Director Recruiting EMEA & RPAC and Learning & Development EMEA @ Tesla
Director Recruiting and Learning & Development EMEA @ Tesla
Director Recruiting EMEA @ Tesla
Building a best in class Talent Acquisition function to influence and contribute to the achievement of business goals across the the organisation globally. Passionate about the role TA can play and ensuring it has a seat at the table to drive business strategy. Leading a team across EMEA, transforming the TA strategy to focus on sourcing and
Building a best in class Talent Acquisition function to influence and contribute to the achievement of business goals across the the organisation globally. Passionate about the role TA can play and ensuring it has a seat at the table to drive business strategy. Leading a team across EMEA, transforming the TA strategy to focus on sourcing and delivering top talent that will drive the business forward while influencing through commercial insight and data. Developing teams capability to provide excellence in terms of recruiting service and strategy rather than a traditional transactional delivery. Implementing a culture of attracting and building passive talent communities via multiple channels built on a great employer brand and engaging content. All supported by robust and slick systems, processes and policies.
Over 14 years experience within Talent Acquisition covering both agency and in-house across multiple industries on a global scale. Successfully built and run global recruiting functions that cover graduate & MBA to executive search, employer branding and diversity.
Recruiter Magazine, Top 11 Most Influential TA Leaders 2013
LinkedIn Talent Connect 2013 Featured speaker
LinkedIn Talent Connect 2014 Exec Track Speaker
Recruiter Awards 2014 Judge
Member of the 2013/14 Linkedin 100 & Expert Advisory Group
Social Media Leadership Forum Guest Speaker 2013
LinkedIn UK & US Executive Summit Member 2013
LinkedIn US & UK Executive Summit Member
Senior Director Talent Acquisition EMEA @ Building a world class TA function across EMEA From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Head of Talent Acquisition @ Transforming Talent Acquisition at Sky into a world class strategic function helping to drive the business forward.
- Design and implementation of a new talent acquisition strategy covering 5000+ hires pa.
- Transforming both service and capability from traditional transactional to strategic influencer
- Built a sourcing academy to ensure constant innovation and best in class recruiter capability
- Building a TA insights function to ensure data driven decisions
- Implemented a Research function to "build our own" recruiters from scratch
- Consistent Improvement in quality of hire, candidate experience, diversity and service levels to the business
- Year 1 - over 100% increase in direct hiring from 35% to 75%, Year 2 - to 87% while reducing time to fill by 3 weeks
- Resulted in £7.5 million in agency cost avoidance in year 1, year 2 - £9.5 million saving
- Implementation of social recruiting strategy and focus on employer brand engagement - Glassdoor metrics all improved between 30% -169% in the last 12 months.
- 6x increase in LI followers, 2x in TBI, 6x in LI unique visitors, 5x in LI careers page views, 6x in Internal job applicants
- Moved Sky from unranked in 2013 to no.42 most InDemand employers on LinkedIn and no.17 most influential UK brand on LinkedIn 2014 with very limited budget.
- Design and roll out of the new careers site - workforsky.com
- Implementation of Select Minds social referral tool
- Innovation - Part of the first beta pilot for LinkedIn's Internal mobility tool and Global Certification along with other charter programmes.
- Implemented MSP for agency hiring and new RPO deal for volume hiring resulting in improved service levels and reduced cost.
- New supplier engagement strategy focussed on partnership and service not cost reduction From October 2012 to May 2015 (2 years 8 months) London, United KingdomGroup Head of Recruitment @ Responsible for the global talent acquisition function across BT Group, covering all 7 business units such as Technology, Global Services, BT Retail, Group Functions and also the global Graduate programme. Delivery of Leadership & Executive level hiring across Technology. Ownership of the E2E policy, process, systems and strategy for talent acquisition pan-BT. From February 2011 to September 2012 (1 year 8 months) London, United KingdomHead of Recruitment Delivery BT Group @ Moved to head up recruitment delivery across all of BT's seven business units in the newly formed centralised function. Transforming the business units from self-service to a centrally managed delivery model focussed on quality of hire, improved candidate experience and employer brand while reducing cost and time to hire. Responsible for all routes to market, systems, process and policies. From January 2009 to February 2011 (2 years 2 months) London, United KingdomHead of Recruitment @ Built and ran a team responsible for full lifecycle global talent acquisition from graduate and MBA to executive levels for BT's Technology Division of 10,000+ employees. Responsible for all recruitment systems, channels, policy and process. Implemented a direct hire model resulting in more than 90% directly sourced including executive level hires. Hands-on responsibility for all Executive and Leadership hiring. Transformed the function from transactional and reactive to a strategic, commercial talent acquisition team focussed on sourcing top passive talent. From November 2007 to December 2008 (1 year 2 months) London, United KingdomSenior Recruitment Manager @ Hands-on delivery of talent across all functions globally for BT's Technology division up to Executive levels. Led a global team of recruiters covering both internal and external recruitment. Moved the delivery from 90% agency to over 60% directly sourced with improved quality, service levels and time to hire. From August 2006 to August 2007 (1 year 1 month) London, United KingdomBackpacker @ Travelled around the world. Highlights include sailing the Galapagos, trekking to Everest, working as a Dive Master in Thailand, living in the amazon, surfing in Peru, skiing in the Andes. From May 2005 to August 2006 (1 year 4 months) Manager - Banking Technology Recruitment @ Managed the banking technology team delivering candidates from graduate to executive level into Investment banks, Hedge Funds and Insurance firms. From January 2001 to May 2005 (4 years 5 months)
Lee Yeap is skilled in: Technical Recruiting, Graduate Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Process Improvement, Talent Development, Team Management, Resource Management, Employer Branding, Social Media, Recruitment Advertising, Workforce Planning, Applicant Tracking Systems, Executive Search, Employee Referral Programs, Talent Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension