Bachelor of Arts @
University of Massachusetts Boston
Human Resources professional who is able to effectively multi-task and work to tight deadlines with rigorous attention to detail while managing workloads and prioritizing requests to meet deadlines. I have strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills that enable me to work successfully in a fast paced, high tension and ever-changing environment. I am able to take independent
Human Resources professional who is able to effectively multi-task and work to tight deadlines with rigorous attention to detail while managing workloads and prioritizing requests to meet deadlines. I have strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills that enable me to work successfully in a fast paced, high tension and ever-changing environment. I am able to take independent action to maintain a high level of productivity while also developing a climate of enthusiasm, teamwork, and cooperation.
Skilled in sourcing, interview scheduling, applicant tracking, interviewing, in-take meetings, employment verification, new hire orientations, new hire paperwork, benefits/open enrollment, upkeep of employee personnel files.
Skilled in using MS Office Products, Taleo, Jobvite, Ceridian HR/Payroll, Ceridian Self-Service, bSwift, TimeOff Manager, MBTA Corporate Program, Clipper Direct, Basware, Concur, Salesforce.com, Preqin, Capital IQ, Lexis Nexis, Laserfiche, Iron Mountain, social media sourcing and networking
Human Resources ۰ Investor Relations ۰ Private Equity ۰ Venture ۰ Hedge Funds
Professional Memberships and Volunteer Efforts:
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Alexandria, VA
Northeast Human Resources Association, Concord, MA
MetroWest Human Resource Management Association, Holliston, MA
Waters Church, Norwood, MA
Spanish, Working knowledge
French, Basic understanding
Talent Acquisition @ From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Employment Specialist/HR Coordinator @ • Support of the Cognex Recruiting function as well as Compensation, Benefits, HRIS and Event teams.
• Partner with Recruiting team to post job descriptions, enter and ensure the accuracy of the data into ATS system (Taleo) as well as various recruiting projects and reporting.
• Partner with Hiring Managers to establish logistics, timelines and goals for individual requisitions.
• Serve as a liaison to candidates and assist in navigating the interview process. Schedule interviews, order background checks and send out offer packages.
• Provide additional support with college recruitment process including posting positions, preparing for events and interview follow-up.
• Assist with various other HR projects while maintaining strict integrity and confidentiality of client, company and personnel information. From December 2014 to June 2015 (7 months) Human Resources Assistant @ • Provide recruiting assistance by managing incoming resumes and responding to candidates as necessary, maintaining job postings, scheduling interviews, coordinate travel for candidates, responding to candidates’ interview status, reference checking, and drafting offer letters.
• Support internship program including: assisting with resume review, interview scheduling and drafting offer letters.
• Coordinate on boarding for all new hires including: running background checks, creating employee files, orientation planning, and coordination of new hire paperwork.
• Prepare payroll and benefit materials for new and terminated employees.
• Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual employee benefit reporting and maintenance in Human Resources databases: Ceridian HR/Payroll, Ceridian Self-Service, bSwift, TimeOff Manager, MBTA Corporate Program, Clipper Direct.
• Maintain on/offsite HR documents including all employee files, benefit, recruitment, payroll, performance reviews, I-9 Forms, immigration and general HR files.
• Schedule meetings as necessary including: HR Team Meetings, Town Hall meetings, annual seminars and trainings.
• Coordinate the review and processing of all HR and Learning & Development invoices using Basware. Reconcile all Amex travel and credit card expenses accordingly.
• Oversee administration of Service Awards & Recognition programs.
• Assist in annual performance reviews and compensation process including preparation of letters for all employees.
• Support Head of Human Resources with various other projects as necessary, including headcount maintenance and reporting. From July 2014 to December 2014 (6 months) Greater Boston AreaHuman Resources, Legal & IT Administrative Assistant @ • Perform diverse administrative support to Human Resources, Legal and Information Technology Departments while maintaining integrity and confidentiality of those departments.
• Assist with complex logistics for calls, meetings, outings and dinners including company events such as Annual Meetings.
• Assist with developing and implementing resources policies, procedures, and programs.
• Support the development of OSHA standards across offices in three states.
• Responsible for coordination of training programs as well as compliance of Safety and Evacuation plans alongside Human Resources Director.
• Assist with updating policies & procedures manuals once approved by Chief Compliance Officer and Human Resources Director.
• File management with the use of Laserfiche. Assist in transition to paperless work environment and offsite document management of Iron Mountain Account. Organize and maintain annual Human Resources and Legal files.
• Primary contact and manager of vendor accounts. Manage inventory and supplies, monitor critical level of stock, sourcing for suppliers and submitting invoices for payment in a timely fashion.
• Provide additional support to Finance/Accounting & Asset Management Departments. From July 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 1 month) Executive Assistant, Investor Relations @ • Provide high-level administrative support to Directors and Vice Presidents in the fast paced environment of the Investor Relations Department.
• Responsible for heavy calendar management and scheduling requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants. Coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings across multiple countries and time zones.
• Arrange all executive travel schedules and reservations as well as process associated expense reports.
• Perform extensive research on all current and prospective Limited Partners in preparation for all meetings by using Salesforce, Preqin, Capital IQ, Lexis Nexis, LinkedIn and Google.
• Maintain dynamic investor database throughout fundraising process.
• Assist in organizing various aspects of company events, including Annual Meetings.
• Anticipate and address the needs of all executives while continually assessing priorities and managing multiple projects in a timely manner.
• Along with Human Resources Department, coordinate various steps of recruiting and interview process on open positions in IR including: candidate correspondence via email and telephone, hosting candidates when in the office, following up with candidates post-interview and accurately completing expense reports while adhering to company policies.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (August 2008 - August 2010)
• Interact positively and professionally with global guests, customers, vendors, and members of the public from highly diverse cultural backgrounds.
• Answer incoming calls on multi-line phone and respond to public inquiries in a courteous manner. Assist in handling Chief Legal Officer & Managing Director’s phone calls.
• Collaborate closely with Global Events Manager and Global Facilities Manager to ensure completion of various projects.
• Provide administrative support to Human Resources, Legal and Finance as needed. From August 2008 to July 2013 (5 years) Greater Boston AreaProgram Assistant @ • Teacher’s aide for students with severe mental, physical and communication disorders ages 18-22.
• Helped with the growth and management of young adults with a wide array of disabilities in an educational and residential setting.
• Addressed personal judgment, citizenship education, pre-employment orientation, budgeting and banking, consumer education, housing, self-advocacy, and other life skills. From February 2006 to June 2008 (2 years 5 months) Personal Banker @ • Established, retained, and deepened relationships with banking center customers and potential customers to achieve sales goals and provide quality customer service.
• Responsible for opening deposit accounts, taking loan applications, responding to customer inquiries, wire transfers, resolving issues, recognizing and referring cross-sell opportunities.
• Obtained the title of Key Holder and had the responsibility of opening and closing the branch in a timely and secure manner. From June 2002 to February 2006 (3 years 9 months)
College of Professional Studies, Human Resources Management @ Northeastern UniversityBachelor of Arts, Psychology @ University of Massachusetts Boston Juliane SHRM-CP is skilled in: Private Equity, Due Diligence, Administrative Assistants, Asset Managment, File Management, Research, Project Management, Alternative Investments, Policy, Hedge Funds, Finance, Leadership, Organization & prioritization skills, Customer Service, Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension