EASA Independent External Expert @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Cologne Area, GermanyQuality Manager Part-M & Part-145 @ Manage the independent quality system and monitor compliance of the organisation with the requirements of EASA Part-M & Part-145
EASA Independent External Expert @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Cologne Area, GermanyQuality Manager Part-M & Part-145 @ Manage the independent quality system and monitor compliance of the organisation with the requirements of EASA Part-M & Part-145 regulation. Formally approved by the HCAA. From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) GreeceIOSA Auditor @ From April 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) United StatesAirworthiness, Environmental & Fuel Manager @ Environmental Manager
- Responsible for the efficient running of the EMS division (Environmental Management System) and the continuous conformity with the ISO 14001:2004 standards.
- Responsible for the efficient running of the ETS division (EU Emission Trading Scheme) and the compliance with EC Directives and national legislation.
- Responsible to revise/improve the ETS Monitoring Plans and monitor the verification and reporting process in cooperation with the nominated verifier. From February 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 11 months) GreeceAirworthiness Manager @ Airworthiness Manager
- Responsible for the efficient running of the Airworthiness Unit and for the validity of Airworthiness Review Certificates of Olympic Air aircraft fleet.
- Assures airworthiness reviews are conducted and airworthiness review certificates / recommendations / extensions and permits to fly are issued according to EASA regulation.
- Approved Airworthiness Review Staff by HCAA (EASA Form 4).
- Responsible for the deliveries and the technical acceptance of Olympic Air aircraft, from July 2009 up to November 2010 (total 26 a/c), New & Used Airbus A319/A320 & Bombardier DHC-8-400.
Part Time Quality Auditor
- Authorised to carry out Quality System audits to Quality Maintenance & Operation units of Olympic Air, in accordance with European Legislation (PART 145, PART M, and EU OPS), IOSA and Company Requirements (Manuals, Procedures). From June 2009 to December 2013 (4 years 7 months) GreeceDeputy Quality Manager Maintenance @ - Responsible along with the Quality Manager Maintenance for the management of the Maintenance Quality Assurance Department and the monitoring of the independent quality system. From May 2009 to June 2009 (2 months) GreeceQuality Auditor Part-M/Part-145 & Airworthiness Review Staff @ Quality Auditor Part-M/Part-145
- Authorised to carry out internal and external audits, investigating compliance with European Legislation (PART 145 & PART M), IOSA and Company Requirements (Manuals, Procedures).
- Responsible for the control of Aegean Airlines MOE (Maintenance Organisation Exposition), CAME (Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition) and Quality Manual.
- Approved trainer for Initial and Auditing Techniques internal training.
Airworthiness Review Staff – Acting Deputy Airworthiness Manager
- Authorised by the HCAA (EASA Form 4) and Aegean Airlines to perform Airworthiness Reviews, issue Recommendations to the HCAA, issue or extend Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC), extend the validity of Airworthiness Review Certificates that have been issued by the HCAA or by any approved CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation) and liaise with HCAA.
- Member of Aegean Airlines Aircraft Delivery Team, responsible for the Airworthiness documentation received by Airbus, during the delivery process of the new Airbus A320 & A321, in Toulouse, France and Hamburg, Germany.
AMOS “Key User”
(October 2007 – June 2009)
- Member of Aegean AMOS SWISS Aviation Software implementation team, responsible for the Quality and Airworthiness departments. From May 2003 to June 2009 (6 years 2 months) GreeceEngineer, Base / Line Maintenance. @ - Worked in Base / Line maintenance on C-130 Hercules, P-3 Orion aircrafts and T56 engines.
- Six weeks training "Maintenance Initial courses" for "King Air C90A/C90B, 200/B200, 300/350" series, in Flight Safety International Wichita, USA. From July 1998 to May 2003 (4 years 11 months) Greece
Master in Business Administration (MBA) Program. @ Hellenic Management Association (HMA) From 2011 to 2012 OMEGA Technical School on Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering. Kostas Boukas is skilled in: Aviation, Aircraft Maintenance, Airworthiness, Airlines, Quality Assurance, EASA, Aircraft, Line Maintenance, A320, Maintenance & Repair, Quality Auditing, Commercial Aviation, Aerospace, Flight Safety, Airframe
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension