Account Manager @ From May 2015 to Present (6 months) Junior Solutions Consultant @ Powa Technologies is a fast paced, start-up technology company. Originating as a small enterprise, it is global in nature, with rapid expansion to support aggressive launch plans. Aligning with this, the company is a very fast paced, pressurised and dynamic environment, which has exposed me to a range of roles, requirements and development opportunities.
• Supporting the Sales team with customer presentations and bespoke product demonstrations
• Identifying customer pain points, gathering technical requirements and determining a high level solution tailored to their needs
• Leading and managing each customer project through to implementations
• Regular User Acceptance Testing with the app to identify problems and improvements
• Classroom training for on-boarding partners
• Partner enablement – going beyond classroom training and working closely with partners to develop GTM strategies with their clients From May 2014 to May 2015 (1 year 1 month) LondonVenue Administrator @ I worked here to gain more work experience whilst saving money to travel. On a day to day basis I managed and pursued client to client enquiries electronically and by telephone, assisted with customer service requirements, sourced, loaded and updated venue data, suggested improvements to venue subscribers enabling them to optimise their listing and ensured all communication was recorded in CRM. When needed, I also assisted the account managers, conducting introduction calls, dealing with any requests and maintaining a strong relationship. From July 2013 to February 2014 (8 months) BournemouthPresales Intern @ During my 13 month placement at SAP, I worked as a Presales intern comprising of both operational duties but also studying a solution area alongside the Presales cycle and techniques.
• The operational side involved being responsible for all the key data analysis and reporting on the Presales function, working with very sensitive data from an early stage.
• Other aspects included creating a business case in order to negotiate more headcount and also assisting SME to help reactivate old business liaising with VARs to generate sales.
• I took an interest to the Mobility Solutions at SAP and therefore was given to opportunity to learn them in a bit more depth, which included presenting the overview of the software and demoing of the apps.
• Recruitment of the next group of interns gaining experience of the full recruitment cycle giving me a great insight as to what employers look for and how it feels to be the other end. From August 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 1 month) Assistant Manager - The Admirals Landing @ This started as a summer job as a bar maid however I was quickly promoted to assistant manager. I was a key holder, cashed up every day, did the weekly banking and change orders, making sure we had enough money on site to pay suppliers, I managed and ordered stock ensuring profitability. and overall ensured a smooth running of the business day to day. I had to work as part of a team, keeping the staff motivated and customers happy. This job held a lot of responsibility and proved that I am extremely trustworthy. From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Somerset
BA (HONS) Business Studies with Finance @ Bournemouth University From 2010 to 2013 A/AS level, Maths, Spanish, Sport and Human Biology @ Bridgwater College From 2006 to 2008 Jessica Gainard is skilled in: E-commerce, Consulting, Mobile Payments, Project Management, Training, SAP, CRM, Pre-sales, Enterprise Software, Sales, Professional Services, Business Analysis, Analysis, Business Process, Business Objects, Team Leadership, Data Analysis, ERP, Solution Architecture, Recruiting, Management, Team Management, Teamwork, SAP CRM, Strategy, Leadership, Business Process..., Business Development, Business Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension