Associate’s Degree @
Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology
Results driven Healthcare Training and Implementation Professional brings over 15 years’ experience to a career position. Highly effective problem solver with the ability to engage others and implement innovative solutions, who excels at building rapport and trust with clients and other stakeholders. Ability to adapt training approach to meet client needs in a variety of different environments,
Results driven Healthcare Training and Implementation Professional brings over 15 years’ experience to a career position. Highly effective problem solver with the ability to engage others and implement innovative solutions, who excels at building rapport and trust with clients and other stakeholders. Ability to adapt training approach to meet client needs in a variety of different environments, while empowering trainees and giving them confidence to succeed. Excellent at communicating with clients helping them understand and integrate new concepts in their work.
• Specializing in Implementation & Training Delivery of Electronic Medical Record (EMR/EHR), Live Support, Employee Development, Clinical Workflow and Providing One on One and Classroom End User Training.
• Extensive facilitation experience: highly skilled in adult learning concepts, instructional design, training needs workflow analysis, training effectiveness evaluation and performance management
• Experience launching new projects and campaigns in a leadership capacity
• Meaningful Use / Informatics Education - Learning consultant & technology instructor for pre-implementation development and technology training of healthcare clinicians and clinical staff & ancillary staff on the Cerner Millennium Applications; HMS/MEDHOST Patient Care, Clinical View, Clinical Documentation, Zynx Order sets, EDIS & eMAR; and M*MODAL Fluency Direct
Implementation, Training and Process Development Consultant @ Consultant working on multiple training and activations for CHS – Community Health Systems providing Physician/Provider & Clinician CPOE training and activation support for MedHost/HMS Clinical View, Patient Care, EDIS, Clinical Reconciliation, eMar, Physician Documentation and M*Modal Fluency Direct.
* Physician/provider and clinician instruction & training
* Train the trainer
* Evaluation of learner competencies and measurement of training program effectiveness to assist with Best Practice Implementation
* Train the trainer
* Command Center Support
* Utilization of EHR system knowledge, instructional design tools, techniques and strategies
* At the elbow and over the shoulder support From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Greater Chicago AreaSystems Installation & Training Specialist @ Member of the IDEXX Computer Systems team, responsible for the implementation and training of Cornerstone Practice Management and EMR System for Veterinary Practices. In addition provide onsite hardware configuration, troubleshooting & support. From March 2011 to January 2014 (2 years 11 months) Greater Chicago AreaTraining and Implementation Consultant @ Working as a member of Cerner Conversion teams during the Go-Live at multiple sites providing end-user and command center support. Training and implementation of Millennium Applications including: CareNet (including PowerChart, Orders, eMar, CareAdmin, INet, and Message Center); FirstNet (including Orders, INet, eMar, CareAdmin, and PowerForms); SurgiNet (including Orders, and IView); PowerChart Maternity (including Fetal Link); RadNet; CPOE; Documentation Management and Order Management
* Software Conversion Implementation
* End-User Training
* Instructional Design Support From July 2010 to March 2011 (9 months) Consultant, Principal and Founder @ * Training and Implementation of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Practice Management systems to improve workflow management and reduce operational costs.
* Implementation of”paperless” documents system resulting in a decreased use of resources.
* Migrated clients to new EMR and Practice Management system resulting in operational efficiencies
* Implementation of Windows 2003 Active Directory Domain environments and other advanced IT solutions, resulting in operational efficiencies, cost savings.
* Liaison between business management, contractors and vendors
* Project Manager for data and voice services during build-out and move to new location
* Facilitated clients growth from small workgroup to a multi-platform domain environment From July 2004 to June 2010 (6 years) Co-founder and Vice President @ Lifestyle Concierge is a Lifestyle Management Resource providing clients with concierge, personal assistant and errand services. Featured in Crain’s Chicago Business and on ABC and Fox News. From 2004 to 2008 (4 years) Software Implementation & Training Specialist @ * Development and standardization of a software implementation and training process
* Creation and implementation of an Instructor Training Program
* Training Specialist
* Principal IT liaison to sales, technical support and implementation teams
* Demonstrated software success by data indicating a doubling of implementation productivity, resulting in a 30% increase in sales force selling time
* Completely restructured the pre-implementation process, accelerating client time-to-value by 50%
* Instituted software testing and quality assurance protocols for increased implementation success
* Conceived and developed an implementation tracking database to maintain consistently high trainer standards and provide rapid access to implementation details
* Coordinated each hospital’s requirements, specification and hardware/networking selection
* Deployed system in over 140 installations of all sizes in the U.S. and foreign countries From 1999 to 2004 (5 years) Healthcare Practice Manager and Certified Veterinary Technician @ From 1995 to 1999 (4 years)
Bachelor's degree @ Northwestern University From 2015 to 2017 Associate’s Degree @ Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology From 1993 to 1994 Lee Bechtold is skilled in: Training, Informatics, EHR, Software Implementation, EMR, Cerner, CPOE, Hands-on Training, Project Management, Healthcare, Software Documentation, Leadership, Consulting, Healthcare Information Technology, Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension