Bachelor of Science, Computer Science @
City University of New York-College of Staten Island
I am a proven Business and Technology professional with expertise in the Financial Software industry. I have worked at several front-to-back trading software vendors and, as a result, obtained valuable experience with the business of various client profiles (buy-side / sell-side). I aim to continue growing in this field and consistently contribute to the successful operations of
I am a proven Business and Technology professional with expertise in the Financial Software industry. I have worked at several front-to-back trading software vendors and, as a result, obtained valuable experience with the business of various client profiles (buy-side / sell-side). I aim to continue growing in this field and consistently contribute to the successful operations of my clients.
Team Lead, Senior Consultant @ • Team Lead for Back Office group, overseeing a team of internal and external consultants - on this front-to-back, cross-asset, global, award-winning trading platform
• BO Functional Lead for implementation projects and Client Support Coordinator for clients in production
• Worked with variety of sell-side and buy-side client profiles - commercial and investment banks, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, insurance firms, etc.
• Back Office functionalities include trade lifecycle processing (STP), pre-trade and post-trade workflows, accounting, position and cash management, collateral management, settlements, swift messages, confirmations, end-of-day processes, processing scripts, P&L acceptance, global operating model, etc.
• Work on a variety of product types including fixed income and equity securities, interest rate derivatives (IRS, currency swaps, caps/floors), FOREX (spot/forward, NDF), futures, forwards, options, structured products, etc.
• Technical use of SQL, XML, Unix, and Murex proprietary scripting languages
• Perform pre-sales (demos) on platform functionalities for prospective clients
• Run training workshops for clients and internal staff From March 2011 to Present (4 years 8 months) New York, NYClient Support Analyst @ • Application support for Endur/Findur - Cross-asset trading, risk management, operational and portfolio management solutions for financial and energy industries worldwide
• Responsible for supporting every aspect of this straight-through-processing system with particular focus on risk, simulations/revaluations, pricing models, greeks, market curves, and derivatives
• Responsible for client facing communication, service request management, documentation of test cases, maintenance of CRM system, license key management, and collaboration with all functional units so as to address clients’ issues
• Issues range from defect submissions to questions and are both business-related and technical in nature
• Responsible for coordinating and distributing service requests to support personnel
• Liaise with company’s clients and development teams to assist with business requirements From January 2009 to February 2011 (2 years 2 months) Associate Analyst, Secondary Marketing @ • Assisted sales and operations staff with pricing loans and structuring deals using internal, broker, and correspondent products
• Actively worked on Lock Desk and carried out various Secondary duties and special projects
• Technology: Designed and managed intranet portal via MS SharePoint for retail division From November 2007 to September 2008 (11 months) Product Development Specialist, Capital Markets @ • Performed extensive Secondary Market research and internal/investor mortgage product guidelines analysis
• Assisted in writing internal product guidelines including underwriting manuals and product summaries
• Created company-wide announcements, assisted in marketing advertisements, and communicated in-house product updates to investors From August 2006 to August 2007 (1 year 1 month) Product Specialist, Product Development @ • Assisted loan officers in structuring deals; Pre-qualified residential and mixed-use/commercial scenarios
• Assisted all departments with underwriting guidelines and kept company current with investors’ updates
• Technology: Assisted in implementing and testing LoanQuest LOS system with in-house guidelines From November 2004 to August 2006 (1 year 10 months) Loan Officer, Sales @ • Originated and closed residential mortgages. Worked with borrowers from point of origination to funding.
• Obtained and reviewed documentation for loan approval including income and liquid asset statements. Analyzed credit reports, property titles, and residential appraisals.
• Technology: Assisted in implementing and testing LOS systems as well as integrating loan documents From August 2002 to October 2004 (2 years 3 months)
MBA, Finance, Information Systems @ Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) From 2007 to 2010 Bachelor of Science, Computer Science @ City University of New York-College of Staten Island From 1996 to 2001 Leo Indman is skilled in: SQL, Unix, Microsoft Office, C++, SharePoint, CRM, Risk Management, Testing, Portfolio Management, Software Documentation, Analysis, Visio
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension