Regional Sales Director for MidMarket and Channels @ Dell
Regional Sales Director for Large Enterprises @ Dell
Regional Sales Director for the Caribbean @ Dell
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science @
Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
General Manager with 19 years of experience managing organizations accross Mexico and Latin America. Broad management expertise in the following areas: General Management, Regional Sales Management (Direct & Indirect), Consultancy Services and Sales Structure design and Implementation (Go To Market). Bilingual (English/Spanish) with significant work experience across Mexico and other countries. Qualifications include undergraduate degree in Electrical
General Manager with 19 years of experience managing organizations accross Mexico and Latin America. Broad management expertise in the following areas: General Management, Regional Sales Management (Direct & Indirect), Consultancy Services and Sales Structure design and Implementation (Go To Market). Bilingual (English/Spanish) with significant work experience across Mexico and other countries. Qualifications include undergraduate degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and an MBA with a specialization in General Management.
• Regional sales management with direct reporting of sales managers and sales executives
• International Experience (Assignment based in Puerto Rico as Regional Sales Manager for the Caribbean)
• Management of Sales Teams on all types of industries accounts (Banking / Retail / Government / Manufacturing, Transportation, Education, Medium Market & Large Corporate Accounts.)
• Development of strategies to grow revenue, margin and diverse strategic initiatives based on different IT Infrastructures (Hardware, Software & Services)
• Managing virtual teams distributed in many countries.
• Management of a 150 Million USD Revenue Division with teams located in/outside Mexico..
• Sales proposal building and closing. Proposal Management for multi-$M dollar projects, encompassing management of multiple resources.
• Broad knowledge of the medium and large market in Mexico & Caribbean.
• Effective Team Building capabilities, including talent, diversity and different language speaking.
Especialidades: Regional Sales Management • International Regional Sales Management • Team Building • Sales Strategies Design • Global & Corporate Accounts Management • Consultative Selling • P&L Ownership • Proposal Building & Management • Acquisition of Key Corporate Accounts • Negotiation • Strategic Planning
Regional Sales Director for MidMarket and Channels @ Commercial Strategy Design
Go to market strategies
Commercial Planning and Organizing
Channel Management From May 2011 to Present (4 years 6 months) Regional Sales Director for Large Enterprises @ Regional Sales Manager for Dell in Mexico, responsible for driving, maintaining and managing all the commercial strategy & sales for the Private Large Enterprise Group (All Private companies above 400 employees an all sectors).
• Responsible for Managing a group of 16 sales persons across Mexico with a Sales Board Plan of 207 Million US.
• Development for the Solution Transformation Strategy for the Private Sector in Mexico including all sectors (TELCOs, Manufacturing, Financial Institutions and Retail among others)
• Awarded as the Regional Sales Manager of the year for 2010 for Latin America. From February 2010 to May 2011 (1 year 4 months) Dell MexicoRegional Sales Director for the Caribbean @ Channel Business Model implementation for the Caribbean.
Go to Market strategy for all Islands accross the caribbean.
Hiring and Stafing of the team (sales) supporting channels and accounts accross the caribbean
P&L Management and regional support
Virtual teams management accross different regions From August 2007 to February 2010 (2 years 7 months) Sales Specialist @ Sales Specialist for Business Inteligence Solutions
Develop the consultancy model and practice for Data Warehousing and Business Inteligence
Got to Market design model for Busines Intelligence solutions for NCR From August 1991 to June 1999 (7 years 11 months)
Maestria (MBA), Administracion @ Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México From 1996 to 1999 Electrical Engineering and Computer Science @ Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey From 1988 to 1992 Juan Francisco Aguilar is skilled in: International Sales, Direct Sales, Channel Management, Solution Selling, Cloud Computing, Sales Management, Channel, Account Management, Business Alliances, Storage Solutions, Sales Process, Salesforce.com, Go-to-market Strategy, Sales Operations, Enterprise Software, Empowerment, Leadership
Looking for a different
Juan Francisco Aguilar?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension