Junior Front-end Web Developer / Web Consultant (Full-time, Home-based) @ Orchid Web Design
Freelance Web Developer and Consultant (Part-time, Home-based) @ Crisis Intervention Solution
Web Developer (Part-time, Home-based) @ Fix It Buddy
High School, High School/Secondary Diploma Programs, 91/100 @
Gil B. Manalo High School
Jed is a web developer and programmer with over two successful years of working in the web development industry. He has strong technical skills and the ability to learn and adapt quickly. He is a hard worker and problem solver who has proven himself by working with several web development agencies on New Zealand and USA within
Jed is a web developer and programmer with over two successful years of working in the web development industry. He has strong technical skills and the ability to learn and adapt quickly. He is a hard worker and problem solver who has proven himself by working with several web development agencies on New Zealand and USA within the span of his job career.
WEB DEVELOPMENT / PROGRAMMING SKILLS
• Back-end – PHP, MySQL, Laravel
• Design & Editor Tools – Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, PHPStorm, Putty, WinSCP, Filezilla
• Version Control & File Sharing – Git, Github, Bitbucket, Tortoise SVN
• CMS - WordPress, Joomla, Woo-commerce, Big-Commerce
• WordPress Themes / Frameworks – Genesis, Canvas, WooThemes, Bootstrap, Foundation
• Tasks & Time Management – Teamwork, Basecamp, Toggle, Pomodoro Timer, Slack
• Desktop App Programming – Visual Studio, VB.NET, C#.NET, MSSQL, LINQ, Entity Framework
Junior Front-end Web Developer / Web Consultant (Full-time, Home-based) @ Duties included working with a range of website projects helping the company in developing website projects. Worked with the team in discussing project requirements and strategies and resolving issues resulting from pre-live testing. Also, provided technical assistance to project managers and clients. From December 2013 to August 2015 (1 year 9 months) Auckland, New ZealandFreelance Web Developer and Consultant (Part-time, Home-based) @ Duties included modifying website structure with the provided requirements; also provided technical assistance regarding the system usage and structure. From July 2015 to July 2015 (1 month) Mississippi, USAWeb Developer (Part-time, Home-based) @ Duties included web development tasks focused mainly in converting creative and mock-up into responsive web layout. Worked with e-Commerce website and contributed technical support by providing video tutorials and instructions for clients. From July 2013 to December 2013 (6 months) SwedenFront-end Web Developer (Full-time, Home-based) @ Responsibilities were converting design mockups, wireframes and HTML websites into a fully featured WordPress websites. Also provided customization on every website build based from the clients’ functional requirements. From February 2013 to November 2013 (10 months) Christchurch, New ZealandWeb Developer (Part-time, Home-based) @ Developed websites based on the supplied files. Daily responsibilities were completing tasks assigned and submitting progress summary. From June 2013 to August 2013 (3 months) Augusta, Georgia AreaFreelance System Developer @ Developed software systems for graduating students of University of Southern Mindanao who were not capable of doing their school requirements by their own. From August 2012 to November 2012 (4 months) University of Southern MindanaoTrainee and Freelance HTML Developer (Local) @ Converted old non-responsive websites into fully featured responsive websites. From May 2012 to July 2012 (3 months) HomeSoftware Programmer @ Project Title: “Weather Monitoring System with Web Applications and SMS Communication: Development and Evaluation”
• Programmed Weather Monitoring System Desktop Application.
• System Integration of SMS with Desktop and Web Application From July 2011 to March 2012 (9 months) College of Engineering and Computing, University of Southern Mindanao, PhilippinSystem Programmer @ • Google Map API
• PHP, HTML, C#, Vb6 Programming.
• Assembly, C Language Programming
• Interfacing GSM Module
• Electronic Circuit Diagram and Virtual Simulation (Using Proteus ISIS)
• Proteus ARES PCB Layout.
• Implement the Circuit layout (Soldering, Itching PCB etc) From April 2011 to June 2011 (3 months) Cebu City, Philipines