Corporate Brand & Communication Manager - The Rezidor Hotel Group @ Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Affiliated Faculty Member @ Colorado State University
Consultant - Quality Improvement @ NHS NEL Commissioning Support Unit
Certificate, Performance Management & Competency Based Interviewing Skills @
Rezidor Business School
Even though I'm a communications professional by trade, I'll always be a producer at heart. I have a passion for connecting and moving people and revel in knowing that I can help bring together people that hear those stories. I believe that creativity needs to flourish across all levels of an organization, and being inspirational and fostering
Even though I'm a communications professional by trade, I'll always be a producer at heart. I have a passion for connecting and moving people and revel in knowing that I can help bring together people that hear those stories. I believe that creativity needs to flourish across all levels of an organization, and being inspirational and fostering fresh ideas are essential for growth. My management style facilitates maximizing the creative process and this is combined with a strong business-oriented approach, in other words: keeping my heart on creativity and my mind on business.
Prior to joining Carlson Rezidor I spent nearly six years working across the creative industry, social enterprise and healthcare. I had the privilege of working in several roles including change management, theater producing, and consulting. I traveled, worked and lived in various countries around the world, so I enjoy meeting new people and learn about new cultures.
In addition to spending now over a year in Brussels, I lived and worked for five years in Seoul, South Korea and three years in London, United Kingdom, further honing my skills as a global digital marketing and communications professional. I am also an Affiliated Faculty Member at Colorado State University and a guest speaker at various universities.
Specialties: Strategic Brand Management, Marketing Communications, Social Media, Content Management, Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Partnership Management, Event Management, International Tour Management, Corporate Communications, Public Relations
Corporate Brand & Communication Manager - The Rezidor Hotel Group @ Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups and includes more than 1,370 hotels in operation and under development with 220,000 rooms and a footprint spanning 110 countries and territories.
As Corporate Brand & Communication Manager my role is focused on:
- Telling Carlson Rezidor's story externally and drive the corporate campaigns;
- Managing and monitoring the reputation of Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group;
- Sourcing and implementing international and regional PR activities;
- Managing corporate social media activities for the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group globally (EMEA, Americas, APAC);
- Developing a social media and multichannel communication strategy that supports the overall business goals
- Building a "Creative Lab" and creating rich content for hotels and executive profiling.
- Developing and delivering an online social communication training to ensure consistency of use of our channels across all hotels – open to all 40.000 employees. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Brussels Area, BelgiumAffiliated Faculty Member @ - Research Areas of Interest: Leadership, Branding, Consumer Behaviour, Social Enterprise, Creative Industry
- Guest Lectures in Social Entrepreneurship, Arts Leadership, Branding and Theatre Management
Invited to speak at:
- University of the Arts Utrecht (HKU), The Netherlands
- Cranfield School of Management, The United Kingdom From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Fort Collins, Colorado AreaConsultant - Quality Improvement @ As part of modernising the NHS, in April 2013, following the NHS Health and Social Care Act 2012, the North and East London Commissioning Support Unit was founded. It provide advice and support to help Clinical Commissioning Groups make commissioning decisions about local health services.
Mainly responsible to design and implement change and transformations in customer experience and business strategy. Directly line-managed by the Executive Director of Contracting and Quality. From April 2013 to December 2013 (9 months) London, United KingdomAssociate @ OnPurpose is a leadership programme that provides opportunities for high-caliber professionals to work in businesses that operate commercially and have a strong social mission. It combines practical experience (Spice Innovations Ltd, NHS NEL CSU) with a structured programme of coaching and mentoring and thus aims to develop the next generation of leaders within these organisations. From October 2012 to September 2013 (1 year) London, United KingdomMarketing Strategist @ From May 2012 to August 2012 (4 months) London, United KingdomFounder / Director @ I believe that the arts are an essential element of education, just like reading and writing. For example, dance, theatre and music are all keys that unlock profound human understanding and accomplishment.
Set up the business and responsible for the day-to-day running from business development, marketing to tour management and production management. From August 2009 to September 2011 (2 years 2 months)
MSc, Strategic Marketing @ Cranfield University - Cranfield School of ManagementCertificate, Performance Management & Competency Based Interviewing Skills @ Rezidor Business School From 2015 to 2015 Dishaa Global Leadership Development Programme From 2013 to 2013 Certificate, Essential Consulting Skills @ Institute of Consulting / PA Consulting Group From 2013 to 2013 BA (with Honors), Business Administration and Theater Management @ Utrecht School of the Arts Keum Roling is skilled in: Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Enterprise, Entrepreneurial Experience, International Project Management, Coaching, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Marketing Communications, Social Media, Creative Problem Solving, Event Management, Multicultural Team Management, Marketing Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Integrated Marketing