Enterprise Cloud Architect and Content Management Consultant specialized in Azure, Office 365 and SharePoint. Advocate of benefits that cloud computing can bring to an enterprise. Technology professional, proficient in infrastructure design, enterprise content management and project management. Hands on experience in advanced collaboration and enterprise content management systems. Over eight years of experience creating and leading the
Enterprise Cloud Architect and Content Management Consultant specialized in Azure, Office 365 and SharePoint. Advocate of benefits that cloud computing can bring to an enterprise. Technology professional, proficient in infrastructure design, enterprise content management and project management. Hands on experience in advanced collaboration and enterprise content management systems. Over eight years of experience creating and leading the processes to scope, implement and maintain complex content management systems using SharePoint and Office 365. Since 2013, Karthik have involved in Azure and has designed, deployed and supported Azure Cloud services. Currently he is also focused on designing IOT applications using Azure and Open Web Standards.
He has conducted and participated in training seminars and panel discussions. Karthik has a passion for technology and working with customers to solve their business needs utilizing Microsoft solutions.
• SharePoint 2007-2013 - Farm Installation Automation, Configuration and Information Architecture
• Office 365 - Dir Sync, One Drive Migration, Office 365 clients rollout
• SharePoint 2013-Office 365 - Cloud Hosted Apps, SharePoint hosted apps using MVC and AngularJS
• SharePoint solutions - Master pages, Site Templates, Webparts, Workflows, Event Handlers, Timerjobs
• Azure - Azure VM's, Web Roles, Service bus, Point to Site VPN,Site to Site VPN, DevOps using PowerShell DSC
• AWS - EC2, EBS, SQS, SharePoint 2013 on AWS
• SCCM - SCCM 2007, 2011, OS Deployment, Packaging, MDT 2013
• Web - AngularJS, MVC, Bootstrap, Responsive sites, HTML, C#, Jquery, MS SQL server
• Sales - pre-sales, POC development, estimation, and proposal development
• Training - Seminars, Brown bag sessions, End user training, Operational guides for admins
Senior Consultant @ Being SME for SharePoint and Azure my responsibilities include architecting business critical solutions to our clients using Microsoft technologies.
• Office 365 configuration, building custom Apps using App Model and office 365 API , OneDrive migration
• Architecting cloud based websites using Azure Web roles, Azure web sites and Service bus
• On premise Infrastructure migration to Azure using Site to Site and Point to site VPN
• SharePoint 2013 installation automation and building SharePoint client side solutions using CSOM and REST.
• Infrastructure design for internet facing extranet site using custom memebership providers
• Web applications using AngularJS, MVC, Entity framework. E2E testing using Jasmine and Protractor.
• SharePoint 2010,2007 Farm analysis, pre migration evaluation, migration planning and migration using third party tools like Metalogix, ShareGate, DocAve etc
• Designing server side solutions for SharePoint 2013/2010 utilizing Visual Webparts, Event handlers, custom
• workflows, Custom content types, timer jobs etc.
• Designing devops for SharePoint and Azure solutions using PowerShell to deal with deployment, Offloading custom SharePoint timer jobs to Task scheduler etc
• Performance tuning of SharePoint farms, SQL Server configuration best practices, identifying memory leaks for the custom solutions
• Designing intranet governance, end-user training and reference materials
• Working with Sales team on pre-sales, POC development, estimation, and proposal development
• Conducted and participated in numerous seminars, panel discussions and brown bag sessions From May 2013 to Present (2 years 8 months) Greater Boston AreaSharePoint Consultant @ From February 2013 to May 2013 (4 months) Providence, Rhode Island AreaSharepoint Consultant @ Team lead for SharePoint team of three to seven developers. Proficient in various development methodologies including agile methodology. Extensive experience in coordinating onsite and offshore teams and provided technical training to SharePoint developers and Administrators.
• Understanding requirements from Product managers and business users.
• SharePoint 2010 and FAST servers capacity planning, architecture and installations for Test and Production environments
• Designing custom search web parts for consuming third party web services
• Design and implementation of Master pages and Site definitions
• Ingesting results from external content sources
• Designing search refiners and managed metadata
• Customized property bags using pbs2010, a codeplex solution.
• Configuring User profiles from different domains
• Writing installation and deployment PowerShell scripts.
• Support and Knowledge transfer From December 2010 to February 2013 (2 years 3 months) Sharepoint Developer / Administrator @ Senior developer in a SharePoint team comprises four to eight developers.
• Preparing the Design documents and business flow diagrams
• Webpart development and customization
• SPTimerjob API functionalities
• Infopath Workflows using VS2008
• Event Handlers, SP Web Services Consumption
• Deployment using WSP builder
• Support for Sharepoint Portal Server based intranet sites, Portal Areas & contents, permissions & security.
• Created tables, views, stored procedure using SQL.
• Customized pages using CSS, HTML, and DHTML. From August 2008 to December 2010 (2 years 5 months) Embedded System Design Engineer @ From January 2008 to April 2008 (4 months) Coimbatore Area, IndiaSales Engineer @ From June 2007 to December 2007 (7 months)
B.E, Maths @ Sri Ramakrishna Engineering college From 2003 to 2007 Sri Gopal Naidu Higher Secondary School Karthik Ramamoorthy is skilled in: DevOps, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, Amazon Web Services (AWS), IOT, Powershell, Enterprise Architecture, Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, AngularJS, ASP.NET, Node.js, SharePoint Designer
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension