Change and Communications Manager @ Cushman & Wakefield
Owner @ Chadbourne Change Management Solutions
Change Management Lead @ genpact
Bachelor of Arts @
University of Queensland
An energetic and influential professional with over 22 years HR experience in market-leading firms across consulting, private and public sectors. Proven track record in leading Global HR process reviews to support the introduction of share service centres and new IT systems. Developed communication, training and support materials to ensure changes are effectively embedded and adopted by the
An energetic and influential professional with over 22 years HR experience in market-leading firms across consulting, private and public sectors. Proven track record in leading Global HR process reviews to support the introduction of share service centres and new IT systems. Developed communication, training and support materials to ensure changes are effectively embedded and adopted by the user community.
Specialties:Change Management, HR Transformation, HR Process Lead
Owner @ Limited company established to provide Change Management and HR Transformation solutions to clients in private and public sectors. From August 2011 to Present (4 years 3 months) LondonHR Communications Business Partner, Employee Communications @ Leading communications activities for a number of performance and reward initiatives including:
- Project managing the development and implementation of a harmonised approach to Payround communications.
- Project managing content development for the new organisation wide HR Intranet.
- Development and implementation of recognition scheme communications.
- Development and implementation of communications for diversity and inclusion initatives. From November 2014 to Present (1 year) London, United KingdomChange and Communication Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Programme @ Lead change and communications activities for the efficiency programme. The programme includes the introduction of online video recruitment, upgraded referrals programme and tools, student cultivation tools, enhanced external careers website and job search tool and applicant finder tool.
Designed change and communications approach and templates, developed change and communication plans, stakeholder analysis and engagement, change impact assessments and temperature checks. Produced fact sheets, presentations, senior stakeholder briefings and end user communications. From December 2013 to October 2014 (11 months) london area, united kingdomChange and Communications Manager @ Change and communications manager for the OneHR Programme. Developing and implementing change management and communication plans for the portal, HR management informaiton and leadership and learning workstreams. Change and communications manager for Asia Pacific region. From October 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 2 months) london, united kingdomHR Process Analyst @ Review of International Assingee recharging processes. Engagement of key stakeholders to document as is processes and collate key issues. Facilitation of workshop to confirm processes, explore issues and develop solutions. From September 2012 to October 2012 (2 months) London, United KingdomBusiness Change and Comms Manager, HR Transformation Programme @ Managing business change team for the roll out of Your People Planning to 600 stores and Head Office for the UK. Responsibilities include stakeholder engagement, developing and implementing communication plans, identifiying and managing change impacts. From June 2012 to August 2012 (3 months) LondonChange Manager, European HR Transformation Programme (Contract) @ • Successfully planned and implemented change management and communication activities across 7 countries for the implementation of Learning Management, Resourcing and Online Performance Management systems. Systems introduced self service functionality and transferred administrative tasks to a shared services centre
• Mapping and engagement of key stakeholders, facilitation of change discovery and impact assessment workshops with HR communities.
• Developed strategies and materials to manage change impact and address key issues and risks From July 2011 to December 2011 (6 months) London, United KingdomChange Management Manager @ • Lead a team of Change Management and Communication Managers for SAP Fiancials and Procurement and Oracle HR Transformation Programs.
• Change Manager for introduction of SAP Finance Project and Investment Management (ERP & BW), e-Procurement and upgrade of the Content Management System for the MPS intranet using Prince 2 project management methodology. Development and implementation of change management and communications plans including stakeholder analysis and engagement, workshop facilitation, communication activities, change impact assessment, business readiness, training and support strategy and temperature checks. Development and communication of and change request governance.
• Centre Change management activities such as Leadership Away Days, Team Events, Staff Survey and Centre Communications such as communications strategy and plan, intranet, newsletters and team briefings. From October 2009 to July 2011 (1 year 10 months) London, United KingdomHR Project Manager (Contract) @ • Established and chaired eight working parties to review HR processes to support the introduction of a new Operating Model. Processes included annual salary review, online performance management process, resourcing and absence/leavers
• Stakeholder engagement and management of HR Community and Programme Directors
• Mapped processes using visio and over sighted consultation and approval process
• Development and implementation of work instructions and training material From January 2009 to June 2009 (6 months) London, United KingdomHR Project Manager (Contract) @ • Developed project proposal to develop and implement standardized HR Shared Services processes From December 2008 to December 2008 (1 month) London, United KingdomHuman Performance Consultant @ Key projects include:
Change Management Lead, BP Global HR Transformation Programme
• Leading Change Management Team for establishment of global HR shared service centre/outsourcing platform
• Development of stakeholder engagement plan, impact assessment of business process gaps
• Preparation of change implementation plans and change readiness assessments
• Facilitation of workshops for global HR representatives
Lead HR Consultant, Global HR Shared Services Implementation - ICI
• Lead client in development of requirements to establish a global HR shared services centre
• Analysis of “as is” and designed “to be” future SAP HR processes using visio for performance management, salary review and training. Processes included self service solutions.
• Facilitated requirements gathering workshops with stakeholders located in China, USA and UK
Lead HR Consultant, Thames Water, Shared Services Implementation
• Lead consultant for the design of SAP HR modules for performance management, absence management, training management and travel expenses
• Conducted workshops to scope and define requirements, designed and documented “as is” and “to be” business processes using visio and assessed the change impact. Processes included self service solutions
Training Deployment Manager, Shell, SAP Global Finance Implementation
• Leading training deployment strategy in America, Asia and Europe, for the global SAP Finance Implementation.
• Managed capture of role mapping data and Audience Analysis.
Change Manager, Accenture Global Mobility Programme and Senior Leadership Programme
• Developed and implemented change management, communication and training plans to enable programme roll out across 48 countries.
• Conducted impact assessment, developed balanced score card and success criteria. From October 2005 to December 2008 (3 years 3 months) London, United KingdomSAP HR Consulting @ Key projects include:
SAP HR Consultant - Mercury Engineering
Responsibility for the development of SAP HR business processes and facilitation of workshops with HR managers.
SAP HR Trainer - PALL Europe
Development and delivery of processes review workshops for HR Management Team.
SAP Consultant – Centrica
Testing role profiles created for new processes. From February 2005 to September 2005 (8 months) London, United KingdomSAP HR Consulting @ Provided SAP HR consultancy services to Steria client sites at Sussex Police and Kent Police Constabulary. From February 2004 to January 2005 (1 year) London, United KingdomLead HR Consultant, Shared Services Centre Implementation (Contract) @ • Responsible for design of best practice HR processes in Ireland and United Kingdom for performance management and absence management for four full lifecycle SAP roll outs. “As is” and “to be” process mapping. Processes included self service solutions.
• Facilitated workshops with HR Community to establish requirements and agree harmonised processes From July 2001 to December 2003 (2 years 6 months) DublinHR Consultant @ Examples of projects include:
Change Manager, Public Trust Office Employee Self Service Rollout
• Established business case and benefits of change
• Developed and implemented change management plan and roll out schedule
• Conducted change impact analysis of business processes
• Developed and delivered communication, training and performance support materials to ensure managers and staff commitment to new system
HR Process Review, Housing Queensland
• Reviewed and streamlined HR Administrative processes
• Developed and implemented Desk Top Manuals to educated HR staff and clients in revised process From July 1990 to February 2001 (10 years 8 months) Brisbane Area, Australia
Grad Dip Business Administration (HRM), HRM @ Queensland University of Technology From 1989 to 1990 Bachelor of Arts @ University of Queensland From 1986 to 1988 Jennifer Smith is skilled in: Performance Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, HR Transformation, Stakeholder Analysis, Stakeholder Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Workshop Facilitation, Business Process Mapping, Communications Planning, Training Programme..., Training Delivery, Employee Engagement, Impact Assessment, Business Readiness, Benefits Realisation, Presentation Development, Outsourcing, SAP, Employee Training, Strategy, Human Resources, Business Analysis, Governance, Management, Training, ERP, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension