Khaled Khalil, M.Sc., PMP, ITIL V3 Foundation Contact Details
Project Management Specialist (Senior Project Manager) @ HP
Customer Project Manager II @ HP
Software Project Manager @ Evoolve
B.S.c of Computer Science, Faculty of Computer and Information Science, Very Good with Honor State @
Ain Shams University
Performance driven professional with over 12 years of experience in the field of the IT with PMP and ITIL accreditation. An effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication abilities and strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities. I possess outstanding stakeholder management skills and bring a wealth of experience within the Infrastructure and Software development industry.
Performance driven professional with over 12 years of experience in the field of the IT with PMP and ITIL accreditation. An effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication abilities and strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities. I possess outstanding stakeholder management skills and bring a wealth of experience within the Infrastructure and Software development industry. I have a proven track record in managing multi-disciplined teams of up to 12 resource. My proven track include delivery to scope time and cost both infrastructure and Software projects in value between $2k - $3M with teams of developers, business analysts, test analysts, engineers and third party vendors.
Project Management Specialist (Senior Project Manager) @ • Responsible and accountable for the management of multiple projects directed toward strategic business and other organization objectives.
• Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
• Define and initiate projects, and manage cost, schedule, and performance.
• Present periodic dashboard reports on the current projects, future opportunities and client issues.
• Direct the coordination of all implementation tasks involving third party vendors.
• Manage transition of client from Solutions Implementation to Client Support.
• Managed budget for the organization to influence organization's financial profitability.
• Managed and perform the process of Statement of Work and contract creation to secure new and follow-on work.
• Provided delivery management to ensure customer satisfaction and reference-ability
• Developed project plans and assumed responsibility for project profit and loss.
• Monitored project activities and advised staff of issues due to resource availability.
• Improved governance reporting of varies project delivery activities.
• Tracked solutions customization, defects and issues.
• Provided project estimates and surveys.
• Conduct quality control inspections intermediately and in the punch list phase of projects.
• Review workloads and set priorities to meet required project schedules and objectives.
• Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data.
• Holding weekly internal and external meetings on progress
• Led teams across broad technical and business disciplines.
• Tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
• Coach and mentor project managers.
• Provided process assessment work and knowledge expertise in strategic performance management methodologies. From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Customer Project Manager II @ Remotely managing software and infrastructure work projects in UK (30 projects of total budget around $2M).
o Validating business requirements with the client and the third party vendors.
o Identifying schedule uncertainties and risks for both HP and the client.
o Setting budgets and agreeing project time scales and deadlines with clients.
o Coordinating designers, engineers, programmers, other staff, service providers, and clients.
o Constantly monitoring and reporting on the progress and cost of a project to all stakeholders.
o Managing staff to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed time frames.
o Managing project purchases and third party work.
o Managing changes to the scope/timeline of the project.
o Tracking and reporting team bookings and file expense reports.
o Invoicing the client for the work done.
o Maintaining client relationships.
o Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
•Remotely managing Umbrella Project (budget more than $3M) with small work projects managed by myself and other project managers in UK.
o Successfully managed transition to off-shore management resulting in a cost saving of $500K annually and improved quality resulting in projects reporting and completion before deadline.
o Improved reporting framework of the umbrella project which increased understanding of projects situations and cost/revenue forecast.
o Give training to other PMs on the reporting process and the work flow.
o Single point of contact for all communications between HP, and the client related to small work projects issues, changes and pipeline.
• Supporting senior project managers in long and large scale projects activities.
• Supporting Program Managers in account resources profiling and governance reporting. From April 2011 to March 2015 (4 years) Software Project Manager @ • Managed building Scheduler System project.
• Oversaw all technical aspects of the system build, including overseeing creation of schedules, documents, and guides for the project staff.
• Managed staff to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed time frames.
• Ensured effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced From January 2011 to May 2011 (5 months) Senior Software Developer / Team Leader @ Software Team Leader (2 years 1 month)
• Worked in Enterprise Content Management System (Jupiter) R3.5, 3.6, 3.7. Jupiter is a comprehensive integrated system of more than 20 integrated modules that enterprises can use to manage all the information assets within an enterprise.
• Responsible for the release delivery, working through helping in planning process, providing consultation of technical estimation of component and activities, directing and managing project execution with the development team of 8 developers, and inspecting finished results against approved scope.
• Participated in the development of releases’ Scope, WBS, Components Duration Estimation, Activities Duration Estimation, critical Milestones, and Schedule.
• Responsible for resolving project issues, determining and tracking risk impact, and coordinating approved changes with team members.
• Responsible for building teams’ skills, providing suggestion for external and internal training, interviewing team members, and giving training on Jupiter.
Senior Software Developer (3 years 8 months)
• Worked in Jupiter (Web Client, Replication, Custom Tags, and eStatement modules), Capital Market Authority (CMA), Service and Complaint Management System (SCMS), and DigiVu System (Media and Publishing).
• Responsible for requirements gathering and analysis, assisting current applications, proposing systems architecture, preparing detailed design, following up implementation, training, and building team skills. From April 2005 to December 2010 (5 years 9 months) Software Developer (Part Time) / Freelance @ • Developed Qard Hasan Dawar System for Masged Mahmoud Society, Grading System for the Institute of Social Service System and worked in ERP System for KSA Ministry of Interior.
• Responsible for requirements gathering and analysis, design of systems reports, implementation, support, and training. From September 2003 to April 2005 (1 year 8 months)
MS.c of Computer Science, Faculty of Computer and Information Science @ Ain Shams University From 2006 to 2010 B.S.c of Computer Science, Faculty of Computer and Information Science, Very Good with Honor State @ Ain Shams University From 1999 to 2003 Khaled Khalil, M.Sc., PMP, ITIL V3 Foundation is skilled in: Software Project Management, Software Development, Requirements Analysis, Analysis, Leadership, Product Development, PMP, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, SQL, UML, Java Enterprise Edition, Web Services, Business Analysis, ITIL
Looking for a different
Khaled Khalil, M.Sc., PMP, ITIL V3 Foundation?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension