Chief Marketing and Sales Officer @ Surterra Wellness
Master of Science, Business Information Technology and Data Warehousing @
University of Denver - Daniels College of Business
General Management champion with ten years of experience in Consumer Goods and Retail organizations across developed and emerging markets. Delivers high impact marketing and strategic thinking to world-class brands (Tide, Pampers, Crest, Oral-B, and Nutrilite). Through understanding of business acumen, passion for results and distinctive analytical thinking. Recognized as a change agent who stimulates organizational curiosity for
General Management champion with ten years of experience in Consumer Goods and Retail organizations across developed and emerging markets. Delivers high impact marketing and strategic thinking to world-class brands (Tide, Pampers, Crest, Oral-B, and Nutrilite). Through understanding of business acumen, passion for results and distinctive analytical thinking. Recognized as a change agent who stimulates organizational curiosity for better decisions, develops lean teams and focuses on building human capital as competitive advantage. Unique management style blends positive power of influence, empowerment of individuals and continuous development in pursuit of business excellence.
- Brand Management and Lean Marketing
- Strategic Planning & Thinking
- Business Analysis & Analytics
- Pricing, Portfolio Management, New Product Launches and Trends
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Organizational Leadership & Change Agent
- Developing and Developed Markets Experience
Senior Manager, Vendor Management @ Lead Watches, Jewelry and Luggage categories. From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Greater Seattle AreaSenior Brand Manager @ Develop and deliver innovation strategy and 5-year product pipeline for Kellogg's segment leading brands: Special K, Nutri-Grain and Rice Krispies Treats. Lead teams to develop breakthrough products that create desire, architect holistic launch plans to stimulate demand and invest in building in a portfolio towards sustainable long-term growth. From April 2014 to November 2014 (8 months) Founder @ prdctTM is an initiative to create a dependable alternative channel to buy high end electronics. Maximizing each products usable life, and minimizing its enviromental impact we're creating positive karma. Your store, our terms. From January 2012 to October 2014 (2 years 10 months) Senior Brand Manager at Kellogg Company @ Leading North America Special K and Rice Krispies Treats brand innovation for Wholesome Snacks category. From May 2013 to April 2014 (1 year) Nutrilite Brand Management - Innovation @ Develop Nutrilite’s innovation strategy to build strong generational appeal across emerging segments and architect brand portfolio to fuel sustainable growth.
- Focus on product packaging, delivery forms as instruments of customer acquisition
- Identify drivers for compliance among existing users
- Lead brand differentiation of Nutrilite experience From September 2012 to May 2013 (9 months) Consumer and Market Insights Lead @ Lead Amway’s Analytical transformation by introducing new capabilities, driving organizational readiness and building demand for better insights across key decision makers.
- New Product Launch Assessment
- Digital Touchpoint & Marketing
- Analytical Modelling and Internal Consultancy From April 2010 to August 2012 (2 years 5 months) Business Analysis Manager @ Lead Marketing Analysis Manager for Oral Care - Toothbrush, Floss, Whitening and Dental Adhesives Business.
- Marketing Mix and Drivers
- Strategic Consulting
- Market Trends Tracking & Advisory
- Portfolio Optimization
- Pricing Analysis
- Custom and Syndicated Research From March 2008 to April 2010 (2 years 2 months) Market Research Analyst @ Lead launch of Business Analysis program at Procter & Gamble - Turkey and supported expansion across Central and Eastern Europe. Primarily worked with Fabric & Home Care portfolio, and extensively engaged with Beauty, Baby Care and Men’s Grooming brands at strategic projects.
- Market Trends Tracking & Advisory
- Landscape Assessment
- Pricing and Portfolio Optimization
- Media Mix Optimization
- Annual Strategic Review
- Brand Equity and Commercialization. From June 2005 to March 2008 (2 years 10 months) Marketing Technology Engineer @ Led development of Agilent’s Digital Strategy and built its eCommerce platform as a competitive edge.
- eCommerce Strategy & Execution
- Online Campaign Management
- Business Intelligence From April 2004 to June 2005 (1 year 3 months) Graduate Assistant @ -Delivered class to students with non-technical background From September 2003 to June 2004 (10 months) Business Owner @ -Established a start up business and reached 500 customers & over $300000 total sales in 4 years.
-Aimed to be single point of contact for Electronic Goods From October 1999 to April 2003 (3 years 7 months) Sales Systems Analyst @ -Developed Analytical tools for everyday business steering
-Introduced and deployed data transformation platforms From June 2002 to September 2002 (4 months) Sales Technology Intern @ -Developed network monitoring tools to detect server problems. System recovery time improved 40% From June 2001 to August 2001 (3 months)
MBA, Marketing @ University of Michigan - Stephen M. Ross School of Business From 2011 to 2013 Master of Science, Business Information Technology and Data Warehousing @ University of Denver - Daniels College of Business From 2003 to 2004 Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering @ Orta Dogu Teknik Üniversitesi From 1998 to 2003 Levent Hamdemir is skilled in: Brand Management, Analytics, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, Customer Insight, Product Development, Market Research, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, FMCG, Marketing Research, Pricing, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Business Intelligence, Segmentation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension