Account Executive @ Alert Logic offers Managed Security-as-a-Service in the cloud — a platform of fully managed products and services to keep your data safe and compliant. Whether your IT infrastructure is on-premise, in the cloud or anywhere in between, our portfolio of solutions and deployment options allows unprecedented visibility into your environment, saving your business time,
Account Executive @ Alert Logic offers Managed Security-as-a-Service in the cloud — a platform of fully managed products and services to keep your data safe and compliant. Whether your IT infrastructure is on-premise, in the cloud or anywhere in between, our portfolio of solutions and deployment options allows unprecedented visibility into your environment, saving your business time, money and worries about data compliance and security. From January 2013 to Present (3 years) Houston, Texas AreaAccount Manager, SQL & SharePoint Solutions @ • Account Manager for Idera's SQL server and SharePoint solutions covering Performance Monitoring, Backup & Recovery, Compliance, Security, SharePoint Migration and Administration.
• Build essential customer relationships to understand their business & technical requirements to become a trusted source for their SQL server initiatives.
• Manage existing customer relationships to add new solutions, support current installations, and uncover cross-selling opportunities.
• Prospect into new accounts to build awareness of our solutions and educate them on how they can benefit their company. From October 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 4 months) Houston, Texas AreaInside Sales Specialist @ • Develop and manage new opportunities within target accounts covering 26 states to support 58 Account Managers and 4 Product Specialists.
• Increase sales pipeline, set up first meetings, coordinate product demonstrations and monitor activity via Salesforce.com.
• Utilized tools such as Salesforce, Jigsaw, Hoovers, Manta, etc. to research companies and build account profiles. Built reports within Salesforce to discover marketing leads, create contact lists, and manage activity.
• Maintain relationships with my virtual team to increase visibility around my activity and new account information.
• Added 230 new opportunities to the pipeline in FY’11 totaling $2.8 million in tracked revenue.
• Eleven of those opportunities have been closed totaling over $270,000 in revenue.
• Exceeded quota every quarter, five consecutive quarters.
• Awarded 100% Performer Award for FY '10. From January 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 10 months) Assistant Manager and Baseball Instructor @ During the off-seasons:
• Instructed players aged 5-16 in pitching, hitting, and fielding.
• Conducted sales, managed the full-time front counter employees and maintained the physical appearance of the Academy.
• Performed day to day inventory and accounting practices.
• Produced and submitted a business proposal to the city of Conroe soliciting city council’s help in organizing youth baseball tournaments and enhancing recreational leagues within its city limits. From October 2007 to December 2009 (2 years 3 months) Substitute Teacher @ During the off-seasons:
• Taught PreK-12th Grade students across a variety of subjects including Math, Science, Music, Art, and General Education.
• Collaboratively created daily lesson plans and activities.
• Helped produce and create the 2008 Christmas Program at C.C. Hardy Elementary School. From October 2006 to December 2009 (3 years 3 months) Pitcher @ I was a starting pitcher for the Lake Erie Crushers of the Frontier League. Won the league championship in our inaugural season. I retired after this season and began my professional career outside of baseball. From May 2009 to September 2009 (5 months) Minor League Baseball Player @ • Drafted in both the 2005 and 2006 MLB Draft by the Baltimore Orioles and signed in 2006 after graduation.
• Compiled a career minor league record of 3-1 with a 2.35 ERA (missed 1.5 years due to shoulder surgery). From June 2006 to March 2009 (2 years 10 months)
Bachelor of Arts, Psychological and Brain Sciences @ Dartmouth College From 2002 to 2006 Pueblo County High School From 1998 to 2002 Josh Faiola is skilled in: Business Development, Salesforce.com, Security, Management, Public Speaking, Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales, Sales Process, Enterprise Software, Account Management, Solution Selling, Strategy, Direct Sales, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension