Recruiting Operations Manager @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaTalent Operations Lead @ ClearSlide provides the leading cloud-based sales communications platform designed specifically to meet the communication needs of enterprise sales professionals to help them close more business. ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Greylock Partners,
Recruiting Operations Manager @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaTalent Operations Lead @ ClearSlide provides the leading cloud-based sales communications platform designed specifically to meet the communication needs of enterprise sales professionals to help them close more business. ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Greylock Partners, Social+Capital and Felicis Ventures.
If you are a rockstar looking for a dynamic and challenging role in a fast-paced start-up you should take a look at the positions we currently have available. ClearSlide is based in San Francisco close to public transit. We offer great benefits and a dynamic work environment. We're currently looking for a variety of talent.
If interested please apply via our website! From September 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaManager, Talent Programs and Operations @ ClearSlide is the Platform for Sales and Marketing Success that powers valuable, genuine business conversations and enables organizations to achieve better business outcomes. ClearSlide improves customer communications (phone, email, face-to-face) by providing real-time visibility and analytics for sales and marketing leaders. As a result, customers achieve higher seller productivity, increased sales management effectiveness and stronger customer-facing messaging.
- Recruit for positions all levels across Engineering, Product, Sales, Sales Support and G&A
- Manage all tools, programs and vendor relationships for the ClearSlide Talent Acquisition Team
- Employment brand development
- Lead all recruiting related activities, including careers website, event participation and campus and diversity recruiting
- Led company wide initiative to document job descriptions for all employees across the organization
- In partnership with Manager of Talent Acquisition created process and practices for a professional and engaging candidate experience From March 2015 to 2015 (less than a year) San Francisco Bay AreaRecruiting Coordinator @ If interested please apply via our website!
http://clearslide.com/public/content/jobs From January 2012 to September 2013 (1 year 9 months) San Francisco Bay AreaHuman Resource Management Intern @ •Shadowed and networked with Human Resource professionals in various departments including: Benefits, Employee Relations, Diversity, Training, Compensation, and Employee Communications From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Las Vegas, Nevada AreaOffice Assistant @ • Assisted in managing accounts receivable and collections on a daily basis
• Demonstrated the ability to work quickly and accurately under deadlines From May 2010 to August 2010 (4 months) Special Education Aid II @ From June 2008 to August 2009 (1 year 3 months)
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration; Human Resource Management @ California State University-Chico From 2007 to 2011 Università degli Studi di Torino From 2009 to 2009 Lilly (Sheahan) is skilled in: Onboarding, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Applicant Tracking Systems, Human Resources, Start-ups, Personnel Management, Internet Recruiting, Interviews, CRM, Management, Executive Search, Sourcing, Temporary Placement, Technical Recruiting, College Recruiting