Coordination Manager - ACCOR Customer Contact Center @ - reporting directly to the Vice President for Accor Customer Contact Centre - Worldwide.
managed and oversee the pre-opening of the new customer contact center catering for all English language markets; assisted with recruitment and training of new agents; liaison between the local partner (service provider) and ACCOR offices / division / hotels.
- handled client complaints in coordination with the key Accor divisions.
- working hand-in-hand with the operations team of our partner in ensuring service quality is met and service level is achieved at all times. From September 2011 to July 2012 (11 months) Distribution & ASA Roll-Out Training Manager @ - Rolled out ASA (Accor Sales Applications) rates and sales for Asia Hotels; implemented the manual production input into ASA throughout Asia
- Managed hotel trainings on all TARS and Data on the Web Applications
- Supervised and rolled out Interface setups (OXI, CRIS, and FOLS) for Asia hotels
- Rolled out new version of Data Web and Price Points functions in all Asia hotels via online and face-to-face trainings
- Assisted in the successful roll out of APOL in 3 pilot hotels in Singapore From November 2008 to August 2011 (2 years 10 months) Sales Support Supervisor @ - reporting to the Regional Director of Sales & Marketing; providing administrative assistance such as meeting and travel arrangement, communications to hotel sales & marketing manager, day-to-day operations.
- acted as TARS-hub for the 17 offline hotels,ensuring regular updates of pricing on the online systems
- assisted in all Sales & Marketing activities for all Middle East hotels in coordination with ACCOR Head Office.
- was the International Sales Coordinator for Middle East Region, managing RFP's and corporate & leisure contracting on behalf of the hotels.
- assisted in the roll-out of A|Club (Accor's loyalty program) in the region.
-Successfully organized ACCOR’s participation at the Arabian Travel Market (2004 to 2008)
-Successfully organized the First Annual Regional Sales Meeting – Middle East hotels held in Cairo, Egypt (2007).
- Produced an excel version of Commercial Action Plan for use by Middle East hotels.
- Awarded a plaque of Recognition for Valuable Contributions to the company in 2002. From November 2001 to October 2008 (7 years) Senior Reservation Sales Agent @ Awarded Employee of the Month (August 2000), nominated for the Employee of the Quarter (2000) and Employee of the Year Nominee (2000) From April 1999 to April 2001 (2 years 1 month) Reservations Specialist / Night Auditor @ - Assigned to handle a special task to transfer the hotel’s database of guests and clients from the old system (Carahost) to the new system (Fidelio).
- Worked as Guest Service Agent and Telephone Operator prior to being promoted as Reservations Agent. Worked as Night Auditor prior to leaving the hotel.
- Authored a Reservations System and Night Audit Training Manual for use in the hotel.
- Awarded Employee of the Month in October 1997, then Chairman’s Club Winner for the 4th Quarter of 2007, and Employee of the Year 1997. From November 1996 to April 1999 (2 years 6 months) Message Handling Specialist / OJT - Technical Department @ From May 1995 to February 1996 (10 months) Cashier / Counter Crew @ - Awarded Best Cashier 1995 and have won several awards for excellent sales during store promotions. From August 1994 to January 1995 (6 months)
Master in Business and Project Management @ Asia Pacific International College From 2014 to 2015 Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering @ Polytechnic University of the Philippines From 1991 to 1996 Lisa Cano is skilled in: Revenue Analysis, Yield Management, Hotels, Hotel Management, Hospitality Industry, Event Management, Customer Service, Micros, Front Office, Hospitality Management, Resorts, Tourism, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Property Management Systems