Digital Marketing Manager looking to continue to excel in multi-device SEM, Display and Social Media marketing strategy and campaign optimization. As the industry continues to evolve, the challenge of getting ahead of the next big initiative—mobile, affiliate, omni-channel or social—keeps me motived to stay abreast of research and upcoming trends to see if they make sense for
Digital Marketing Manager looking to continue to excel in multi-device SEM, Display and Social Media marketing strategy and campaign optimization. As the industry continues to evolve, the challenge of getting ahead of the next big initiative—mobile, affiliate, omni-channel or social—keeps me motived to stay abreast of research and upcoming trends to see if they make sense for the company.
6+ years of Marketing experience on both the agency and corporate brand has helped create a well-rounded foundation. Walking the line of pushing the agency and managing internal expectations has led to an overall positive working experience.
Digital Marketing Manager @ From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaOnline Marketing Manager @ Responsible for providing a positive Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) on a multi-million dollar digital budget by collaborating with digital agency on strategy and tactical execution. Optimizing existing base campaigns with analysis and adjusting strategy to stay in line with changing company priorities. Additionally, launching new SEM and Display initiatives to prospect quality look-alike consumers and retarget non-converting consumers to increase traffic and sales on the eCommerce website.
• Successfully expanded small, bilingual digital presence in Puerto Rico by collaborating with local agency to ensure dialect, cultural nuances, colloquialism, etc, were considered in SEM and Display messaging. Differing Media buys and strategies were researched and executed to appeal to the local audience.
• Supervises social media and online reputation management specialist to make sure brand voice and digital customer service are in line with company priorities
• Successfully manages multi-million dollar budget to ensure efficiencies so that every dollar works harder From May 2014 to February 2015 (10 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaOnline Marketing Supervisor @ Acted as Social Media Lead, which consisted of supervising community management of over 500k+ fans, followers and +1s, in addition to collaborating with suppliers for co-branded campaigns. Collaborated with Marketing Director on digital (SEM, Display and Social Media) strategy and was responsible for tactical execution.
● Grew social fan base dramatically with paid media and sweepstakes sponsored by supplier partners for a series of co-branded initiatives
● As Online Ratings and Reviews Lead, which consisted of making sure store location profiles are updated and claimed along with consumer reviews being distributed internally. From May 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 1 month) Greater Philadelphia AreaOnline Marketing Specialist @ Responsible for online coupons to support digital marketing efforts. Required working across several departments on tight deadlines to make sure the coupon was set up correctly, creative was approved and working urls were given to the digital agency.
● Created various unique coupon barcodes to help attribute sales to the correct medium
● Extreme organization helped keep the team’s deadlines
● Completed post bachelor Marketing certification program at St. Joseph’s University From July 2011 to April 2013 (1 year 10 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaSenior Client Services Consultant-Northeast Area Lead @ Assisted Regional Manager with supervising and sales training for the sales team. Responsible for reviewing client’s SEM adwords, Display and Social Media campaigns and assisting sales executives in optimizing campaigns and fixing issues.
● Promoted to Sr. Client Services after a year with the company and then promoted to overseeing client services in the Northeast region
● Philadelphia office lead the company in Reachcast sales and retention
● Philadelphia’s office was in the top 10 for sales internationally within the company From July 2008 to July 2011 (3 years 1 month) Intern @ Sales Operations Support
Set up for concerts and assisting talent
Morning Show Research From September 2007 to May 2008 (9 months) Evening/Weekend Receptionist @ Organize catering and conference rooms.
Assist marketing with overflow projects.
Assist with employees with mailing tax returns. From November 2006 to April 2008 (1 year 6 months) Customer Service Reps-Billing @ From June 2006 to August 2007 (1 year 3 months)
Marketing Excellence Certificate Program, Marketing @ St. Joseph's University From 2013 to 2013 BS, Journalism @ Boston University From 2004 to 2008 Lauren King is skilled in: Copy Editing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media, SEM, Display Advertising, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Online Advertising, Mentoring, Organization, Organizational Effectiveness, Multi Tasking, Integrated Marketing, SEO, Advertising
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension