Manager of Inside Sales, MM/ENT @ Responsible for leading the team of Mid-Market, Enterprise, & International opportunity consultants. Identifying opportunities that drive revenue across the customer base in order to hit sales targets. Prepare recommendations for annual business plans and strategies as well tactical plans. Work with Product Strategy to gain an understanding of and monitor competitive
Manager of Inside Sales, MM/ENT @ Responsible for leading the team of Mid-Market, Enterprise, & International opportunity consultants. Identifying opportunities that drive revenue across the customer base in order to hit sales targets. Prepare recommendations for annual business plans and strategies as well tactical plans. Work with Product Strategy to gain an understanding of and monitor competitive processes/fees to ensure company remains well positioned in the marketplace.
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on helping businesses win the war for top talent through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to leverage mobile, social, and video technologies to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from building talent pools, to recruiting, to onboarding all within a single web-based application. With more than 2,800 contracted customers representing approximately 4,500 organizations worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Greater New York City AreaBusiness Development Manager @ Cision is a full service media intelligence company and leading provider of software for marketing and PR professionals. Our fully integrated SaaS platform includes: a media journalist database, web/wire distribution and SEO tools, traditional and social media monitoring applications, content marketing and measurement and analysis functionality.
-Prospect and develop new business within the East Coast region via cold calling, attending networking events and social media outreach.
-Develop strategic relationships at C-suite and user-level with new and existing clients in order to expand engagement of services and cement position as trusted resource From 2014 to 2015 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaRegional Director of Sales @ SterlingBackcheck has been selected at the preferred provider of Pre-Employment Screening Services for over 19,000 organizations for a myriad of reasons over the past 38 years.
- Met monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas and other metrics
- Built and managed new business relationships throughout the sales cycle to gain new accounts
- Reviewed and analyzed market data to develop and implement own business plan and utilize company resources to maximize sales effectiveness
- Performed analysis of prospects’ business processes and design solutions that best meet customer requirements
Specialties - Manage all degrees of the sales cycle, identification of all buying influences, monetary and terms/conditions contract negotiations, solution selling, and account management. From 2011 to 2014 (3 years) Greater New York City AreaSenior Account Executive @ UBM plc is a multinational media company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. Its principal operations are live media and business-to-business communications, marketing services and data provision, and it principally serves the technology, healthcare, trade and transport, ingredients and fashion industries
- Generated $1.1 million annual sales revenue for HBA Global.
- Dedicated account management & client development for over 125 clients.
- Key team member in successful launch of HBA digital platforms resulting in 15% revenue increase each of the first two years.
- Develop integrated sales programs including exhibit, conference, digital sales and companion media for luxury cosmetic & personal care brands.
- International and domestic travel to showcase HBA Global Brand, make client presentations and prospect leads. From 2008 to 2011 (3 years) Greater New York City AreaIntegrated Sales Account Executive @ SuperMedia LLC is a marketing company which provides print, mobile, and internet advertising to small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Team leader of 8 salespeople. In charge of hitting team and personal quarterly sales goals for both print and digital platforms.
- Responsible for over $600K annual advertising revenue.
- Developed successful print & digital direct response campaigns for 150+ annually.
- Achieved over 80% advertiser renewal rate annually.
- Responsible for over 30% cumulative increase in new advertising revenue.
- Integral member of two new product launch teams for local marketing. From 2004 to 2008 (4 years) Greater New York City AreaTV Producer @ Sally Jessy Raphael
Judge Hatchett From 1998 to 2004 (6 years) Greater New York City Area
BA, Communication Sciences @ University of Connecticut From 1994 to 1998 Kevin Roach is skilled in: Sales, Management, Account Management, New Business Development, B2B, Salesforce.com, Strategic Partnerships, SaaS, Business Development, Leadership, Digital Marketing, Solution Selling, Contract Negotiation, Lead Generation, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension