Owner and Principal @ Jeri Jacobsen Interiors, LLC
Jeri Jacobsen has two decades of experience as a Project Manager and Interior Designer in Commercial, Hospitality, Retail and Residential projects. With her exceptional design sense she is experienced at putting the big picture together. With her attention to detail she is adept at communicating verbally and visually with clients, architects and contractors. She demonstrates strength and
Jeri Jacobsen has two decades of experience as a Project Manager and Interior Designer in Commercial, Hospitality, Retail and Residential projects. With her exceptional design sense she is experienced at putting the big picture together. With her attention to detail she is adept at communicating verbally and visually with clients, architects and contractors. She demonstrates strength and capability in implementing projects from concept to completion.
Principal, @ CJ Design Group is a full service Interior Design firm, specializing in Residential and Hospitality Design.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Hotel, Coarsegold, CA
Lead Designers: Developed interior design concept package & feasibility study for Hotel, Casino and Buffet
- Exotel Boutique Hotel Concept/Marketing package
Saddle Rock Hospitality. Lead designers.
- Bogdanovich Wealth Management Office, Edmonds, WA
Interior design of offices, meeting rooms, corridors, lobby.
Custom furniture package
- SWIS hotel, Seattle, WA
Developed interior design concept package, feasibility study and selection of exterior finishes
- Private Residence, Woodway, WA
Renovation, space planning and finish selections. Furniture, Lighting and Accessories.
- Multiple Private Residences, Seattle, WA
Renovation, space planning, Architectural detailing, Finish Selections, Furniture and Lighting
- Multiple Private Residences, Mercer Island, WA
Renovation, custom cabinetry, finish selections, space planning
- Private Residence, Clyde Hill, WA
Custom Furniture, lighting, finishes, artwork and accessories
- Multiple Private Residences, Shoreline, WA
Full renovations, furniture selection, finish selections From 2010 to Present (5 years) Interior Designer, Project Manager @ Lead Interior Designer, Project Manager
- Bellevue Hyatt Regency Expansion
Lead Interior Designer and Project Manager. Responsible for all coordination between disciplines, design of custom lighting, custom furniture, custom carpeting and custom wall fabrics as well as all documentation of drawings, specifications and schedules. Construction Administration and Installation.
- Smith Tower Condominium Renovation
Project Manager and Interior Designer. Responsible for all coordination between disciplines.
- Seattle Sheraton Renovation
Project Manager & Interior Designer. Responsible for carpet design, room finish selections, budget From June 2006 to August 2009 (3 years 3 months) Interior Designer @ Project Designer and Manager on mulitiple high end residential projects.
- "Cozy Cove" - private residence in Hunts Point. New construction.
- "Ranch House" - private residence & ranch outside Monroe, Washington. New Construction.
- Private Lakeside Residence on Mercer Island. New Construction From 2005 to 2007 (2 years) Greater Seattle AreaProject Architect & Interior Designer @ Project Architect and Interior Designer for the Nordstrom Retail Studio. Multiple projects throughout the United States. Both new construction and Remodels. From June 1995 to May 2003 (8 years) Greater Seattle Area
BIARCH, Interior Architecture @ University of Oregon From 1984 to 1990 Punahou School From 1975 to 1984 Jeri Jacobsen is skilled in: Interior Design, Space-planning, FF&E, Furniture, Residential Design, Interior Architecture, Retail Design, SketchUp, Submittals, Sketching, Design Research, Hand Drafting, Architectural Design, Space planning, Finish
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension