Material Planner - Ingredients @ The Kraft Heinz Company
Production Planner @ BWAY Corporation
I am a Production Specialist with a keen eye toward lean manufacturing. My history with process improvement includes system automation and production floor efficiencies. With expertise in cost benefit analysis, I have contributed to materials cost savings of over $700K. My degree in Industrial Engineering contributes to my focus on design and team collaboration. I am conversational
I am a Production Specialist with a keen eye toward lean manufacturing. My history with process improvement includes system automation and production floor efficiencies. With expertise in cost benefit analysis, I have contributed to materials cost savings of over $700K. My degree in Industrial Engineering contributes to my focus on design and team collaboration. I am conversational in Spanish and have AutoCAD, Pro Engineer, Mastercam, Minitab, Flexsim, and MRP (SAP) skills.
Planning and Materials Management Specialist @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Production Scheduler II @ • Collaborated with cross-functional team to convert manual scheduling system to SAP MII. Project entailed design, testing, and implementation. Increased production 30% over manual system, improved project tracking for assemblers and management, and enhanced inventory oversight.
• Identified order processing flow obstruction, delaying acknowledgement of purchase orders and impacting material requirements oversight. Investigated process flow at other Gardner location and determined cause to be use of incorrect SAP transactions. Refined process to utilize new transaction resulting in improved order response times and inventory planning.
• Reduced production inefficiencies with effective and frequent communication with purchasing regarding supply chain shortages of high-volume products. Proactively rescheduling orders based on in-stock supplies maintains production at highest level possible.
• Improved production speed and inventory levels as part of team directed to redesign assembly line area in response to Kaizen event. Interviewed assemblers for ease of use and researched component usage history. Designed and installed rack system based on product use frequency and best placement allowing assemblers ready access to necessary parts.
• Updated daily report sent to plant manager communicating cycle of order status’s, material issues, and production levels. Streamlines production efficiency and allows for transparency of monthly forecast progress. From June 2013 to April 2015 (1 year 11 months) Supply Chain, Corporate Intern @ • Managed $700K materials cost reduction project by analyzing potential suppliers including international sources. Teamed with quality department to inspect outsourced finished product quality versus in-house casting machining along with volume costs and freight costs.
• Designed project management format implemented at all plant locations.
• Offered on-going part-time position while attending classes after conclusion of summer term. Received full-time position at graduation. From June 2012 to May 2013 (1 year) Student Supervisor @ Open/close building & facilitate ballroom setups.
Monitor the building and open meeting rooms when necessary. From September 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 4 months) Air Import Coordinator, Summer Intern @ • Input cost information and verified accuracy of 50-100 domestic and international orders daily.
• Challenged and negotiated late fees and other charges. From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Admissions Clerk @ Distributing tickets at all locations in and outside of the zoo. From March 2008 to May 2011 (3 years 3 months)
Bachelor's degree, Industrial Engineering @ Bradley University From 2009 to 2013
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension