Enterprise Account Executive - Strategic Accounts @ VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined
Enterprise Account Executive - Strategic Accounts @ VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace. From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Enterprise Account Manager - Named Accounts @ Converged Infrastructure is achieved through a systematic approach that brings all server, storage, and networking resources together into pools of resources. It brings together management tools, policies, and processes so resources and applications are managed in a holistic, integrated manner. It integrates security to provide protection from today’s sophisticated security threats at both the perimeter and interior within organizations.
Focused business solutions include:
• Converged Cloud: Transform your enterprise with the most comprehensive cloud computing solutions in the industry.
• Converged Infrastructure: Overcome the inflexibility and high costs of IT sprawl; shift resources to innovation and strategic initiatives.
• Security & Risk Management: An end-to-end approach spanning IT security governance and operations, to application, endpoint and network security.
• Big Data: Make better enterprise decisions with insight, intuition and ideas.
• Application Transformation: Assess, modernize and manage enterprise applications.
• Mobility: Prioritize your mobile opportunities, create a mobile device strategy and assess your mobile application needs. From July 2010 to November 2013 (3 years 5 months) Account Executive @ Agilysys is a leading provider of innovative IT solutions to corporate and public-sector customers, with special expertise in select markets, including retail and hospitality. The company uses technology — including hardware, software and services — to help customers resolve their most complicated IT needs. From August 2006 to July 2010 (4 years) Account Executive @ CrossBorder Solutions is a 150 employee industry leading Financial Software start-up company headquartered in New York City, with offices in the UK. CrossBorder Solutions enables multinational organizations simplify and automate their international tax and regulatory compliance requirements. It focused on selling compliance and risk management software to senior level decision makers (CFO, SVP Finance) of Global 1000 multinational companies, primarily to corporate tax departments (Transfer Pricing and Tax Provision). I was responsible to establish net-new client relationships and drive revenue, profitability and growth. From 2004 to 2006 (2 years)
Bachelors in Business Management & Corporate Studies @ The University of Connecticut Jimmy Kazantzis is skilled in: Cloud Computing, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Solution Selling, Cisco Technologies, Data Center, VMware, Storage, Strategy, CRM, Start-ups, Business Intelligence, Networking, Network Security, Management, Selling, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension