Versatile modern marketer who is relentlessly driven to deliver growth, build excellence, and accomplish big things. Multi-faceted B2B and B2C experience in both agency and client settings, having architected online products from the ground up, and aggressively taken them to market with a skyward growth trajectory. Collaborative leader with the technical understanding and organizational finesse to lead
Versatile modern marketer who is relentlessly driven to deliver growth, build excellence, and accomplish big things. Multi-faceted B2B and B2C experience in both agency and client settings, having architected online products from the ground up, and aggressively taken them to market with a skyward growth trajectory. Collaborative leader with the technical understanding and organizational finesse to lead teams toward strategic goals while ensuring tactical excellence.
Specialties: Demand Generation | Omni-Channel Marketing | Lead Generation | Campaign Management | Online Advertising | Paid Search | Adwords PPC | Social Advertising | Product Development | Product Management | Lead Nurturing | Marketing Automation | Display Advertising | Conversion Rate Optimization | Web Analytics | Database Analytics | Content Marketing | Content Syndication | Adsense Management | Ad Network Management | Social Media Management | SaaS | Project Management | Leadership | SEO | SEM | User Experience | Marketing Operations | Growth Hacking | Agile Marketing | Programmatic Advertising | Retargeting | Sales Enablement | Email Marketing | Multivariate Testing
Google Adwords Advanced Search
TechValidate Power User
Online Marketing Manager @ - Leading end-to-end web marketing vision, strategy, and execution.
- Success driving demand generation through diverse paid advertising channels, including: Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Amazon. Includes experience running programmatic advertising campaigns via Google, Choozle, LinkedIn Lead Accelerator, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Architected systematic content marketing strategy which includes aggressive content creation schedule, driving the ongoing production of new whitepapers, ebooks, blog posts, podcasts, slideshares, webinars, surveys, case studies, and infographics. Has led to significant gains in SEO traffic and organic lead generation.
- Strategic and hands-on experience with marketing automation technologies, including Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, and SFDC. Includes creation and implementation of assorted marketing campaigns, demand generation & lead nurturing programs, lead scoring schemas, lead lifecycle management, and more.
- Manage client CPL programs via leading content syndication networks.
- Significant experience working with emerging marketing technologies, including: TechValidate, Captora, Leadspace, Insideview, and Choozle.
- Manage social strategy and overall social activity both internally and for a wide range of clients across diverse social platforms, including: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Flipboard, & more.
- Oversee assorted genres of analytics, including Marketo, SFDC, Social, Adwords/PPC, Organic, Email Marketing, Ad Network, and more. Responsible for tactical recommendations and campaign optimization based on data analysis and analytical dissection.
Spear Marketing Group is a full-service marketing agency specializing in demand generation, lead management, and ROI-based marketing. Spear helps B2B technology companies generate, nurture, and convert leads to revenue using a holistic approach that incorporates strategic expertise, creative flair, and a deep understanding of marketing technology. From November 2014 to Present (1 year) Social Media & Analytics Manager @ - Managed paid & organic social strategy and overall social activity both internally and for a wide range of clients across diverse social platforms, including: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Flipboard, and more.
- Included creative & strategic recommendations, audience scoping, PPC bidding tactics, campaign building, set up of tracking automation through marketing automation software & CRM, program launching, robust reporting, and ongoing optimization.
- 650% growth in Twitter followers - jumped from 200 followers to 1,500 followers in 6 months.
- Oversaw assorted genres of analytics, including Marketo, SFDC, Social, Adwords/PPC, Organic, Email Marketing, Ad Network, and more. Responsible for strategy recommendations and campaign optimization based on data analysis and analytical dissection.
- Grew in responsibility, knowledge, and expertise relating to marketing automation technologies, primarily Marketo and SFDC. From April 2014 to November 2014 (8 months) Lead Product Manager @ - Owner of day-to-day MerchantCircle business operations and product development & management.
- Successfully led product team and coordinated with executive, design, and engineering teams to hit deadline for launching the new MerchantCircle.com. Spec'd & wireframed new design for all page templates, creating a re-architected website optimized for UX, SEO, content gamification, and monetization. In the 3 months after launching, saw a 25% increase in UVs, PVs, and ad revenue.
- Primary manager of MerchantCircle's ad network, which has an inventory of over 80 million ad impressions per month, and is MerchantCircle's #1 revenue stream.
- Effective at bridging the gap between Business Development and Engineering, ensuring that the revenue opportunity latent within each deal was maximized, while also creating implementation solutions that were both efficient and scalable from a development perspective.
- Responsible for MerchantCircle project management, which included creating useful action plans for design and engineering teams, and effectively prioritizing the development queue.
- My prior role as the lead analyst for MerchantCircle enabled me to delve deeply into analytics and ensure that all product decisions were made based on the story the data was telling.
- Experience working with wide variety of paid traffic sources (SEM, Display, Social, Email, etc), and flow optimization. I also oversaw the spec'ing, wifeframing, QA'ing, and launching of a brand new auto insurance SEM site.
MerchantCircle.com has over 100 million pages, 10 million unique visitors per month, 1.6 million member merchants, and over 25 million unique business listings. It is a top destination site that connects local consumers with local business owners to solve everyday problems.
Reply! Inc. (Reply.com) is a leading online marketing platform & digital media publisher that is committed to helping large brands, publishers & small businesses reach & engage with local consumers at scale. From April 2013 to April 2014 (1 year 1 month) Product Analyst @ - Managed all data reporting, and analytics-based analysis for MerchantCircle.com.
- Genres of data included financial reporting, ad network performance metrics, user engagement metrics, SEO metrics, and more.
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics, Omniture, and other web analytics tools.
- As I supported our Business Development and Executive teams on the analytics side, my role gradually grew into managing more and more of the product operations for the company.
- I was a finalist for the award of "Rising Star" employee at Reply! in 2012. From October 2012 to April 2013 (7 months) Community Manager @ - Managed all community-related activities for MerchantCircle.com, which has a community of over 1.6 million member merchants, and over 100,000 member consumers.
- Created a completely new reporting system for measuring user satisfaction and user engagement, which had not previously existed before. This eventually branched into my next role as the lead business analyst for MerchantCircle.
- Managed all social media marketing for Reply.com, which included managing LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Klout for MerchantCircle along with 18 other Reply-owned web properties. Experience using Hootsuite along with other social advertising tools. From April 2012 to September 2012 (6 months)
Bachelor's degree, Economics @ California State University-Hayward From 2010 to 2012 Associate's degree, Business/Commerce, General @ Solano Community College From 2008 to 2010 Jon Emminizer is skilled in: Product Management, Web Analytics, Project Management, Google Analytics, SEO, Product Development, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising, Leadership, Marketing, Business Development, User Experience, Web Marketing, Google Adwords, Start-ups, Traffic Monetization, Strategic Planning, Business Strategy, User Interface Design, Multivariate Testing, Mobile Advertising, Operations Management, Optimization, Ad Networks, Google Webmaster Tools, Lead Generation, Team Leadership, Community Management, Partnership Marketing, Viral Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Search Relevancy, CRM, Competitive Analysis, Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Financial Reporting, Multivariate Analysis, Demand Generation, Marketo, Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Lead Scoring, Lead Management, SaaS, Conversion Optimization, Online Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension