Production Assistant (Internship) @ LIght Bridge Media
Production Assistant @ Big Table Media
Content Management Research (Contract) @ Beyond Pix Studios
Senior Account Director Media West: Managing top tier media accounts
Results-driven and innovative Technical Project Manager with expertise in live streaming technology and successfully manages the largest live streams globally. Effective interaction skills that cross all levels of an organization with the ability to rapidly analyze, diagnose, and resolve issues. Successfully implements technological solutions and delivers
Senior Account Director Media West: Managing top tier media accounts
Results-driven and innovative Technical Project Manager with expertise in live streaming technology and successfully manages the largest live streams globally. Effective interaction skills that cross all levels of an organization with the ability to rapidly analyze, diagnose, and resolve issues. Successfully implements technological solutions and delivers productivity improvements to maximize accuracy and efficiency for live streaming technology operations.
• Live Streaming Technology
• Video Production & Distribution
• Syndication Encoding Profiles
• Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
• Media & Live Event Management
• Content Creation & Development
• Streaming & Broadcast Operations
• Logistical & Technical Solutions
• Digital Advertising Campaigns
• Project Management & Support
• Time & Resource Optimization
• Client Relations Development
Senior Account Director, Media West @ Account Directors are responsible for onboarding all new strategic accounts, and thereafter, remaining active, consultative partners focused on helping Brightcove's clients meet business goals through the use of video.
The Sr. Account Director is an expert in all things Brightcove: Works with Media customers to guide video projects, introduce new features to the market, and overall, ensures users are making the most out of Brightcove. They also negotiate contract renewals, and in doing so, contribute directly toward Brightcove's growth.
Sr. Account Directors manage multiple projects at once, serve as a senior advocate for clients' needs and represent Brightcove with the utmost integrity.
• Manage a collection of top tier media accounts
• Guide new client on-boarding process
• Grow revenues from new and existing accounts
• Negotiate contract renewals
• Work closely with sales, product development, finance, marketing and engineering teams From July 2015 to Present (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaTechnical Project Manager/Event Operations @ • Successfully manage the largest live broadcasts for the company to provide live streaming technical solutions in a range of dynamic video production environment.
• Oversee special projects and complex events by directing the live broadcast in real time with production team onsite, debugging issues, overseeing encoding systems, and CDNs.
• Provide support to Ustream Live Ad product by maintaining advanced knowledge of programmatic advertising using live video.
• Manage 50+ enterprise clients with optimal support for their LIVE broadcasts, including; technical support, account management, technical streaming configurations, onsite technical direction, project management and live streaming support.
• Develop and plan campaign launches and secure necessary advertising and collaborate with trafficking team to schedule and launch digital advertising campaigns, while monitoring performance to ensure customer satisfaction and performance optimization for the accurate delivery of campaigns.
• Offers knowledge in webcasting, live streaming, webinars, live concerts and conferences, video containers, HTTP streaming, video codecs, audio equipment, cameras, lighting, video switchers, network bandwidth, and encoding profiles with ability to modify flash files, HTML and 3rd party tags.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts with accounts, including executive roles, serving as a trusted advisor to ensure milestones are met appropriately.
• Managed over 100 various live events for consumer, enterprise and media customers.
• Served as a logistical and technical point person for LinkedIn broadcasts, webinars and conferences and technical lead for Modern Family red carpet event for USA Networks.
• Managed real time live streaming support for HOT97 Summer Jam 2014 concert.
Encoders: Elemental, Tricaster, Wirecast, Ustream Producer
Clients: Salesforce, Linkedin, Eukanuba, Creative Live, Wharton, Shutterstock, Home Depot From April 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Junior Event Operations @ • Offered clients logistical and technical support to accurately and efficiently stream their live broadcasts.
• Managed weekend sports broadcasts for IMG sports, MTV, and VH1 and coordinated schedules, debugging with encoders, on-site bandwidth issues, video codecs, satellite up link and downlinking.
• Provided professional audio and video webcasting for all Ustream internal town halls and webinars.
• Published on-demand libraries and managed large video assets and edited footage for live replays using Final Cut and Adobe Premier.
• Assisted in streaming operations for MTV Video Music Awards Red Carpet, Modern Family Fan Appreciation Day, and Salesforce Dreamforce. From November 2012 to April 2013 (6 months) Production Assistant @ • Assisted with on-site video production operations including setting up cameras, moving lighting equipment, delivering construction materials, arriving 24 hours in advance to prep crew area, clean the set thoroughly, prep contestants for the show, and transport camera and lighting equipment.
• Supported field producer with tasks during the show by adjusting lighting, microphones, cleaning crew area, loading dump trucks, assisting with building new back yards for the show.
• Managed schedules and workflows for operations, coordinated catering for a crew of 50-100 volunteers and film staff, maintained production schedules and kept the film set clean and safe.
• Delivered video assets to editing crew and managed workflow for on-time and on-budget adherence to ensure a smooth production execution.
• Built and maintained a crew area during shooting operations, while assisting director and cameraman.
• Worked on shows like HGTV and DIY shows Yard Crashers, Bathroom Crashers and Ultimate Crash. From June 2012 to November 2012 (6 months) Content Management Research (Contract) @ • Implemented new content management services to accommodate syndication partners and grow advertising revenue by researching companies to develop cost-saving strategies for business.
• Offered a recommendation to switch providers and to save money and monetize their video on demand content by analyzing different media platforms.
• Compiled research in a side-by-side comparison and helped move all 1000+ media assets to a new platform, working directly under the office producer to help distribute on-demand content. From June 2011 to September 2011 (4 months) Travel Agent @ • Managed both individual reservations and group bookings for international travel destinations, while directing daily phone calls from clients and compiling complex travel itineraries and travel documents.
• Created customized travel packages based on group specials to increase business and revenues.
• Attended conferences to promote business and generate leads for group bookings, while traveling abroad to recruit new destinations and ensure the business relationships between contracted resorts.
• Developed travel documents, managed schedules and helped clients with their travel requests.
• Managed company website from 2006-2008 and created a new layout and design for the website.
• Created and implemented the 2008 travel brochure, which was distributed internationally and assisted in logging and transferring footage for a Travel Channel pilot episode. From January 2005 to June 2010 (5 years 6 months)
Associate of Arts (A.A.), Film Studies @ Sierra Community CollegeRocklin CaliforniaBachelors (B.A.), Film Studies @ University of California, Davis Kelly Shultz is skilled in: Video Production, Video, Digital Video, Web Video, Final Cut Pro, Film Production, Film, Broadcast, Digital Media, Television, Post Production, Content Strategy, Mobile Devices, Streaming Media, Editing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension