Bachelor´s Degree, Business Management, specialized in Marketing & Sales, 8.4 out of 10 @
Universidad San Pablo-CEU
Professional with great initiative, always looking for new challenges and projects, paying the highest attention to the details and goal oriented, with wide experience in Marketing, Sales & Commercial Management. Having profited from educational and work experience opportunities in Fashion & Textile Industry, I am adaptable, a good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, well
Professional with great initiative, always looking for new challenges and projects, paying the highest attention to the details and goal oriented, with wide experience in Marketing, Sales & Commercial Management. Having profited from educational and work experience opportunities in Fashion & Textile Industry, I am adaptable, a good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, well organized and highly socialable individual with strong fashion sensibility. Furthermore, the ability to work in English, Spanish and German widens my professional range.
Product Manager @ - In charge of all ZARA HOME merchandise sent to Asia & Australia as well as for the store openings: all follow-up including stock control and in-season and end-of-season price cuts and adjustments.
- Creation of commercial strategies to maximize each store’s sales potential using historical sales and success rate to extend its product assortment.
- Identify store needs based on the daily analysis of Stock, and the usual relationship with Store Managers and Visual Merchandisers.
- Collaboration on price promotions, sales period, signage, displays and in-store merchandising actions.
- Maximize sales and overall selling success by ensuring a healthy product lifecycle.Calculate optimal store assortment and propose product transfers by zone; while monitoring inventory levels by store.
- View new product deliveries bi-weekly and discuss each stock-keeping unit (SKU), its selling predictions and allocation. Supervising daily sales of new in-store arrivals and bestsellers.
- Place initial orders and manage all merchandise for store openings using market analysis to meet the estimated customer profile, revising store layouts and quantities per SKU.
- Meet profit and marginal goals seasonally by creating the initial markdown list for Sale, as well as weekly price cuts, considering stock levels and selling rotations.
- Contribute in monthly global meetings to discuss sales potential and missed opportunities within the season. Provide input on key trends and product needs in collection previews to ensure all stores meet their monthly and fiscal year selling goals.
- Work with Design to create special products for the Asian market using sales history as well as customer and store team feedback.
- Lead product visits every season to discuss the collection and trends, to teach in-store procedures including merchandising standards and stock room organization, and to revise product/floor flow in regards to each store’s customer profile From May 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) La CoruñaMarketing and Communication Assistant @ - Definition and implementation of the Marketing and Communication plan for B&M Spain.
- Control and monitoring the Marketing budget.
- Merchandising and POS animations following the guidelines of the brand.
- Management of the media plan and negotiating with the advertising agency.
- Analysis of sales and sending monthly reports to the headquarter in Switzerland.
- Development of sales forecasts by POS in order to achieve business objectives.
- Daily communication with sales teams to support their needs.
- Collaboration with the Brand Manager in order to prepare and negotiate the “International Salon for Prestige Watchmaking”.
- Responsible for all merchandise orders / POS (SAP software) and management of stocks. From July 2013 to June 2014 (1 year) Madrid Area, SpainLogistics & Supply Chain @ - Supervision of logistics flows, stock management and inventory control.
- Product transfers between stores to achieve optimal stock level and rotation.
- Organization of several events in the POS for new season campaigns in Spain, Portugal and
- Coordination with Paris headquarters and the stores for the pricing on merchandise and control of
- Development of several reports on the monitoring of sales and product rotation for the different POS. From October 2011 to April 2012 (7 months) Madrid Area, SpainBuyer @ - Decision and planning to manage the buying (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Seoul)
- Sourcing of new suppliers and output markets management of pricing strategies and coordinate global merchandising activities
- Price negotiation, margins, delivery times with the different suppliers.
- Analysis of sales and business needs.
- Analysis and proposal of trends.
- Monitoring of production to its reception in the stores.
- Supervising the distribution and timing of the collections From January 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 9 months) Bangkok Metropolitan Area, ThailandFashion Assistant @ - Assistance to several "shootings" for Harper´s Bazaar Spain magazine.
- Participation in several fashion productions: attendance to different fashion roadshows, which take into account the different looks during the roadshow as well as current trends for the subsequent realization of press and fashion campaigns
- Daily relation with international brands and coordination with them for managing their products.
- Attracting new international customers and planning media campaigns. From February 2009 to September 2009 (8 months) Madrid Area, Spain
Master in International Management, Marketing & Sales, Ranked as one of the top ten students @ IE Business School From 2012 to 2013 Bachelor´s Degree, Business Management, specialized in Marketing & Sales, 8.4 out of 10 @ Universidad San Pablo-CEU From 2004 to 2011 Business Management, Skills in International Markets. @ Converse School, San Francisco California EEUU From 2009 to 2009 Jill Elen Gobel is skilled in: Marketing Communications, Logistics, Social Media Marketing, Product Marketing, Online Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Stock Control, Stock Management, Merchandising, Corporate Communications, Communication Skills, Sales Operations, Sales Management
Looking for a different
Jill Elen Gobel?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension