Malaysia Country Sales Operations Manager @ Procter & Gamble
Global Gillette Availability Manager @ Procter & Gamble
Armidale High School
A highly motivated, hard working professional with 25 years experience at Procter & Gamble, building businesses across multiple trade channels in the emerging/developed markets of Australia, China, Japan and ASEAN. Diverse experience managing turnarounds, Modern Retail, distributors, Trade marketing, integrating acquisitions, and leading business divesture. Proven capability building eRetailing and managing long term customer equity via retail
A highly motivated, hard working professional with 25 years experience at Procter & Gamble, building businesses across multiple trade channels in the emerging/developed markets of Australia, China, Japan and ASEAN. Diverse experience managing turnarounds, Modern Retail, distributors, Trade marketing, integrating acquisitions, and leading business divesture. Proven capability building eRetailing and managing long term customer equity via retail innovation.Excellent communication and presentation skill internally and externally up to customer CEO level.
-Able to develop and lead complex process change across large and diverse matrix organizations.
-Able to develop and guide cultural and geographical diverse teams to deliver top performance.
-Ability to turn shopper understanding into retail innovation across traditional trade channels.
-Ability to turn internet shopper insights into internet commerce strategies.
Core Strengths: strategic thinking, leadership, collaboration and organization capability building
Head of ASEAN: Innovation, eCommerce and Drug & Pharmacy Channel. @ • Develop and lead P&G's eCommerce strategy across, multi eCommerce chanels within the South East Asia region.
• Strong experience developing a successful international online content strategy with strong project management skills while working closely with digital media agencies to execute a strong media plan to drive traffic and conversion.
• Deep understanding of the eShopper. Providing internal & external consulation to eRetailer at the CEO level focusing on improved shopping expereince, increase closure rates and increasing basket size by developing and implementing key strategies and functionality.
• Developed the Drug/Pharmacy channel strategy. Aligned Regional & Global Business Unit Vice Presidents on portfolio requirements and aligned the channel specific initiative master plan for the next 2 Fiscal Years.
• Work closely with the Drug/Pharmacy customer CEO’s to develop retail and digital strategies to deliver their goals and improve the banner’s desired equity.
• Lead the development of Tesco Thailand's Health & Beauty reinvention. From July 2011 to Present (4 years 6 months) ASEAN Modern Retail Channel and Innovation MS&P Manager @ • Created the Bangkok innovation center aimed at providing an in-depth understanding of how and why shoppers make purchasing decisions and what influences their choices
.Focused on improving retail shopping experience with key customers by better understanding the shopper via leveraging technology such as eye tracking and shopper studies.
• Working closely with customer CEO's, multifunctional customer department heads, and a 3rd party design agency I led 4 total store and 10 department retail innovation with 11 key customers across 4 trade channels in 4 ASEAN countries. Key customers include Guardian Singapore Flaship store, Watson's Singapore Flaship store, Cold Storage Singapore, Giant Singapore, Alfa Mart Indonesia, Matahari Indonesia, Lotte Vietnam, & Big C Vietnam From October 2009 to June 2011 (1 year 9 months) ASEAN MS&P Operations Manager @ • Key CBD/Sales resource in the creation of the new ASEAN business unit.
• Developed and implemented standardized CBD/Sales system, principles and processes across the 5 ASEAN countries and central MS&P/Trade Marketing, covering product initiative end2end development, management, deployment, tracking, capacity planning.
• Introduced by store planning across ASEAN Modern Retail channels, and aligned category retail standards by channel with the global business units.
• Appointed and managed the agencies with a combined 1500 sales force that managed in-store category fundamentals, initiative objectives and reporting by store the category shopper based design retail standards.
• Worked with the central purchasing group to reduce the cost of POS manufacturing by 43% by leveraging the scale of ASEAN
• Developed and implemented trade fund management stewardship practices and processes and led the 15 member trade fund management group. From September 2007 to October 2009 (2 years 2 months) Pacific Islands Market Development Manager @ • Managed 4 distributors with multi-functional resources across 14 pacific nations
• Directed marketing strategies, business development plans, and promotional activities.
• Doubled the business to $USD 40 Million in 3years (excluding acquisitions) exceeding volume and DOPAT goals in successive years.
• Integrated the Gillette acquisition across the Pacific rationalizing distributors and implementing P&G process and systems with newly appointed P&G distributors. From September 2004 to September 2007 (3 years 1 month) Australasia, ASEAN, India CBD Systems Manager @ • Led a multifunctional team that developed an on-line by store sales fundamentals tracking tool for modern retail stores contributing 80% ACV across Austalasia, ASEAN, and India
• Led a multi-functional team that identified business and system requirements across Asia. Worked closely with developers to prioritize and implement an integrated sales trade spending tool leveraging Siebel Systems.
• The on-line system was adopted as the global P&G Trade Fund planning, tracking, payment and evaluating tool and is deployed in all P&G countries globally. From September 2002 to July 2004 (1 year 11 months) CBD Innovation and Category Management Manager @ • Led the Japanese Category Management group and developed and deployed a simplified work process.
• Represented North East Asia on the Global Sales Consistency board that developed P&G’s Global principle and Guidelines associated with customer trading terms and spending.
• Led a multifunctional team that developed the indirect shipment and Beauty Counselor reporting systems. From January 2000 to September 2002 (2 years 9 months) Kobe, Hyogo, JapanCBD Systems Manager: Asia @ • Represented Asia Sales on the Global shipment reporting development team that identified the reporting requirements across all Functional levels and 14 Asian countries via the development of aligned global reporting standards. Led a multifunctional team of 18 to implement the global standards in Asia, and worked with IT to build a Regional data warehouse.
• Led the Global Indirect Shipment reporting project team. Identified and prioritized reporting requirements, developed global standards and worked closely with development teams in Warsaw and India to deliver a tool that been deployed to 10 countries.
• Led the Asia Demand Management group and initiated the Asia SAP Demand Management project that allows centralized product forecasting in Singapore for ASEAN, Australia, New Zealand & Indian countries, improving productivity by 30%. From January 1998 to January 2000 (2 years 1 month) Kobe, Hyogo, JapanChina CBD Operations Manager @ • Led the development of the Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) process for China
• Owned the forecast development, the multifunctional alignment, issue resolution process and presentation of the forecast to 4 category Vice Presidents.
• Improved forecast accuracy from 38% to a high of 95% and reduced inventory by $US 50.0 million
• Corporate Organizational Effectiveness trainer for developing High performance Organizations. From August 1996 to January 1998 (1 year 6 months) Guangzhou, Guangdong, ChinaPharmacy Sales Rep @ From 1986 to 1988 (2 years)
BEc @ The Australian National University From 1983 to 1986 Armidale High School Lindsey Crawford is skilled in: Trade Marketing, Shopper Marketing, FMCG, Consumer Products, Customer Insight, Cross-functional Team Leadership, E-commerce, Management, Leadership, Pricing Strategy, Channel Strategy, Sales Operations, New Business Development, Sales Management, Business Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension