Triple Black Belt, Computer Software Engineering @
Justin Dietz has 7+ years working in the IT industry in varying roles including: technical writer, developer, tester, diagnostics tool engineer, project manager, and Technical Architect. Through his experience on the job and formal education Justin has developed a deeply technical skill set in such areas as BizTalk, .NET, SQL, SAP, Siebel, and has utilized these skills
Justin Dietz has 7+ years working in the IT industry in varying roles including: technical writer, developer, tester, diagnostics tool engineer, project manager, and Technical Architect. Through his experience on the job and formal education Justin has developed a deeply technical skill set in such areas as BizTalk, .NET, SQL, SAP, Siebel, and has utilized these skills and experience to successfully deliver numerous solutions across all phases of the SDLC using multiple delivery patterns.
Technology Consultant @ Manager From March 2007 to October 2014 (7 years 8 months) Greater Seattle AreaB2B EDI Project Manager @ Delivered multiple projects as a B2B project manager of supply chain solutions including manufacturing, repair and refurbishment, distribution. Responsible for Identifying Brazilian B2B trade processes and recommending and guiding solutions as well as implementing standard EDI X12 and custom messaging with partners.
• Project Management: Create plan for implementation of new and updated B2B messages between SAP and partners to facilitate ordering, manufacturing, distribution, and the return of product to the vendor, while also increasing the detail of tracking of goods being shipped between the supplier and manufacturer. Determine possible approaches for communicating B2B messages to conform to Brazilian requirements. Coordinate with partners and business to facilitate B2B testing. Document changes and recommendations.
• Communication: Coordinate with offshore Dev and Test teams to implement changes to messages as well as local clients to gather requirements and communicate project status. Work with B2B partners to align project schedules. From April 2011 to January 2014 (2 years 10 months) Diagnostics Tool Engineer @ Responsible for creating, customizing, configuring, supporting, and executing a set of tools enabling the reverse engineering of an existing, poorly documented 3rd party bill payment system purchased by the Financial Company. For the purpose of bringing the existing code-base to be brought in house for maintenance and enhancements.
• Development/Architecture: Determine approach to analyze the source code; Develop necessary tools to facilitate analysis and reporting (C#, SQL, Oracle, Visio Interop)
• Communication: Document Tools and create an Operations manual so the tool can be handed over to the client for later use. Communicate Status, Risk, and Issues to leadership. From December 2010 to March 2011 (4 months) Configuration Manager & Technical Architect @ Develop and Maintain Processes and Tools to improve the proficiency of code and data migration between environments. Managed 3 client resources and an Accenture analyst.
• Program Management: Maintain project schedule; Participate in daily defect meetings; Hold daily status meetings with support team; Document processes and procedures and present to leadership for agreement and sign-off.
• Development, Migration and Deployment: Created custom .NET application to improve efficiency for merging Siebel code, integrate Siebel Tools with Team Foundation Server, and Maintained and improved Excel macro's to migrate reference data between environments. Created deployment plans to facilitate the repeatable deployment of the solution. From August 2009 to August 2010 (1 year 1 month) Business Systems Intern @ • Application planning, analysis, design, development, and implementation
• Development of web based applications using ASP, AJAX, and ASP.NET
• Relational database design and development
• Participate in weekly status meetings utilizing live meeting
• Development of Documentation and Work Instructions From May 2006 to December 2006 (8 months) Project Manager @ • Application Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, and Implementation
• Emphasis on 3-tier application design and Object-Oriented Programming
• Windows and Web based application
• Graphical User Interface Design
• System Reporting Utilizing Crystal Reports From August 2002 to January 2006 (3 years 6 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension