B.A., Psychology and English @
University at Albany, SUNY
vineyard vines prides itself on a strong, inclusive company culture where new employees can expect to receive a warm "Whale-come" on their first day and "Ice-cream Truck Wednesdays" are the norm. We believe in the philosophy that "Every day should feel this good" and that success is doing what you love with people you love to be
vineyard vines prides itself on a strong, inclusive company culture where new employees can expect to receive a warm "Whale-come" on their first day and "Ice-cream Truck Wednesdays" are the norm. We believe in the philosophy that "Every day should feel this good" and that success is doing what you love with people you love to be around.
If this sounds like the right company for you, please connect with me to learn more about how you can become part of our ever-growing team at vineyard vines!
You can view and apply to our open roles at: http://www.vineyardvines.com/job-opportunities/job-opportunities.html?headerSignin=true
Follow us on:
Recruiter @ Implementation, development, and management of full cycle recruitment processes and procedures at Vineyard Vines. Overseeing all Corporate, Retail, and Distribution Center hiring.
Our Story (The Short Version):
"We delivered our first 800 ties July 3rd, 1998, and sold out in the first week. We quickly re-ordered, paid off our debt, hit the road and moved into our first office. After that, we moved to a bigger office and hired a few friends to help out. Then, we moved to an even bigger office, hired even more people, and opened a few more retail stores, proving that the American Dream is alive and well. Today, we're in an even bigger office and are opening more stores across the country. We have an incredible team by our side and no plans of slowing down anytime soon. And we couldn't have done it without the support of our family and friends.
People always say that if you do what you love, you'll be successful. There's no doubt that we're doing what we love and loving what we do: we're having fun, working hard and meeting great people."
-Shep & Ian From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Corporate Recruiter @ Responsible for managing the full cycle recruitment process to ensure that top international and domestic talent is identified, attracted, and retained.
-Assist executives in hiring decisions and succession planning, including internal promotions and structural changes
-Manage a consistent work load of ten to twenty full time job requisitions in finance, sales, operations, licensing, marketing, and administration
-Pro-actively source and vet top-line talent to expedite the filling of current and future openings located in New York and New Jersey Offices, as well as the California Distribution Center
-Assess culture, skill-set, and long term fit of potential candidates through phone, skype, and face to face interviews
-Attract quality talent through strategic sourcing and utilization of resources such as LinkedIn, internal/external referrals, cold-calling, and agency involvement (agency hires equate to 2% annually)
-Communicate progress of searches through customized weekly status reports and touchbases with hiring managers and members of the HR team
-Establish consultative partnerships with hiring managers and counterparts to help drive results through strategic game plans, market analyses, and salary mapping
-Manage all vendor relationships and contracts for both full time and temporary recruitment needs
-Attend career fairs and maintain relationships with college and graduate school advisory boards
-Maintain manual database and candidate tracking systems
-Provide advisement and negotiation regarding competitive compensation packages
-Coordinate all interviews and travel for New Jersey, New York, and California Offices and Distribution Centers
-Construct job descriptions, offer letters, HR files, and benefit paperwork for new positions and candidates From May 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 3 months) Greater New York City AreaAssociate - Page Executive @ C-level and Executive retained searches nationwide in Sales and Marketing.
Managing high-level International client relationships.
- Provide research in support of candidate identification
- Meet with hiring managers to build positive working relationships, gather position requirements, and develop an in-depth understanding of each department's role as it relates to the overall business
- Employ creative and traditional sourcing techniques to identify qualified candidates for open positions.
- Screen potential candidates for client presentation
- Coordinate and manage full-cycle recruiting and placement process
- Support Recruiting Directors by generating names and profiles of potential candidates for specified searches across all businesses
- Participate in designing the search strategy with clients by attending and conducting cross-functional strategy meetings
- Identify, generate, and distribute supporting research information for active search assignments
- Proactively identify and track leading professional services organizations
- Source passive and active candidates through networking, complex Internet searches, research, face to face meetings, and telephone calls
- Develop and implement comprehensive sourcing plans for current and future open positions
- Perform direct follow-up on referrals to identify qualified candidates
- Maintain compliance and source candidate information to help ensure that the internal research data base was updated regularly
- Track industry developments and map out market to provide advisement to both candidates and clients
- Create and implement presentation materials for retained searches From July 2012 to May 2013 (11 months) Greater New York City AreaRecruitment Consultant @ Supply Chain and Procurement searches in the Tri-Sate Area
- Responsible for all levels of full life cycle recruitment
- Establish and maintain contractual relationships with recruiting websites to ensure effective levels of service
- Communicate sensitive and confidential information effectively with both hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process to make certain all parties involved may make informed employment decisions
- Conducted a comprehensive interview of each candidate, examining their portfolios/books if applicable, their prior work experience, and their defined skill sets
- Partnered with client hiring managers to assess recruitment needs, identify key recruitment issues, and recommend strategies to maintain competitive position in the market
- Negotiated candidate offers including full compensation packages.
- Responsible for national and localized business development inclusive of cold calls, networking and referrals.
- Established strong relationships with industry professionals and academic associations to keep abreast of market trends and demands
- Conducted advance searches to source qualified candidates; used a variety of methods to contact
- Interviewed and qualified candidates and for specific roles
- Maintained a professional relationship with clients and candidates by frequently following up via meetings, emails, and phone calls From May 2012 to July 2012 (3 months) District Manager @ - Provided reports on open position activity, performed orientations for new hires, and assisted in conducting exit interviews with separating employees.
- Enhanced existing processes and developed new procedures to improve the hiring and on-boarding programs
- Employed creative and traditional sourcing techniques to identify qualified candidates for open positions
- Identified learning needs of employees while determining best approaches and format for comprehension and retention of material
- Hired, developed, trained, and promoted storeline teams to obtain company standards and progress in career paths
- Facilitated training workshops for region’s multi-level management teams in NJ and NYC corporate offices
- Trained cross-functional partners on better Millennial generation connection by providing social media awareness and training
- Drove top line sales to achieve financial plans while staying in line with payroll and shrink expectations
- Worked within focus group to help to design and develop dress code direction for store teams to obtain desired brand image
- Responsible for 28 managers and 160 part time associates in 6 store locations, including new PS brand
- Renovated and relocated Milford store location in Oct. 2011. Increased square footage by 60% and volume by $600k
- Hosted quarterly tours of Corporate Executive team in stores and oversaw Company President’s home store From November 2009 to May 2012 (2 years 7 months) District Manager @ - Management Training Program – development and company roll out February 2009
- Monitored systems in payroll budgets, replenishment, loss prevention, visual standard, and recruiting.
- Reduced shrink 78% Hudson Valley HCo May 2009, 81% in Berkshire HCo May 2009
- Hosted walk through with East Stores Director, Patrick McColgan, BTS 2009 floorset
- Oversaw store opening Hollister Co. - Galleria at Crystal Run October 2008
- Increased units sold +40% in district 2008-2009
- Maintained excellence in Secret Shop Evaluations - district average 4.7 of 5
- Controlled district hours utilization within +/-.5% in 3 consecutive quarters
- Ensured schedules written within 1% of guide hours
- Achieved Electronic Units Sold Reports 98% replenishment for 3 quarters
- Diversity applicant/hire rate 1.8%
- Responsible for 25 managers and 300 part time associates in 5 store locations
- Beat 1200 stores to win a charity submission contest for Holiday Season 2009 From July 2008 to November 2009 (1 year 5 months) General Manager @ - Organized Retail Crime conference key contributor
- Developed and implemented LP training pilot program
- Managed Westchester Hollister Co. opening –August 2007
- Hosted CEO Mike Jefferies Tour and NY Times editorial on tween market sales
- Secret shop excellence 3 months in a row/ achieved critical volume to enable overnight staff
- Turned over staff / documented performance with HR/ implemented replenishment systems
- Replenishment, Overnight, and Visual systems management From September 2004 to July 2008 (3 years 11 months)
B.A., Psychology and English @ University at Albany, SUNY From 2000 to 2004 Walter Panas High School From 1996 to 2000 Keri Dunn is skilled in: Excel, Word, Microsoft Works, PowerPoint, Keynote, Fluent English, Public Speaking, Training & Development, Pages, Executive Search, Applicant Tracking Systems, Strategic Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension