HR Manager @ ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning. Skills and tools are being used worldwide by Oil & Gas companies (Shell, BP, ESSO) to plan
HR Manager @ ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning. Skills and tools are being used worldwide by Oil & Gas companies (Shell, BP, ESSO) to plan up- and downstream, Consumer Packaged Goods companies (Coca-Cola, Heineken, Carlsberg, Campina, Ferrero and many others for supply chain management worldwide), Trade, Transport & Logistics companies (Ahold, Carrefour, TNT, DHL and more than 100 other companies), Health institutions (ORTEC plans about 350.000 people a day in health) and Professional & Public Services (pension funds, security organizations, government services). From July 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Junior HR Manager @ With the HR-team responsible for implementing and improving our HR policy.
- Advise and support managers of various departments about HR topics such as performance management, development, absenteeism and recruitment with help of indicators and figures.
- Oracle for al HR related issues for over 150 employees.
- Student recruitment (0.1 FTE): organizing for instance Business Courses in cooperation with colleagues, maintain contact with universities and studie associations to organize guest lectures and cases and advice about the content of the curricula for the studies Mathematics, Econometrics and Informatics.
- Founder and board member of Young ORTEC (0.1 FTE): organizing workshops, readings and network activities for young professionals who want to improve their talent, increase their knowledge and expand their network.
Results after one year: 147 members (33% of our workforce); 19 successful activities; more contact between departments and more commitment. From February 2012 to June 2014 (2 years 5 months) Graduation Student @ From February 2011 to November 2011 (10 months) HR trainee @ Parttime work at the HR department.
Parttime graduate research about the work-life balance of production employees. From March 2011 to September 2011 (7 months) HR trainee (full time) @ Very broad international internship with many responsibilities and projects such as recruitment, evaluation and development of employees, HR Benchmark (compensation and benefits) for the Manchester plant.
During my employment one of the factories in the Netherlands closed down and at the end of my employment Cargill took over Nedalco which both contributed to a very interesting and educational experience. From August 2010 to February 2011 (7 months) Board Member - Activities Coordinator (full time) @ ESN is a European network that helps integrate international students in the country/city they go to on exchange. Each semester about 250 international students arrive in Tilburg for their exchange period. My responsibilities:
- Organising 3 to 4 cultural and social activities per week.
- Directing the Excursion and Activities committees.
- Keeping the website up to date.
- Shared responsibility for managing 40 mentors.
Many international students apply to study at the University of Tilburg due to the good image of ESN Tilburg. From July 2009 to June 2010 (1 year) Tilburg Area, Netherlands
Master, Human Resources Studies @ Universiteit van Tilburg From 2008 to 2011 Honour, Industrial Psychology @ Stellenbosch University/Universiteit Stellenbosch From 2009 to 2009 Bachelor, Human Resources @ Universiteit van Tilburg From 2005 to 2008 Valuascollege Karin Beaujean is skilled in: Human Resources, Recruiting, Management, Consulting, Networking, Dutch, English
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension