I am a high achieving individual. I have an outgoing personality and a drive to succeed with a “whatever it takes” attitude. I am passionate about building high quality, scalable applications and love to code. I have more than 20 years’ experience Developing Applications, Designing Databases, Managing Projects, and Administering Systems. I have designed, developed, installed, maintained
I am a high achieving individual. I have an outgoing personality and a drive to succeed with a “whatever it takes” attitude. I am passionate about building high quality, scalable applications and love to code. I have more than 20 years’ experience Developing Applications, Designing Databases, Managing Projects, and Administering Systems. I have designed, developed, installed, maintained and supported systems for the Intelligent Checklist & Food Safety, Retail/QSR Point of Sale, Health Care, Enterprise POS, Insurance and Fleet Management industries.
• Eager to Learn new Technologies
• SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Project Planning & Analysis
• Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent Writing and Presentation Skills
• Able to be Flexible and Adapt Quickly to Changing Priorities and Business Direction
• Excellent Time Management and Organizational Skills, Team Player, Excellent Collaborator
• Excellent Communication and Inter Personal Skills with Clients and End Users
• Business Analysis Experience for Business Applications and Process Improvement
• Strong Work Ethic
• Customer Focused
• MS Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/ 2012/2013/2015 (VB and C#)
• MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 and Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Team Foundation Server 2008/2010/2012
• Xamarin Studio
• Ninject and MVVMCross
• Windows Store Apps, WPF and WinForms
• Android and iOS with Xamarin Forms
• ReSharper/RedGate SQL Tools
• Infragistics/Telerik UI Components
• POS for .Net Framework
• Data Dynamics Active Reports
• PreEmptive Solutions Dotfuscator
• MS Enterprise Library Application Blocks
• HP Quality Center
• Altova MapForce and XML Spy
• DataAccess DataFlex/Visual DataFlex
• Windows CE, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8.x, 10
• MS Office XP/2007/2010/2013, Project and Visio
• WEPOS 2009/Windows POS Ready 7
• MS Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012
• Virtual PC, Virtual Box, VMWare WS
• MS DOS, OS X, iOS, Android
Senior Software Engineer @ Xamarin Project Lead, SureCheck Mobile Client
• Lead Developer of a 7-developer team. (Four 3rd party contractors in Taipei and several in-house developers). Prioritize, delegate tasks, assist, mentor, manage, review billing statements, provide project status and updates to project stake holders.
• Created and updated cross platform application structure.
• Migrate and Refactor Windows Mobile code base to use modern C# techniques and patterns.
• Develop and implement abstractions, interfaces and concrete implementations.
• Created UI’s using Xaml and Xamarin Forms.
• Integrate 3rd party components and frameworks.
• Conducted technical interviews and phone screens to expand development team.
Senior Software Engineer, EverServ SureCheck Development Team
• Responsible for all aspects of Windows Mobile/PDA development. Designed Developed and Maintained C#, Windows Forms and SQLite client application.
• Refactored, updated and augmented legacy mobile client application using current technologies.
• Provide on-site customer support of SureCheck suite.
• Designed and Developed Employee Import
• Maintain and Develop REST Provisioning and Sync Services using JSON.
• Maintain and Develop SQL Tables, Stored procedures and Functions for Provisioning and Sync Services.
• Maintain and Develop SSRS Reports for Enterprise Server.
• Use SQL Profiling tools to trouble shoot and optimize queries.
Software Engineer, EverServ Quick Service Restaurant (ESQSR) Point Of Sale (POS) Team.
• Responsible for all aspects of EverServ QSR POS software development. Designed, Developed and Implemented C#, Windows Forms, WPF and SQL Server.
• Integrate 3rd party payment gateways for credit card processing of orders.
• Insure PADSS and PCI compliance standards are met.
• Provide peer code review providing feedback on areas that need improvement.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Workforce and TLD services between the POS system and Back Office.
• Helped develop and establish coding standards. From August 2011 to Present (4 years 5 months)
Ken Wenyon is skilled in: Microsoft SQL Server, Databases, .NET, Visual Studio, SDLC, C#, T-SQL, Integration, Web Services, Database Design, Software Development, Visual Basic, Software Documentation, SQL, VB.NET
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension