Coordinator, Administrator & Board Member @ Code of Competence AB
Consultant Support @ CEB's SHL Talent Measurement Solutions
University of Colorado Boulder - Leeds School of Business
I am a driven and organized master student within the field of Business and Management at Uppsala University. I am currently on an exchange in the US for one semester, studying at University of Colorado at Boulder. I find it very rewarding to study abroad as I attain new perspectives and learn about the American approach to
I am a driven and organized master student within the field of Business and Management at Uppsala University. I am currently on an exchange in the US for one semester, studying at University of Colorado at Boulder. I find it very rewarding to study abroad as I attain new perspectives and learn about the American approach to university studies as well as business practices. When I am not studying or working I do my best in taking advantage of the incredible nature and the endless opportunities there are to hike, climb and ski in the surrounding area.
Prior to the master studies I studied Human Resource Management, in which I hold a bachelor degree. Ever since high school I have worked part time along with the studies back in Sweden. I learned a lot about Talent Acquisition and Talent Measurement during my time at Corporate Executive Board. I have further gained more experience within the HR side business, developing my knowledge about personal, team and leadership development, since I started working with Code of Competence.
Coordinator, Administrator & Board Member @ I handle the following activities in Code of Competence's HR business alongside my master studies:
• Coordinating training programs and courses
• Revising course content
• Maintaining and updating the company webpage, which I have created
• Compose, design and distribute newsletters to clients
• Conducting administrative work From September 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Stockholm, SwedenConsultant Support @ During my time at CEB, I supported the senior consultants and project managers with the following:
• Coordinating assessment centers and 1:1 assessments.
• Administering, preparing material and introducing participants to the assessment exercises.
• Design work pre delivery of assessments processes for recruitment, talent and performance management. When designing different assessment processes SHL’s Universal Competency Framework (UCF) was used.
• Reviewing rating forms and co-assess exercises at assessment centers.
• Report writing.
• Layout work with training material for various courses in psychometrical measurement (Personality, Motivation, Cognitive Ability and 360 assessment tools). From June 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 4 months) Stockholm, Sweden
Master's degree, Business/Managerial Economics @ Uppsala University From 2014 to 2016 University of Colorado Boulder - Leeds School of Business From 2015 to 2015 Bachelor's degree, Human Resource Management and Working Life @ Uppsala University From 2011 to 2014 Katinka Bergengren is skilled in: Personnel Management, HR Consulting, Human Resources, Project Coordination, Project Management, English, Assessment Center, Coordinating Schedules, Post-sales Support, Psychological Assessment, Executive Coaching, Business Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension