Senior Director of Human Resources @ Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco
Bachelors of Science @
University of Phoenix
Professional manager with extensive experience in leading multiple locations in a multi-million dollar corporation. Extensive background in human resources, personnel management and operations. Strong leadership and motivational skills. Proven ability to train and develop all levels for promotion. Excellent communication skills and positive attitude. Global view has lead to an increase in communication and teamwork within the
Professional manager with extensive experience in leading multiple locations in a multi-million dollar corporation. Extensive background in human resources, personnel management and operations. Strong leadership and motivational skills. Proven ability to train and develop all levels for promotion. Excellent communication skills and positive attitude. Global view has lead to an increase in communication and teamwork within the organization.
Senior Director of Human Resources @ • Create strategies and programs to enhance staff retention and performance
• Manage and implement compensation practices using knowledge of compensation trends and benchmarks in the sector. Prepare annual compensation analysis for all staff
• Assess management practices and recommend changes when required
• Oversee performance management, retention, coaching, change management and conflict resolution
• Develop and implement metrics and solutions to employee relations trends
• Implement best practices to remain competitive and focus on succession planning and retaining our top talent
• Advise/counsel management, interpret and analyze federal/state laws and regulations
• Asses human resources department needs and works closely with staff to achieve workload balance and efficiency
• Contribute to operational strategic planning, providing perspective on staffing and employee development needs to support strategic directions.
• Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve human resource policies, procedures and programs to ensure they meet Club needs and motivate effective performance of staff.
• Develop recommendations for implementation and modification of human resources management policies, procedures and programs.
• Develop collaborative partnerships with other Clubs, consultants and vendors, as well as youth serving, professional and/or not-for-profit organizations, to maintain professional credibility within the community. From February 2011 to Present (4 years 11 months) Adjunct Professor @ • Facilitate in a classroom setting in the areas of Human Resources and Business Management
• Facilitate career workshops for University of Phoenix current students, alumni and job seekers
from the community
• Awarded Faculty of the Quarter, 2012 From 2010 to Present (5 years) Human Resource Manager @ •Support Senior Executive Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents and executives
•Responsible for maintaining zero openings within divisional offices
•Key player in the 10% reduction in associate turnover
•Ensure the consistency of all company programs
•Responsible for coaching executives to promote customer service and improve productivity within their departments
•Responsible for all payroll, benefits, paid time off, leave administration, and scheduling for all associates and executives
•Responsible for investigations that relate to harassment and/or discrimination within divisional offices
•Perform Peer Group Analysis during a restructure of any department to determine the affected associates
•Attend unemployment hearings as a representative of the company From May 2005 to April 2009 (4 years) Area Sales Manager Robinsons May @ •Responsible for sales and the shortages that correspond
•Responsible for recruiting for all positions
•Hiring, training, scheduling and counseling of personnel within department
•Responsible for increasing awareness of day-to-day managerial functions From May 2002 to May 2005 (3 years 1 month) Store Manager @ From September 1999 to May 2002 (2 years 9 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) @ Pepperdine University, The George L. Graziadio School of Business and ManagementBachelors of Science, Business Management @ University of Phoenix Jessica Napier is skilled in: Recruitment/Retention, Full-cycle Recruiting, Employee Relations, Benefits, New Hire Orientation, Training & Development, Diversity, Salary Administration, Salary Negotiation, Organizational Development, Employee Management, Employee Engagement, Human Resources, Workshop Facilitation, Workers Compensation