• Image Processing
• Computer Vision
• C++ (including C++11)
• Object-Oriented Design
• Libraries: Boost, CGAL, IPP, IPL, GMM, GSL, Cholmod, ceres-solve.
• Development environment / tools: Visual Studio .NET, FogBugz, SubVersion
• Commercial programs: SocetSet/GXP
• More programming languages: Java, Python, Perl, Scheme, Pascal.
• Excellent learning ability
• Photogrammetric libraries and applications – 11 years
• Programmer team leadership – 2 years
• The Israel Defense Prize (awarded by the President of Israel to my current project)
• Clients in Europe and the US
Algorithmician @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Senior algorithmician @ (VisionMap is a leading provider of digital automatic aerial surveying and mapping systems.) Develop the ground processing system, including parallel processing, image registration and generation of DTM and Orthophoto.
This system is used by clients worldwide.
In 2009 VisionMap was awarded the Israel Defense Prize. From January 2006 to April 2015 (9 years 4 months) Software team leader @ Leader of a team of six programmers and algorithmicians (university graduates) in a technological unit in the IDF intelligence forces.
Team wrote and maintained code concerning photogrammetry (aerial and satellite photo measurement) and image processing, including core libraries rich with scientific and professional knowledge as well as front-end applications.
Received an award. From 2004 to 2006 (2 years) Software development officer @ From September 1999 to 2004 (5 years)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension