Accounting & Finance, (BA) Accounting and Finance @
National University of Ireland, Maynooth
EMEA Recruiter @ As the world's #1 job site, with over 180 million unique visitors every month from over 50 different countries, Indeed has become the catalyst for putting the world to work. Indeed is intensely passionate about delivering the right fit for every hire. Indeed helps companies of all sizes hire the best talent and offers
EMEA Recruiter @ As the world's #1 job site, with over 180 million unique visitors every month from over 50 different countries, Indeed has become the catalyst for putting the world to work. Indeed is intensely passionate about delivering the right fit for every hire. Indeed helps companies of all sizes hire the best talent and offers the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired.
Do you want to work at a market changing start up? We're expanding, not only in our EMEA HQ in Dublin but across Europe!
You can view our roles on our website or feel free to reach out at [email protected]
http://www.indeed.jobs/ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) IrelandRecruiter @ Recruiting for arvato onsite at Microsoft Ireland
• Owner of end-to-end recruitment process, for both operational and support functions, ranging from entry level to senior management.
• Passionate about providing a first class candidate experience.
• Conducting phone, skype and face to face interviews as well as feedback sessions with candidates.
• Managing high volume core recruitment levels with peak hiring quarterly periods.
• Utilizing sourcing methods and employee referrals, especially for more difficult to fill positions.
• Building connections with universities to help create brand awareness and assist with filling multi-lingual positions.
• Build and develop relationships with all levels of management and various stakeholders within the business.
• Working with Finance Director & Workforce Management Team for recruitment requests from the business.
• Liaising with recruitment teams within our operations centres globally.
• Supporting hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
• Managing all administration and reporting elements of the role.
• Collaborate with HR teams in both Sandyford and Eastpoint sites to implement best practice and process improvements.
• Sending weekly newsletter to staff around new internal opportunities.
• Maintaining the Recruitment side of the HR/Recruitment SharePoint.
I've also driven a number of additional projects including trainings for hiring managers and a careers week for staff in which we created and lead workshops on areas such as CV creation, interview preparation, etc. From November 2013 to July 2015 (1 year 9 months) Staffing Associate @ Working as a Recruitment Coordinator for CPL within Microsoft's Shared Service Centre supporting recruitment teams in Western Europe.
• Opening job requisitions on in-house systems
• Posting job descriptions on internal and external careers websites
• Uploading new candidates and updating internal database (SAP)
• Scheduling of screens and interviews with in process candidates
• Arrange travel and accommodation for candidates
• Liaising with recruitment agencies
• Support administrative aspects of all offers: create external/internal offers for candidates after receiving offer details and contracts
• Providing weekly and ad hoc reports on the status of open requisitions, in process candidates and new hires.
• Working with team members and management on process improvements
• Interviewing potential team members and on boarding of new Staffing Associates
• Screening applications and completing HR screen for role based in Ireland
• Screening and interviewing candidates for a graduate (MACH) role based in Ireland
• Sourcing projects for Western Europe
• IT-related and system testing projects
• UAT Testing
• CPL Core Values Champion onsite at Microsoft
*Recruitment Administrator, HR Systems Administrator From September 2011 to November 2013 (2 years 3 months) Team Coordinator and Visual Merchandiser @ From November 2008 to September 2011 (2 years 11 months)
CIPD Employment Law & Employee Relations @ National College of Ireland From 2015 to 2015 Accounting & Finance, (BA) Accounting and Finance @ National University of Ireland, Maynooth From 2006 to 2009 Leaving Certificate @ Our Lady's School, Terenure From 2000 to 2006 Leanne Phillips is skilled in: Recruiting, Sourcing, Human Resources, Onboarding, Screening, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Screening Resumes, Interviews, HRIS, SAP, Finance, Performance Management, Teamwork, Technical Recruiting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension