Business Operations Mgr / Data Validation / SAP SD @ Hewlett Packard Enterprise
SAP ABAP Developer Consultant working for Unilever @ Independent SAP Abap Developer Consultant
Sr. Project IT Lead ( SAP SD Functional Analyst) @ Honeywell Aerospace
Computer Scientist with more than (17) years of solid IT experience with world-class pharmaceutical, healthcare, electronic, consulting, aerospace, consumer goods and Information Technology industries. Experienced as a computer programmer, business systems analyst, technician, customer support, consultant and IT lead. Some of the companies where I have worked are DuPont Agrichemicals, Infomedika Inc., DuPont Pharmaceuticals, Davis & Geck,
Computer Scientist with more than (17) years of solid IT experience with world-class pharmaceutical, healthcare, electronic, consulting, aerospace, consumer goods and Information Technology industries. Experienced as a computer programmer, business systems analyst, technician, customer support, consultant and IT lead. Some of the companies where I have worked are DuPont Agrichemicals, Infomedika Inc., DuPont Pharmaceuticals, Davis & Geck, Hewlett-Packard, Paperless Solutions, ESAPC, Honeywell Aerospace and Unilever. In addition, I’m bilingual (English & Spanish).
Business Operations Manager I @ Data Analyst working as liaison between IT and the Americas Supply Chain business, working with IT project teams and business clients to collect, clarify and translate business requirements. Also, monitoring data repositories by overseeing the flow of Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and Shipments. Reviewing speed, predictability, and Turn Around Time between business, clients, ODMs and OEMs, in order to improve the business operations SC process. Performing EDW UAT for company projects.
Tools: SAP, SQL, EDW, Qlikview, EGORAS, Yotta, ALM, ACCESS, OSS and Excel. From March 2015 to Present (8 months) Aguadilla, Puerto RicoIT Business Partner Analyst @ Meeting with customers to gather requirement, analyze and provide solutions. Creating SAP functional specifications, programming in Abap/4 language, testing, creating user manuals and configuring SAP. In addition, creating queries in SQVI to provide customers with excel reports. Provide daily support to SAP customers.
• Environment: SAP, Sales & Distribution, Finance, Purchasing, MM.
• Updated clients Sapscript forms and Abap programs in order to capture new B2B PR Taxes.
• Created an interactive report that let the user click on the report to see if the PO was blocked or released, the header information, the detail and the PO History of the Report (MIGO, MIRO).
• Updated EDI interfaces in order to receive modified EDI Purchase Orders.
• Created Configurations for material hierarchies, pricing procedure determination, accounts, valuation classes, terms of payment, calendar, etc.
• Modified Sapscript invoice form and programs for the TWYN Food Corp Supplier project.
• Created the following reports: report to show the customer orders information, report to show the MIGO information and report to show the invoices gross value. Also created Queries in SQVI for Finance, Sales & Distribution and Material Management areas.
• Gave training to internal and external customers regarding the PO process for NPI materials.
• Created user manuals and provided technical support on Desktop, Laptops and printers and SAP.
• Provided support during the Closing Month process by running reports and in any SAP issue.
• After the Closing of the month, ran updates to the ESSBASE database by adding new materials to the items hierarchy.
• Participating in Project Cordillera, in which our SAP system will be integrated to the USA SAP. MDM/Data Conversion lead. Extracted master data for Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Trinidad & Tobago SAP Systems. From August 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 5 months) San Juan, Puerto RicoSr. Project IT Lead @ Performed analysis and technical lead functions by meeting with customers to gather requirements and provide solutions. Created SAP functional specifications, assigned programming to developers, tested, managed software life cycle and created metrics in Excel. Also, leaded meetings with customers and stakeholders, presenting status updates in weekly and monthly meetings.
• Environment: SAP, Abap/4, Solution Manager, Sales and Distribution area.
• Accomplishments: Reduced by 60% the backlog of the Sales and Distribution area, by meeting with customers to prioritize tickets and challenge the necessity of the request. Also, by using an excel spreadsheet to track the software life cycle of every ticket, didn’t let tickets slow down by following up with customers and developers.
• Project: participated in a project to improve the software life cycle, where I leaded meetings, with a team of developers and customers, where we negotiated ways to improve the process. The results of the project ended in the use of a tool called ChaRM (Change Request Management), the tool ran in the SAP solution manager.
Leaded the Sales & Distribution small request area, analyzed requirements, created functional Specifications, assigned development to programmers, unit tested and tracked all the Software Life Cycle until the tickets was moved to production.
• Six Sigma Core Belt Certified by Honeywell Aerospace. From August 2007 to January 2012 (4 years 6 months) aguadilla, puerto ricoSAP Roles Consultant @ Work as an SAP consultant in the Supply Chain area.
• Project: Gathered requirements, analyzed them and updated SAP user roles for the SAP project of the distribution company, VSuarez Inc.
• Environment: SAP and Abap/4 computer Language. From June 2007 to July 2007 (2 months) san juan, puerto ricoComputer Programmer @ Met with customers to gather requirements, analyzed and provided solutions. Programmed in Abap/4 SAP interfaces for goods receipts. replenishment, and stock transfer areas and created user screens that fitted into a mobile device.
• Environment: SAP, Abap/4 computer language.
• Accomplishments: Completed a mobile device project for Solectron. The project consisted in the creation of Interfaces for Goods Receipt, Replenishment and Stock Transfer transactions and GUIs that will be able to run in a screen of a bar coding handheld gun (Intermec Handheld Computer).
• Also, was subcontracted by Abaco Mobile for a project with Home Depot in Atlanta, where I created technical specifications for the area of receiving. From December 2006 to May 2007 (6 months) san juan, puerto ricoBusiness Systems Analyst @ Met with customers to gather requirements, analyze and provide solutions. Created SAP functional specifications, Developed SAP Abap/4 interfaces & reports for the Materials Management area and tested. The development included sending vendors, materials, internal orders, purchase orders, inventory levels, forecast, actual receipts and to receive material reservations and vendor commitments.
• Supply Chain Support: Provided customer support to the areas of Logistics, Planning and Procurement and monitored systems like Batchnet, MPE, Unix and HP Service Bus.
• Daily Monitoring: Forecast (MRP), Internal Orders and Acknowledgments running thru ALE, HP MPE, UNIX, SAP and HP Service Bus.
• Environment: SAP, Abap/4 computer language.
• Accomplishments: Projects Buypower, eSMI 4.5 Pilot, eSMI 4.7, H1 and JK plants project. From June 2001 to June 2006 (5 years 1 month) Aguadilla, Puerto RicoComputer Programmer @ Met with customers to gather requirements, analyze and provide solutions. Programmed reports in HP Quiz and Developed ACCESS applications for the departments of Preventive Maintenance, Industrial Engineering, Yarn Laboratory, Quality Control Department and HR.
• Provided customer support to the areas of Planning, Finance, Production and Warehouse.
• Installed data cables, patch panels and computers.
• Project: audited all computers of the site searching for unauthorized software in order to be prepared for a future company audit.
• Provided training to employees on Windows, Instron support and scanning software.
• Environment: SAP and HP Power House Quiz.
• Projects: Installed data cables, data outlets and patch panels and computer terminals in the Puerto Rico site project. On the other hand, installed data cables, data outlets and patch panels in in the new San Isidro Plant, located in the Dominican Republic.
• Using SAP, created and released material orders, created schedules for the weeks of production and created weekly missing parts reports for the managers. From March 1999 to December 2000 (1 year 10 months) Manati, Puerto RicoComputer Programmer @ • Created a hardware and software inventory application, in ACCESS, in order to perform audits.
• Provided customer support, installed computers and software and audited computer software licenses.
• Provided Technical support for laptops, desktop and any technical support to the whole plant.
• Project: Leaded project where coordinated by areas the installation of a new operating system.
• Accomplishments: Audited computer software and hardware for the whole plant and recorded it in the inventory application. From September 1998 to March 1999 (7 months) Manati, Puerto RicoComputer Programmer @ Met with customers to gather requirements, analyze and provide solutions.
• Programmed in Cobol by modifying code for a hospital program and provided technical support to customers. Project: changed dates in the program to prepare the system for the year 2000 date change. From July 1998 to August 1998 (2 months) Hato Rey, Puerto RicoComputer Laboratory Technician @ • Provided technical support to computer laboratory customers and performed computer maintenance. From August 1997 to April 1998 (9 months) Arecibo CampusComputer Programmer (Internship) @ • Developed a tracking tool to record the arrival and departure of visitors and employees at the plant and created a user’s manual. From January 1997 to May 1997 (5 months) manati, pr
Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Science @ University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo From 1991 to 1997 Juan Valenzuela is skilled in: SAP, Requirements Analysis, SDLC, Databases, ABAP, Integration, Analysis, Program Management, Unix, SAP R/3, Testing, Software Documentation, ERP, SAPScript, Operating Systems, Visio, Six Sigma, Java, Access, Programming, ITIL, Visual Basic, Software Development, Windows, Information Technology, Troubleshooting, Business Intelligence, Business Analysis, SAP ERP, SD, Requirements Gathering, Supply Chain, MDM \ Data Conversion, SAP SD Module, SAP MM Module, HPQC, Quality Center
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension